nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I had two Ram mods and loved them but for some reason both eventually stopped working. I hope you have better luck than I did!

Well, if they do die an early death, at least I'm only out 20 bucks. I'd have been pissed if they crapped out and I'd paid full price for them! Keep your fingers crossed for me. :sad:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Radius clone RDA arrived. Put a Clapton coil in it that was supposed to be 0.27 ohms, but it was reading at 0.18. I pulled out a 3mm rod and put another wrap in it, so then it was reading 0.27. Wicked and juiced it, Vaped it, and very nearly burnt my damn lips right off! :eek:

The top of that sumbitch gets HOT!!! Stainless steel drip tip doesn't help any.

Ended up with a 0.46 ohm coil, and a different drip tip, and then put it on my VV Pulse, which doesn't vape as hot as most of the mods I have. That setup works and looks really good.

Yesterday got side panel stickers for the Pulse, plus a black bottle, so now it's looking extra good!

IMG_0093.jpg

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Radius clone RDA arrived. Put a Clapton coil in it that was supposed to be 0.27 ohms, but it was reading at 0.18. I pulled out a 3mm rod and put another wrap in it, so then it was reading 0.27. Wicked and juiced it, Vaped it, and very nearly burnt my damn lips right off! :eek:

The top of that sumbitch gets HOT!!! Stainless steel drip tip doesn't help any.

Ended up with a 0.46 ohm coil, and a different drip tip, and then put it on my VV Pulse, which doesn't vape as hot as most of the mods I have. That setup works and looks really good.

Yesterday got side panel stickers for the Pulse, plus a black bottle, so now it's looking extra good!

View attachment 126061
The panel stickers really dresses it up!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s the name of the atty?
It's nice but made for a grease monkey..... The damn thing is always oily......
766335d89f6585f70465c32d0bf60eb4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They had it on a 24hr blowout and I just happened to check my cart so when I saw the price I had to order one. It’s a pretty nice rta as far as flavor and vape production goes too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I rarely watch Jay Haze on Youtube. But I did for the Belofion (sp?). He usually shits all over every product and doesn't like whatever he's reviewing. The look on his face when he first tried it was funny. He loved the flavor. But then shit on how it looks and made fun of the name about twenty times..haha.

Last edited:

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I rarely watch Jay Haze on Youtube. But I did for the Belofion (sp?). He usually shits all over every product and doesn't like whatever he's reviewing. The look on his face when he first tried it was funny. He loved the flavor. But then shit on how it looks and made fun of the name about twenty times..haha.

I watched his review too...a couple times actually, his score was definitely surprising! I also checked out Legion Vapes review and figured since I’ve gotten a couple things he’s liked it was worth a shot. After some help from MannyScoot with the wicking it was smooth vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't think so but after doing some research it looks like Sigelei could be a parent company for Laisimo.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Yes, I've run across things over the years that made me wonder, but have never seen it actually stated anywhere what the two companies' relationship is.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today in the Xmas spirit I ordered a Vaporesso Luxe Kit in “Iris”, replacement coils (1 set of 0.15 ohm QF Strip coils and 1 set of 0.20 ohm QF Mesh coils), 2 Lithicore 18650 batteries (3000mah / 20 amp) and last but not least a replacement post kit for my Kennedy RDA. I love the holidays! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile