ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Awww- so sweet

I hope you are feeling better soon!

:hug:
Pami, hope you feel better soon! I notice that people who are getting the flu this year are staying sick for a long time. Seems that I heard that the flu that's going around is not one of the strains they vaccinated for this year. Guess they take their best shot at which strains pose risk, and they don't always get it right.

Hope you are soon on the mend. Love your new mod, looks perfect for you!
Thanks! It does seem to be hangin' on. I'm still spiking fevers even though I've been on the antibiotic for 3 days now. But at least my breathing is better.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks! It does seem to be hangin' on. I'm still spiking fevers even though I've been on the antibiotic for 3 days now. But at least my breathing is better.
Might need a stronger antibiotic?
Stay in bed and get plenty of sleep and liquids!
Sorry you are so sick and hope you feel better soon!

:hug:!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Decided to take advantage of the Vape Wild $1 first order offer.

aff7b639e5f54ec139226f3127ca8360.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong way, come back. I know my shit is in that truck. Lol I've done that before. Waiting at the road and they drive buy. Call the office and ask Wtf. I know it's in her car. Tracking website says so. Lol

I've chased the mail lady through the neighborhood before. A while back some place I ordered required a signature and I didn't get home untill after the mail delivery. So I scoured the neighborhood until I found her.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won this a conest here. Thanks @VPROCITY! I really appreciate it.
Smok Novo-
View attachment 132526

Its a lot smaller than my Nord. I've seen comparison pics before. But in photos they look closer in size than they are. I'll post a pic anyways but this thing is tiny.
View attachment 132527
I've used one of the larger ones for a puff or two. A friend's gf started vaping and wanted me to try it. Lol

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I looked hard at the vboy specifically to pair with a blue aromamamizer plus.
I almost always order black for everything with a few exceptions that were gifts but black wasn't available when I ordered the armomamizer plus so I thought adding a little color to my little collection wouldn't be so bad. Good gravy that mod is certainly blue!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vape mail today is a Gas Mods GR1, black, and an extra white (translucent) cap, and a couple of 18650s.
White cap on the RDA will be perfect to go onto the Coppervape squonker that's on the way.

Put a 0.4 staged heating coil in it, Clapton of 28x2/38 ni80 parallel with 24ga ni80, 3.5mm, 6 wraps. I just hope this isn't too much metal for a single-batt 18650 mech squonker.

Great flavor, very warm, but not harsh. Juice is a new mix, though, and it kinda sucks. I missed the mark with this Tutti Frutti Gum.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Alright alright alright...

Finally, the goodies have arrived. :stars:
First up a blue VBoy 200W for my blue armomamizer plus. because, matchy matchy duh!
View attachment 132531
Up next is a very nice pair of fraliens from @Shredtravolta . Thank you so much dude! I'll have these in an atty later this evening. :cheers:
View attachment 132532
Shredtravolta's coils are amazing! I have some installed right now. Cut squonk/Pulse rda/50 watts single coil. Probably the best flavor I've ever gotten on a single coil. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as much as I have mine he's a badass builder!!! Congrats on and enjoy your vape mail!

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shredtravolta's coils are amazing! I have some installed right now. Cut squonk/Pulse rda/50 watts single coil. Probably the best flavor I've ever gotten on a single coil. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as much as I have mine he's a badass builder!!! Congrats on and enjoy your vape mail!
Thanks dude, appreciate it. Looking forward to getting those coils up and going. Agree, Shred is a he'll of a builder. :)

jb58

Member For 4 Years
I won this a conest here. Thanks @VPROCITY! I really appreciate it.
Smok Novo-
View attachment 132526

Its a lot smaller than my Nord. I've seen comparison pics before. But in photos they look closer in size than they are. I'll post a pic anyways but this thing is tiny.
View attachment 132527
Picked my wife up one a novo, she seems to like it so far. No button to push so less likely for her to burn the coil.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Waiting(i hate it) on another spool of wire. Like i don't have a box full already. But thursday i will still b watching like a hawk for the mail .. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors