Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look what i got today some awesome juice thanks to ej1024 the milk man is the shitttt
600f0791aeb2c31254425292715339c3.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just got an email from 528
I asked them is it made in the USA??
The response
"Design"
Lol
Hello fastech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea like I said I dont understand why it costs so damn much for it...the Copper/Brass versions have no coating or QC it seems and the machining isnt that complex...
I hope Tobecco Clones it soon so we can get a REAL 1:1 for cheap!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And it dont even come in a box lolz. I just won a rafale x so ima mess with it for a bit before I order from 528
When you order get a black Goon and Ill buy the short tip off you or trade for my brass version :D

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get my Cotton Bacon at the local vape shop. Its the ONLY thing in the whole shop that isnt insanely overpriced/marked up. Havent been in there in a while but last time they were selling the big bags for $2.99 whiich is the best deal Ill ever get. They probably realized it was marked too low and jacked the price to $8 lol. (though come to think of it, I got a little round voltage meter for $10 there when its $15 everywhere online)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill let you know how Native Wicks Platinum Blend is but for now I wouldnt budge away from CB V2....everything else that Ive heard "That is Amazing" is just god damn gross....How do people even deal with that taste during break in? How the fuck did I ever deal with that before???? Im very happy to have tried CB V2 and I will not be going back to breaking in anything no matter what!

Ive got a small bag of the NW Platinum cotton. Came free with something or other that I ordered, cant remember from where. I tried it once. Its got a break in time to it (I get no break in time with my Cotton Bacon personally) where you can taste the cotton for the first half dozen or so hits. After that though, it works fine, but pretty well Identical to the CB. So I just stuck with the CB since its probably cheaper and more accessible. Maybe Ill give it another go though.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive got a small bag of the NW Platinum cotton. Came free with something or other that I ordered, cant remember from where. I tried it once. Its got a break in time to it (I get no break in time with my Cotton Bacon personally) where you can taste the cotton for the first half dozen or so hits. After that though, it works fine, but pretty well Identical to the CB. So I just stuck with the CB since its probably cheaper and more accessible. Maybe Ill give it another go though.
You sure bits the Platinum blend? It just got released.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You sure bits the Platinum blend? It just got released.

100%. Ive had it for at least a month and a half, maybe longer. Didnt know I was getting a sneak peek lol. Cant remember where it came from, I think it might have been Swagg, or maybe Craft Vapery, dunno. But its been sitting in my drawer for months...

14iiclc.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
100%. Ive had it for at least a month and a half, maybe longer. Didnt know I was getting a sneak peek lol. Cant remember where it came from, I think it might have been Swagg, or maybe Craft Vapery, dunno. But its been sitting in my drawer for months...

14iiclc.jpg
Must be nice...I have a big bag coming of it and I am pondering on trying the OG Blend also...

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

14iiclc.jpg

Get that drill off your poor pedals.
I play a Jackson.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really MAIL, but picked these up at a new shop I visited this weekend (both 3mg, I just peeled off the little sticker cuz I'm OCD), they're both pretty tasty, I was a little surprised at how much the TWYNX actually tasted like Twinkies, it was kind of off-setting at first lol.

20160501_031638.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What u guys think about the SIG213?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I havent got one yet, I heard someone fired a build thats .06 on it....I might pick it up just for a .1-.2 squonk build...how it it with the BF'd Mini Velocity?
Much better with the VM. I just do a 7 wrap 3mm of 24g 316L. Works pretty damn good.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some NW Platinum Blend coming in the mail....I had some other types of SuPIMA Cotton come in today to try but its HORRIBLE, even though it looks like it would be the best shit ever the taste is unbelievable...like burning tree bark and I wasnt even dryhitting!!!

These are how nasty the coils were before rewicking (Funny thing is this, how it is, tasted much better then the cotton after rewicking!!!)

View attachment 49590 View attachment 49588 View attachment 49587 View attachment 49589 View attachment 49585 View attachment 49586
i would go into a fit if i saw my coils gunked up like that lol.......seriously,, how much juice did you go through to get that kind of build up? i keep thinking about using the more fancy coils you guys make,, but how long do they last?.. i am a bit ocd with my vaping equipment,, the new set up i have lets me be even more ocd at looking at the coil and rayon........rayon tends to always look great, but my coils gunk up fast,, i clean them a bit but after 2 days the ocd gets the upper hand and i make another one lol. (quite simple ones,, absolutely nothing fancy)

i know my sweet tooth has 99% of the blame for the gunk,, so that wont change much lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i would go into a fit if i saw my coils gunked up like that lol.......seriously,, how much juice did you go through to get that kind of build up? i keep thinking about using the more fancy coils you guys make,, but how long do they last?.. i am a bit ocd with my vaping equipment,, the new set up i have lets me be even more ocd at looking at the coil and rayon........rayon tends to always look great, but by coils gunk up fast,, i clean them a bit but after 2 days the ocd gets the upper hand and i make another one lol. (quite simple ones,, absolutely nothing fancy)
Ive had a build that has lasted over a year of rewicking and used every day...It all depends on the wire used and how you take care of it..I blow through around 1300ml-1800ml every 2-3 weeks...I can make a build look like that in a day easy, I just forget to take pics of it when rewicking ;) Cotton Bacon lasts longer then anything Ive used so far, I dont have to rewick for a few days if I dont want to and I love it...no Break In nasty taste and it wicks pretty quickly..Im always rebuilding and swapping out builds...I really want to pick up a bunch of spare Twisted Messes Squared decks just to mount coils for pics so I dont have to tear out builds I like using..

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive had a build that has lasted over a year of rewicking and used every day...It all depends on the wire used and how you take care of it..I blow through around 1300ml-1800ml every 2-3 weeks...I can make a build look like that in a day easy, I just forget to take pics of it when rewicking ;) Cotton Bacon lasts longer then anything Ive used so far, I dont have to rewick for a few days if I dont want to and I love it...no Break In nasty taste and it wicks pretty quickly..Im always rebuilding and swapping out builds...I really want to pick up a bunch of spare Twisted Messes Squared decks just to mount coils for pics so I dont have to tear out builds I like using..
i am a heavy vaper too,, not quite as high as you...............if you want i can mail you rayon,, i have like 500 feet of this stuff lol

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd give it a try if you dont mind.
pm me your address,, hopefully you like it,, i love it. you can use it 'as it' or some people give it a boil bath for a minute.. it dries really fast. lifetime supply $16 lol

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Decided on what to buy this week. Got a black Griffin 25 comin along with some blue plates for my RX200 and added some batteries.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

And lil ol me is only in day 2 of my first pair of yours lol. They vape sooooo nice. Love em.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And lil ol me is only in day 2 of my first pair of yours lol. They vape sooooo nice. Love em.
I get my Ribbon wire tomorrow! I can wait to make some Staggered Framed Staples and Alien Framed Staples and more....one for each deck! I may end up filing or drilling out the 2mm deck at some point

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get my Ribbon wire tomorrow! I can wait to make some Staggered Framed Staples and Alien Framed Staples and more....one for each deck! I may end up filing or drilling out the 2mm deck at some point

Now you know I've been wondering when the ribbon would be in since I wanted alien framed staples last week. Here goes more $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors