Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
075bc600dbe91bd689df361cb51c15a1.jpg
eclyp courtesy of #VapingWatch on #VULive. And I got a tank ring as an added bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh i thought it was his own collection, hey i just came across beyondthebottlez.net
120 ml 10 bucks looks alright you know anything about it???? Coupon btb123
Free shipping over 20$
never heard of them...the price is worth checking them out, if its any good stock up now while you can!

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you like that high voltage wand? Ive been thinking of picking up one of them just dont know which one I want...the Ohmega or the VCM...

There's a couple ways you can look at this. I'm a massive VC fanboy so of course I'm going to say get a VCM or X2 Stacked over the Ohmega. That said, I love tube mods. I feel there is nothing like having a tube in hand. I want to say but I'm not sure the Ohmega is 22mm. The VCM Stacked is 23mm and the X2 is 24mm, giving you more room to build those big coils. I don't know about Ohmega but knowing you the real prize is the 26650 VCM Stacked. The 18650 will hit harder but the bigger builds you can fit into a 30mm attie makes up for the loss of power between the two.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There's a couple ways you can look at this. I'm a massive VC fanboy so of course I'm going to say get a VCM or X2 Stacked over the Ohmega. That said, I love tube mods. I feel there is nothing like having a tube in hand. I want to say but I'm not sure the Ohmega is 22mm. The VCM Stacked is 23mm and the X2 is 24mm, giving you more room to build those big coils. I don't know about Ohmega but knowing you the real prize is the 26650 VCM Stacked. The 18650 will hit harder but the bigger builds you can fit into a 30mm attie makes up for the loss of power between the two.
The Ohmega is a 26650 Stacked, thats what I would be getting anyways....ugh...all this new bullshit is making my head spin and my wallet tighter every minute, there still so much I want!!! Thanks for your insight!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh i thought it was his own collection, hey i just came across beyondthebottlez.net
Free shipping over 20$

Theyre legit. Some people love it, some hate it. Im one who loves their shit. Skitz o Fritz, Power Trip, Coexist, Goin Bananas are all fucking amazing imo. For $10 a bottle, you should get all 4 before they go belly up. This whole FDA thing is gonna totally ruin the vape industry as it is now, but at the very least, weve got lots of closing sales to look forward to lol

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Ohmega is a 26650 Stacked, thats what I would be getting anyways....ugh...all this new bullshit is making my head spin and my wallet tighter every minute, there still so much I want!!! Thanks for your insight!

I thought the Ohmega came in 18 and 26. I'm a tube guy and stacked with a hybrid is where it's at.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im not sure, but probably do....I was looking at a copper 26650

Like I said I'm a VC fan boy but the pinnacle of stacked tubes is the VCM 26650. The problem is they don't make them anymore. So the closest you'd get would be the Ohmega. The X2 (18650) hits hard as hell but getting those big coils is more of a challenge. I have coils running.25-.32 in my 24mm atties and they put out for sure.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my eye on copper n black tvl with matching kennedy24 custom cap =x
Also the av able mods have a stacked extension tube you can get as an addon to the tube.
. So you can do it single or stacked 18650 mode, depending on how much ass you want to destroy that day.
Also looking at the scndrls, but those are too expensive, only sold in private sector now and people asking 500+.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not ordered any Vape Gear for a few months, then Bam I had to get the I stick PICO kit with the Melo 3 tank in The Beautiful Pink Color, most of all the setup is tiny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think anything is gonna happened is just a bunch of bullshit, if they shut down one vendor 3 more are gonna open somewhere else, or get your stuff from canada

Sent from my TM785M3

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think anything is gonna happened is just a bunch of bullshit, if they shut down one vendor 3 more are gonna open somewhere else, or get your stuff from canada

Sent from my TM785M3

Then your shit just gets popped by customs and youre out money. Yea, you might be able to get half the shit you order through customs, but do you really wanna risk that money? Losing half your orders? Yea it might be worth it if you can find cheap juice, but what about mods and attys? Wanna risk your mods getting popped and seized?

Thats if foreign companies will even still ship to the US. My bet is that vape companies outside the US will just make it a policy to not ship here, to avoid all the headaches from butthurt customers bitching about seized packages.

Shits goin down son. Its about to get dark in the vaping world. Hoard now while you can, before panic buyers clear everything out and companies start price gouging to make a final quick buck before shutting down.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so but everybody is entitled to his opinion, in the other hand i live 3 hours from Canada i can drive, shop and come back in the same day

Sent from my TM785M3

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess. But what dont you thinks gonna happen? The FDA already let out their regulations, they go into effect in 90 days, shits happening now. Barring an injunction from a federal judge its goin down.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just reading an fda article, what it says is that they are going to regulate the vaping industry, (so far what i read) a couple years back they regulated the roll yourself cigarette shops shutting down their machines, what happened? people got smart and started buying portable rolling machines and you could still buy all your supplies from this shops and make your own cigarettes.
There is always a solution, this shit comes from big tobacco companies.
Smoking m*rijuana is illegal in most states, but you see bongs and all kind of smoking devices anywhere, i think that is just stupid they can lick my balls

Sent from my TM785M3

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read if you are a manufacturer you have to comply with certain rules and regulations by DECEMBER 2016 they still have the rest of the year to keep selling juice same way they are now, there is no reason to panic, now are they gonna regulate VG and PG ? don't think so

Sent from my TM785M3

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Couple things today

Edit: meh phone acting up. Will link later

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well , ordered a 100 watt presa , 2 4500mah 26650s 4 Sammy 25 , smok tf-rdta, 25mm griffin, boreas , 2 cuboid mini kits with 4 pack of notch coils , 1800 ml of V3 juice and a couple of rage battery flasks last night ! Now the wait till shipping ........up next the centurion and a RX200S. Think I went overboard !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well , ordered a 100 watt presa , 2 4500mah 26650s 4 Sammy 25 , smok tf-rdta, 25mm griffin, boreas , 2 cuboid mini kits with 4 pack of notch coils , 1800 ml of V3 juice and a couple of rage battery flasks last night ! Now the wait till shipping ........up next the centurion and a RX200S. Think I went overboard !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Keep hoarding while shit is legal

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Free shipping over 20$
They are alright... Skittlefritz is alchol perfumy crap... I have a few other 120's of theirs in 6mg if anyone wants them...

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oye @raymo2u where ya get your pi gear at? Looking for copper mcv overdose v2 but both dragonsden and bevapehappy are oos.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors