Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bull shit! Theory is an opinion and everybody has opinions.
What do you mean? I'm willing to bet that each & every mass shooter in the last 2.5 years believed 100% in the Trump/Russia Collusion (Delusion) Conspiracy Theory the MSM has been pushing non-stop after the FBI, GCHQ, MI6 & CIA tried to frame Trump

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HelleJ20190801_low.jpg

Who's in YOUR wallet??

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I see shit like that, I start wondering about regular patterns and opportunities - everyone is vulnerable, and he's definitely on The List.
Would certainly explain the FBI report forecasting violence from conspiracy theorists. They let these assholes off & shots will be heard around the world again.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
US pulls out of landmark nuclear treaty with Russia that was signed by Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev in 1987 that helped bring an end to the Cold War

Russia vs US: Russia deploys medium-range land-based missile - USA loses it - Nato FURIOUS
THE US has pulled out of the Cold War Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia today after it claimed Moscow has violated the terms and had no plans to comply.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...a-nuclear-missiles-un-nuclear-war-trump-putin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors