Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I find it funny how peoples own words and actions are ignored . Its who exposed them thats the bad person . I would think everyone arrested in a undercover sting should not go to jail because the cops were not honest who they were, not people committing the criminal act .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
that one I get!
"that email was stolen"

so let's not look at the content of the email?
really?

the whole thing is a god damn joke at this point.
The fact that she is still able to run is shameful alone. The fact that she will win is worse.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll try to get you up to speed on what's happening in the election ej.

I picked a video more in line with your current knowledge of politics.

ENJOY!!! :tunez:

Nice movie!

Take ur meds NARCIS

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that one I get!
"that email was stolen"

so let's not look at the content of the email?
really?

the whole thing is a god damn joke at this point.
The fact that she is still able to run is shameful alone. The fact that she will win is worse.
Its a scary situation we find ourselves in . The curtain has been pulled on the great and powerful OZ !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Its a scary situation we find ourselves in . The curtain has been pulled on the great and powerful OZ !

its not scary at all....

I think that is where me and Ej find the amusement in this.....

This is something that has been known and accepted for as long as I can remember.
I was in grade school and highschool during the Clinton administration,- mom and grandpa listened to Rush every day.... My family has always been active in local New Orleans Politics; 5 generations. - one members name is on the original documents for the city, - so, I've always been exposed to it. none of this crap surprises me... not one bit.

its just the way the real world works unfortunately.... and it will never change.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Future tax payer bro...

Take ur meds NARCIS

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its not scary at all....

I think that is where me and Ej find the amusement in this.....

This is something that has been known and accepted for as long as I can remember.
I was in grade school and highschool during the Clinton administration,- mom and grandpa listened to Rush every day.... My family has always been active in local New Orleans Politics; 5 generations. - one members name is on the original documents for the city, - so, I've always been exposed to it. , none of this crap surprises me... not one bit.

its just the way the real world works unfortunately.... and it will never change.
New Orleans has always been a notorious currupt place not that NJ/NY hasn't. But we like to keep our curruption unseen and professional. Hell Governer Como went one for years how the mafia did not exist and it was just a racist attack on italians .

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
New Orleans has always been a notorious currupt place not that NJ/NY hasn't. But we like to keep our curruption unseen and professional. Hell Governer Como went one for years how the mafia did not exist and it was just a racist attack on italians .

right but, you see my point...
hell we had the governor with a shirt in vegas that said "governor of Louisiana" and two whores on each side.
and you've heard of the kingfish?

its no surprise that the same corruption is national... I'm shocked when I see people shocked about this crap going on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, it cost Hitlery well over $20,000 to cause riots at Trump rallyies, for just one of the instigators, and only $10,000 from Trump to catch them. That's just good accounting.
not to mention Bill got paid 500,000.00 for a hour speech from the Putin regime.......

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
right but, you see my point...
hell we had the governor with a shirt in vegas that said "governor of Louisiana" and two whores on each side.
and you've heard of the kingfish?

its no surprise that the same corruption is national... I'm shocked when I see people shocked about this crap going on.
I do see your point . But have you ever seen such a large scale organization that the Clintons have made ? The press is in their pockets ,billionaires back them, hollywood backs them ? Yes curruption goes way back but have you ever seen it blantently supported on this scale before ? In this country at least ? There have been underword figures before who the public got a kick from like dillinger or Gotti or Al Capone .but everyone understood who they were and what they did . Nobody was giving them contol of their lives or bank accounts !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ej got his medical degree at the same University bird got his Masters in German History.

LOL. Youtube University.

obgz4.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do see your point . But have you ever seen such a large scale organization that the Clintons have made ? The press is in their pockets ,billionaires back them, hollywood backs them ? Yes curruption goes way back but have you ever seen it blantently supported on this scale before ? In this country at least ? There have been underword figures before who the public got a kick from like dillinger or Gotti or Al Capone .but everyone understood who they were and what they did . Nobody was giving them contol of their lives or bank accounts !

none of it shocks me at all... none

read about Huey P Long, Earl Long and even the Marc Morial
have I seen it in a presidential candidate? no
but I have seen it in our local politics... Huey was killed because of his aspirations to run nationally. He had a similar operation in Louisiana to what the Clintons had in Arkansas. Even a few dead body's associated with him. Not to mention our first state highway put in to take him from the state capital to his Prostitute mistress in New Orleans.
I guess my point is, no I have not seen it to this extent; but, it doesn't shock me. To me, it is just the next logical step -or- seeing the what happens locally to its desired end point.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
none of it shocks me at all... none

read about Huey P Long, Earl Long and even the Marc Morial
have I seen it in a presidential candidate? no
but I have seen it in our local politics... Huey was killed because of his aspirations to run nationally. He had a similar operation in Louisiana to what the Clintons had in Arkansas. Even a few dead body's associated with him. Not to mention our first state highway put in to take him from the state capital to his Prostitute mistress in New Orleans.
I guess my point is, no I have not seen it to this extent; but, it doesn't shock me. To me, it is just the next logical step -or- seeing the what happens locally to its desired end point.
But as you see with Huey ,this story ends up bad eventually for the currupt one . This story may end up with the most powerful position in the world that i do find incredible! What or how do you stop it when you own the law ? When Dillinger is in charge ? When is enough enough ? How do we sit back and take the stealing of our future our childrens future ? Do we say like ej it will never change ? Lets do nothing ? Isnt that like seeing a rape and saying ya know there has always been rape im not gonna help that lady its still gonna be around ?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But as you see with Huey ,this story ends up bad eventually for the currupt one . This story may end up with the most powerful position in the world that i do find incredible! What or how do you stop it when you own the law ? When Dillinger is in charge ? When is enough enough ? How do we sit back and take the stealing of our future our childrens future ? Do we say like ej it will never change ? Lets do nothing ? Isnt that like seeing a rape and saying ya know there has always been rape im not gonna help that lady its still gonna be around ?

like you said how do you stop it when you own the law?
they own the law in some way... look at the emails as proof... they have worked the system on every level.

now take into account what they are fighting for... they are not fighting for the presidency, for them they are fighting to both remain out of jail, try and retain their legacy and power..... remember - the winner is the one that writes the history books.

as to the rape in question.... the future first husband/co president should be a convicted rapist several times over and even though people have in fact said something........ we both know how that worked out.

I am in no way endorsing any of it, just saying how I see it. which is all I have done this entire thread.

the real problem though is the electoral map. If anyone wants shit to change, that is where it needs to start.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
like you said how do you stop it when you own the law?
they own the law in some way... look at the emails as proof... they have worked the system on every level.

now take into account what they are fighting for... they are not fighting for the presidency, for them they are fighting to both remain out of jail, try and retain their legacy and power..... remember - the winner is the one that writes the history books.

as to the rape in question.... the future first husband/co president should be a convicted rapist several times over and even though people have in fact said something........ we both know how that worked out.

I am in no way endorsing any of it, just saying how I see it. which is all I have done this entire thread.

the real problem though is the electoral map. If anyone wants shit to change, that is where it needs to start.
Good point on billy ! I wasnt even thinking that lol . I know your calling it as you see it ,im not implying your good with it . Somehow we the people have to come together this is our home our futures .

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good point on billy ! I wasnt even thinking that lol . I know your calling it as you see it ,im not implying your good with it . Somehow we the people have to come together this is our home our futures .

that last sentence I couldn't agree with more... but look at this trainwreck of a thread.......... this thread is a prime example of WHY that doesn't happen

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that last sentence I couldn't agree with more... but look at this trainwreck of a thread.......... this thread is a prime example of WHY that doesn't happen
How do we make that happen ? Or does it have to hit rock bottom before people come together on a common cause ? .......crap we are fucked

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do we make that happen ? Or does it have to hit rock bottom before people come together on a common cause ? .......crap we are fucked

either rock bottom or people learn how to communicate without screaming at people they disagree with on every little thing
for fucks sake... ive agreed with most of what was said on the pro-trump side.. as far as political stance goes ...
even ej does to an extent and neither one of us support Clinton. but anything in here said that has not been in the vain of worshipping trump has been met with a response that I wouldn't say to my dog if he shit on the carpet.

so to answer your question.... a reasonable conversation would probably be a nice starting point.
in my opinion, the entire electoral college needs to be restructured to represent the nation as a whole....not one set of beliefs in mirrored demographic regions.

but what do I know, I'm just cunty twit

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are rumors that Julian Assange is dead. Certain deadmen's keys have been released
on tweeter. It's possible that due to his internet connection being severed
the info self released 'cause he didn't log on to verify his well being.

I'm searching for info now, it's getting deep.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are rumors that Julian Assange is dead. Certain deadmen's keys have been released

Im sure its "suicide "

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No, it seems he isn't dead but nobody knows what's up
except that PGP style verification keys were tweeted

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...d/news-story/ff00f41336d83e252c84839a8692a309

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im sure its "suicide "

And it won't have been the Russians.... if you think his source was Russia. I have a bridge to Hawaii; For Sale.

Putin, wouldn't give that shit to some Internet geek. He's KGB and president of a country.... that stuffs more valuable to him if he keeps it. It gets him kayne
after the impeachment.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors