Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and you can continue to be a jerk for the next 4 years.

I thought picking on someone about religion was forbidden?
poking fun...poking fun...where did you get that idea...Oh no I thought with the election of the BEAST Donald Trump we could all use your spiritual gifts to give us solace...and direction....at least they would be more enlightening than your drive by drivel on politics.
But enough of that...... today is a day of joy and Celebration,I don't have time for sore losers I gotta get my dancing shoes polished up...let my freak flag fly and, annoy the hell outta leftists.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
poking fun...poking fun...where did you get that idea...Oh no I thought with the election of the BEAST Donald Trump we could all use your spiritual gifts to give us solace...and direction....at least they would be more enlightening than your drive by drivel on politics.
But enough of that...... today is a day of joy and Celebration,I don't have time for sore losers I gotta get my dancing shoes polished up...let my freak flag fly and, annoy the hell outta leftists.
To take pleasure in annoying others......
As I said keep on being a jerk.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
170120024944382328.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...it's like Jesus said..."Fuck them if they can't take a joke".....it's toward the back of the bible....besides you excell at annoying people I do believe it is your most highly developed talent.
I do not think that everyone who does not endorse the same things I do deserve to be ridiculed.
Jerks however do deserve some ridicule.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like most of the much advertised Democrat protesters who were going to disrupt the inaugural decided to show solidarity with the 56 Democratic Representatives and Boycott the ceremonies. Snowflakes melt I guess.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like most of the much advertised Democrat protesters who were going to disrupt the inaugural decided to show solidarity with the 56 Democratic Representatives and Boycott the ceremonies. Snowflakes melt I guess.
we'll see..Soros and Hilary and the DNC paid good money for their revolution, and they will want their money's worth.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess it's finally okay to say it. Hey! GOP... Remember that little old thing called the Tea Party that you thought you had squashed? Well, you got beat by a little old thing invented by a guy named Cassius Clay called the 'Rope a dope'. We went underground and waited.

Ever notice that Trump has a big ole 'T' at the beginning? Now get in line behind we the people or we'll boot the rest of you out, too. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's offical..the Reign of Hussien I has ended....YEAH!....I love seeing louie gohmert up there grinning...and I love my President has an accent that sounds like a dockworker instead of the oily voice of a lawyer....did you see michelle...damn she is as big as a mac truck...she's been grazing on a good pasture lately.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn..he didn't just fire a shot across the bow of the globalists...he unleashed an entire broadside.....GOD,Islamic terrorisim,protect our borders,american workers first,non intervention.........I thought Obama had outlawed these words.
The media is going to have a total meltdown over this.....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn..he didn't just fire a shot across the bow of the globalists...he unleashed an entire broadside.....GOD,Islamic terrorisim,protect our borders,american workers first,non intervention.........I thought Obama had outlawed these words.
The media is going to have a total meltdown over this.....
He certainly pissed off all of Washington & probably most of the World.... He is in for a tough road ahead.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lookout Gerorge Soros... Sounds like President Trump just painted a big old target on your head.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He certainly pissed off all of Washington & probably most of the World.... He is in for a tough road ahead.
Uhhh... the road behind us has been about as rough as it is going to get...

Problem solvers love the tough road. There is NO satisfaction for those types in taking an easy road. The tougher the road, the more satisfying the achievement. It's pretty apparent that Trump is a 4WD kinda guy...

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do these protesters think that this piss poor behavior actually advances their cause?

The reason that we have a President Trump is because we voted for someone to stop this very type of madness.

MOST people deplore this behavior. ALL of us deplorables deplore it. The more that you resist, the stronger we will become.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's time to re-post this.

This is really why the media hates Trump, why hollywood hates Trump, why preening little english twats masquerading as comedians hate Trump...and his supporters as well....they bucked the manufactured consent....suddenly these people aren't the smart ones, they are not the kingmakers, they are irrelevant..suddenly nobody gives a fuck what their opinions are, they are worth no more in terms of relevancy,or in terms of dollars and cents than the guy who owns the local papper of Cracker'sneck Kentucky.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do these protesters think that this piss poor behavior actually advances their cause?

The reason that we have a President Trump is because we voted for someone to stop this very type of madness.

MOST people deplore this behavior. ALL of us deplorables deplore it. The more that you resist, the stronger we will become.
Notice they are starting to get a bit more randy. Looks like there are more than enough police to pull these small pockets of fools throwing rocks off the street & lock them up. Surprised they are screwing around with them and letting them riot & burn trash.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Notice they are starting to get a bit more randy. Looks like there are more than enough police to pull these small pockets of fools throwing rocks off the street & lock them up. Surprised they are screwing around with them and letting them riot & burn trash.
the rage of the impotent.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd love to see Trump call the National Guard in to arrest every one in that crowd.

Rioting and looting need to be declared a Federal crime. 1st offense, 5 years in jail - no exceptions. For every subsequent offense, add 5 years to your previous sentence. Throw 1 brick through 1 store window - bam! 5 years.

People can express discontent without causing injury or damage.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did anyone notice that for both toasts, President Trump tipped glasses, held it for a while, and then put it down without taking a sip? It is not very good toast etiquette. It is comforting to know that if he gets that 3AM phone call, he won't be in the rose garden smoking a d**bie or getting up out of bed with a hangover.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm no Trump fan but those protesters are a fucking embarrassment and do not represent me at all. But I can't quit watching just praying one of those fires they're setting catches at least one man-bun, or hipster beard on fire so I can sit back and lmao. Pretentious politically correct douche bags guess I need an (R) by my name now. I held on to the Democrat party so long because it was the party of people I respected but my how times have changed, time to change with them or be made a fool. And I'm no fool.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... guess I need an (R) by my name now. I held on to the Democrat party so long because it was the party of people I respected but my how times have changed, time to change with them or be made a fool. And I'm no fool.

Do what I do... Put an "I" next to your name. You can vote D or R, as long as you believe that you are doing the right thing. Trump commandeered the "R" party. He really isn't one. I nave never voted D for President, but I have voted I before. I just wanted someone competent that will vote with our best interests in mind.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only have one thing to say about this Inauguration Baron is a badly behaved child!!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did anyone notice that for both toasts, President Trump tipped glasses, held it for a while, and then put it down without taking a sip? It is not very good toast etiquette. It is comforting to know that if he gets that 3AM phone call, he won't be in the rose garden smoking a ****** or getting up out of bed with a hangover.
probably not the narcotics will get him through

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF...what childish fantasy land do this people live in ...what self absorbed infantile cloistered existence do they lead, that they have built a boogeyman out of ghost stories.....what a bunch of narrsistic menatlly ill fucks, that in this world they can blithely walk by real human suffering day in and day out totally obliviuos to real needs while on their way to these leftist playpens...these fucks remind me of those guys you see walking down the street who have lavish conversations with the voices in their heads.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WTF...what childish fantasy land do this people live in ...what self absorbed infantile cloistered existence do they lead, that they have built a boogeyman out of ghost stories.....what a bunch of narrsistic menatlly ill fucks, that in this world they can blithely walk by real human suffering day in and day out totally obliviuos to real needs while on their way to these leftist playpens...these fucks remind me of those guys you see walking down the street who have lavish conversations with the voices in their heads.
For once you make sense ;)

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I go with your call . But more than that .....just my 2 cents .... that is weakness .. right now in our society. Got a problem we can't solve with ease , just ignore it , sugar coat it , or spin it .
A large portion of us now want the trophy for just participation .( Political correctness ... I can't control what you think but I can control what you say ) . Our moral has now become weak .
Life is not always fair , or sunshine and daisies. Life is a struggle , to provide , to succeed, That brings a sense of accomplishment. Some of us , not all , have become weak . And that brings some serious consequences . Acting like a spoiled child has now become normal . Others , people or nations can feed off that weakness . Chicago, whats going on there .. the perfect example of weakness

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump doesn't drink. Says he's never had a sip.
Well he certainly went out of his way to not take one, and he was very sly about how he waited until he had a second when no one was looking to set the glass down. Too bad he didn't sit next to Hillary. She'd probably have swapped her empty one for his full one. A very progressive move, right out of Saul's playbook. It's after the chapter entitled "Using stink bombs to enhance your temper tantrum".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors