Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was apparent Baked Alaska was badly Maced at Charlottesville. He had to go to the hospital after the events. Turns out this was a chemical acid attack by ANTIFA & not bear mace. He can only see 3 ft in front of him and may suffer permanent eye damage as a result of the attack.

DHJWnrIWAAEIEqZ.jpg:large

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tuberculosis and Bubonic plague.
https://www.cdc.gov/tb/publications/factsheets/statistics/tbtrends.htm
http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...make_a_tuberculosis_outbreak_more_likely.html

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-two-arizona-counties-tested-positive-plague/

Yes Madam, we have bigots and spigots spewing confused dogma into the limelight. Anything for attention.
Abhay Charanaravinda Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada nailed it when he said we're addicted to sensual gratification.
In eastern disciplines the ego, known as the id in Freudian terms, is considered one of those senses crying out for stimuli.
Some people will do and/or say anything to get attention and get their rocks off.
Have you had your dose of sociopathy today?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was apparent Baked Alaska was badly Maced at Charlottesville. He had to go to the hospital after the events. Turns out this was a chemical acid attack by ANTIFA & not bear mace. He can only see 3 ft in front of him and may suffer permanent eye damage as a result of the attack.

DHJWnrIWAAEIEqZ.jpg:large
kind of reminds me of those acid attacks by muslims in Londonstani.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard a rumor that they were installing Ukrainian air conditioning equipment in the WH?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is still to early to say....I'm going to dismiss the mainstram media as nothing but fake news...but from what little reading I've done it appears the govenor and the local authoirities conspired to funell the crowds together, rather than keep them seperate and then sat and did nothing...we saw this same Modius Operandi in Berkeley...so far it seems Democrat politicans are trying to blame one side for the violence and refusing to assign any blame at all to the other group...this is being used as a way to justify the silencing of conservative groups,,just as leftist violence on college campuses has been used as a way to refuse conserative speakers from speaking...I still don't know who organized this rally and what their goals were.

but this is America and we all know the truth, the media pushes the paradigm...white identity politics is hate....other than white identity politics is civil rights.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm there are little people of all races.
But only white people can drive NASCAR!

the reason that black people cannot drive NASCAR is becuase they cannot get a sponsor.
Sponsors know that if they have a black driver their good ol boy racist fans will not buy their stuff.
Rednecks overall are very racist.
I know, I live in bible belt redneck country. And have lived in NC, FL, GA and VA.

And yes many blacks are racist as well.

I don't think I buy that . I think there would be plenty of sponsors that would love to hop on a good driver of color . Kinda like tiger woods . I think anything that puts more money in NASCARs pocket like a whole new group of fans they would welcome . It's all about money anyway ! Why no Asian drivers ? What about Hockey ? Yes there are black players but far more are white and not even fucking American? Even Russian ! I think you need to look into Hockey Cromwell something is going on there . Or boxing ? Why do African Americans seem to dominate that sport ? Same with the NFL ,NBA,MLB . Where are all the fat balding middle aged white men ? Does this really reflect our society? Why everyone mocking Tebow ? Cause he loves God ? Sports is fucked up if you think about it ! Very unfair !
Thanks Donald Trump !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm there are little people of all races.
But only white people can drive NASCAR!

the reason that black people cannot drive NASCAR is becuase they cannot get a sponsor.
Sponsors know that if they have a black driver their good ol boy racist fans will not buy their stuff.
Rednecks overall are very racist.
I know, I live in bible belt redneck country. And have lived in NC, FL, GA and VA.

And yes many blacks are racist as well.

Ignorance is bliss for yea 'ol rednecks, eh?

The first black NASCAR driver was driving in the 50's and 60's. Meet Wendell Scott. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Scott

Are there black NASCAR drivers now? Yup. Meet Bubba Wallace. http://www.businessinsider.com/darrell-wallace-first-black-driver-nascar-cup-race-since-2006-2017-6

Wallace is only the fourth black driver in one of NASCAR's top national series. Scott raced from 1961-73 in Cup, Willy T. Ribbs did three Cup races in 1986 and Bill Lester raced sporadically from 1999 until 2007 at all three national levels. Wallace won the Truck Series race at Martinsville Speedway in 2013 to become the first black driver to win at a national NASCAR series event since Wendell Scott earned a Cup victory on December 1, 1963.

And don't forget Danica Patrick and the Mexican National Daniel Suarez. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Suárez

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think I buy that . I think there would be plenty of sponsors that would love to hop on a good driver of color . Kinda like tiger woods . I think anything that puts more money in NASCARs pocket like a whole new group of fans they would welcome . It's all about money anyway ! Why no Asian drivers ? What about Hockey ? Yes there are black players but far more are white and not even fucking American? Even Russian ! I think you need to look into Hockey Cromwell something is going on there . Or boxing ? Why do African Americans seem to dominate that sport ? Same with the NFL ,NBA,MLB . Where are all the fat balding middle aged white men ? Does this really reflect our society? Why everyone mocking Tebow ? Cause he loves God ? Sports is fucked up if you think about it ! Very unfair !
Thanks Donald Trump !

Bobbi is talking out his ass again. Women, blacks and Mexicans have no problem getting sponsors in NASCAR. If................they are fast enough.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are all the fat balding middle aged white men ? Does this really reflect our society? Why everyone mocking Tebow ? Cause he loves God ? Sports is fucked up if you think about it ! Very unfair !
Thanks Donald Trump !
The fat bald middle age guys own the teams full of big black athletes. Tebow isn't an athlete nor is he big and black, he's an entertainer.
Drama doesn't work well with sports. Yes, sports is fucked up and it does reflect on our society. It's very unfair but everything is fucked up.
If you wanna be cool you gotta be big and black.
God has little to do with this world.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bobbi is talking out his ass again. Women, blacks and Mexicans have no problem getting sponsors in NASCAR. If................they are fast enough.
wait a minute, wait minute..back up...is there any other orifice Bobbie talks out of other than his ass, because if he has it would be a first.and I want documentation.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what they should have been doing right along. Hell freeze over or somethin?

What's changed? Sorros forgot to bribe them this month? Guess Charlottesville cost more than he thought.

Libyan Coastguard Fires Warning Shots at Spanish Migrant Rescue Vessel
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...rd-fires-warning-shots-migrant-rescue-vessel/

NGO Suspends Migrant ‘Taxi Service’ in the Mediterranean
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/12/ngo-suspends-migrant-taxi-service-in-the-mediterranean/

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wait a minute, wait minute..back up...is there any other orifice Bobbie talks out of other than his ass, because if he has it would be a first.and I want documentation.

You bet. When he isn't straight up talking out of his ass, he's talking out both sides of his mouth at the same time.

"You shouldn't vote for the least worst". Bobbi
"I didn't like Johnson but I voted for him". Bobbi

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Donald Trump !

The tiger woods thing did not work out so well in the long run....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And whose fault was that?
Tiger woods. However Dale Earnhardt did lots worse things and is the king of NASCAR. Well was but still revered and talking bad about him will get you punched in NASCAR country.
Tiger was dumped for far less bad behavior.

But apples and oranges here when comparing NASCAR fans with golf fans.

Kinda like comparing Roller Derby fans with figure skating fans.
Or Wrasslin fans with real olympic style Wrestling fans.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tiger woods thing did not work out so well in the long run....
IDK.... was hottest ticket for 20 years... made himself and the rest if golf very rich on the process.... seems to have worked out ok to me.

Black don't do some sports because black people are not interested in those sports. ...

Same rich white guy that own Nascar and golf own NFL NBA AND MLB.....
And we know why blacks don't play Hockey.... cold makes chocolate get that chalky white film.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ignorance is bliss for yea 'ol rednecks, eh?

The first black NASCAR driver was driving in the 50's and 60's. Meet Wendell Scott. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Scott

Are there black NASCAR drivers now? Yup. Meet Bubba Wallace. http://www.businessinsider.com/darrell-wallace-first-black-driver-nascar-cup-race-since-2006-2017-6

Wallace is only the fourth black driver in one of NASCAR's top national series. Scott raced from 1961-73 in Cup, Willy T. Ribbs did three Cup races in 1986 and Bill Lester raced sporadically from 1999 until 2007 at all three national levels. Wallace won the Truck Series race at Martinsville Speedway in 2013 to become the first black driver to win at a national NASCAR series event since Wendell Scott earned a Cup victory on December 1, 1963.

And don't forget Danica Patrick and the Mexican National Daniel Suarez. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Suárez
Danica Patrick is black?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you all NAZI sympathizers doing over here... yo head still up in you asses?

I BAM

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0528.JPG

The Predators best defenseman would beg to differ.

IDK.... was hottest ticket for 20 years... made himself and the rest if golf very rich on the process.... seems to have worked out ok to me.

Black don't do some sports because black people are not interested in those sports. ...

Same rich white guy that own Nascar and golf own NFL NBA AND MLB.....
And we know why blacks don't play Hockey.... cold makes chocolate get that chalky white film.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you all NAZI sympathizers doing over here... yo head still up in you asses?

I BAM

Whoa! EJ nobody here I can see is a Nazi sympathizer! Nobody excuses that shit! on either side! extremism on the right and left needs to be condemned these are the fringe reject of society and deserve to be removed from civil society once they act violent.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa! EJ nobody here I can see is a Nazi sympathizer! Nobody excuses that shit! on either side! extremism on the right and left needs to be condemned these are the fringe reject of society and deserve to be removed from civil society once they act violent.

after a cursiory reading of the First Amendment...I don't see anyplace where they say...."extreme" speech is not protected by the Consitution....or that the govenor, mayor, and police cheif can conspire to deny equal protection to people whose views they don't like...The Democrats have stepped in it again and if Sessions does investigate it seems as if alot of Democrats have conspired to deny American citizens their Consitutional rights....These people had a legal permit,and the political class tried to block it, the case was put before a federal judge who found the city was illegally trying to stifle their speech, and forced the city to honor the permit,,,the city chose to try and circumvent the law by not enforcing the law......Ironic as it seems ...the city's illegal actions may have acted in giving some sort of legitamcy to these people's points.The city has proven that there is indeed an unequal application of the law.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after a cursiory reading of the First Amendment...I don't see anyplace where they say...."extreme" speech is not protected by the Consitution....or that the govenor, mayor, and police cheif can conspire to deny equal protection to people whose views they don't like...The Democrats have stepped in it again and if Sessions does investigate it seems as if alot of Democrats have conspired to deny American citizens their Consitutional rights....
That's because the purpose of the 1st is to PROTECT extreme speech. It codified the right to be affended and affensive. EQUALLY.

The counter protestors. ... didn't have to hold thier protest at the same location did they.......

It take 2 to tango....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because the purpose of the 1st is to PROTECT extreme speech. It codified the right to be affended and affensive. EQUALLY.

The counter protestors. ... didn't have to hold thier protest at the same location did they.......

It take 2 to tango....

unlike the rally holders the so called counter protestors did not have a permit....but the real issue is that the democrat politicans in the city who were forced to protect free speech by the courts decided to conspire to shut down free speech by allowing antifa violence like mussolini's black shirts to do the dirty work for the political class the courts wouldn't allow them to do..The City goverment came out looking more like a bunch of thugs than anybody else......I don't think this is going away...I think the city and perhaps even Mc Aulife are going to get sued,and the DOJ may even look into it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

violence needs to be condemned...but it hasn't been...the left has been using violence since before the election and the Obama adminstration had allowed it to florish, Hell James O'keefe has the proof that the DNC finnanced and encouraged political violence....why are people surprised or even outraged this happened.it's been going on for over a year now.....as for "extremisim" how do you define that...all speech and thought should be allowed that doesn't encourage violence..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after a cursiory reading of the First Amendment...I don't see anyplace where they say...."extreme" speech is not protected by the Consitution....or that the govenor, mayor, and police cheif can conspire to deny equal protection to people whose views they don't like...The Democrats have stepped in it again and if Sessions does investigate it seems as if alot of Democrats have conspired to deny American citizens their Consitutional rights....These people had a legal permit,and the political class tried to block it, the case was put before a federal judge who found the city was illegally trying to stifle their speech, and forced the city to honor the permit,,,the city chose to try and circumvent the law by not enforcing the law......Ironic as it seems ...the city's illegal actions may have acted in giving some sort of legitamcy to these people's points.The city has proven that there is indeed an unequal application of the law.

I agree they have the right to think or say what they want ! That does not mean I agree or support what they believe or are saying . Seems people confuse that with being "sympathetic "
Once you start throwing punches or rocks or hurt people you have become a criminal. You ram your car into people your a terrorist. You shoot cops your a murderer .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actions are not speech. And no matter what the supremes say neither is money.
And corporations are not individuals.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tiger woods. However Dale Earnhardt did lots worse things and is the king of NASCAR. Well was but still revered and talking bad about him will get you punched in NASCAR country.
Tiger was dumped for far less bad behavior.

But apples and oranges here when comparing NASCAR fans with golf fans.

Kinda like comparing Roller Derby fans with figure skating fans.
Or Wrasslin fans with real olympic style Wrestling fans.

Big difference.

Earnhardt kept winning.

Tiger quit winning.

It has nothing to do with private goings on. Sports icons that win, do well. Sports Icons that don't win anymore, don't do well. It's true for every sport.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
violence needs to be condemned...but it hasn't been...the left has been using violence since before the election and the Obama adminstration had allowed it to florish, Hell James O'keefe has the proof that the DNC finnanced and encouraged political violence....why are people surprised or even outraged this happened.it's been going on for over a year now.....as for "extremisim" how do you define that...all speech and thought should be allowed that doesn't encourage violence..

I believe my definition of extremism is the belief that what you believe should be followed by all . Non believers should be killed . Or thinking your rights supersede everyone else's rights to live . Naziism being a prime example of extremism .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree they have the right to think or say what they want ! That does not mean I agree or support what they believe or are saying . Seems people confuse that with being "sympathetic "
Once you start throwing punches or rocks or hurt people you have become a criminal. You ram your car into people your a terrorist. You shoot cops your a murderer .

and when the state... the goverment refuses to enforce the law? breaks the law.....it is a much more serious issue than what a bunch of yahoos do in the streets.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe my definition of extremism is the belief that what you believe should be followed by all . Non believers should be killed . Or thinking your rights supersede everyone else's rights to live . Naziism being a prime example of extremism .

not a single speaker at that rally called for violence against anyone.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We also know Obama was a divider of people . Just because he failed at his job is no excuse to continue it . I think Trump stated this clearly that it will not be tolerated by any group . White nationalist have used Trump to bring press attention to themselves. By saying they agree or are inspired by him the press trips over themselves to talk to them and promote their cause .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and when the state... the goverment refuses to enforce the law? breaks the law.....it is a much more serious issue than what a bunch of yahoos do in the streets.

It's obviously a set up . These guys march every year without incident. There cause is deplorable but they have a right to voice their opinion they did it with proper permits. The state wanted this to happen or they would of removed the counter protesters to a different area .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We also know Obama was a divider of people . Just because he failed at his job is no excuse to continue it . I think Trump stated this clearly that it will not be tolerated by any group . White nationalist have used Trump to bring press attention to themselves. By saying they agree or are inspired by him the press trips over themselves to talk to them and promote their cause .

you and everyone in America know the term"white nationalist" is bullshit...it is a term that is used to stifle any thought or any person who questions the paradigm..it is equally applied to grandmothers selling cookies at a bake sale...to veterans..to libertarians..to anyone right of Angela Merkel...to guys who teach their pug dog to give a nazi salute, to gay englishmen who have a fetish for sex with black men..to anyone who questions the genocidal policies of the EU..It is like the Holy Inqusition you don't have to listen to anyone or entertain their point of view...you merely hang the sign "Heritic" around their neck and that is all you need to burn them at the stake and stop their pesky voices from being heard.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you and everyone in America know the term"white nationalist" is bullshit...it is a term that is used to stifle any thought or any person who questions the paradigm..it is equally applied to grandmothers selling cookies at a bake sale...to veterans..to libertarians..to anyone right of Angela Merkel...to guys who teach their pug dog to give a nazi salute..to anyone who questions the genocidal policies of the EU..It is like the Holy Inqusition you don't have to listen to anyone or entertain their point of view...you merelt hang the sign "Heritic" around their neck and that is all you need to burn them at the stake and stop their pesky voices from being heard.

Nobody said the left was stupid .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course they are stupid....they continually try and stop life...they continually think they can engineer and control humanity,

When it comes to propaganda they are masters ..... it's also helpful to have a press that has already swallowed your previous propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors