Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the Navy? I am sure we have hospital ships and supply ships.
And Gitmo is pretty close.

3 major disaster areas and the govt concentration is on Obamacare and cutting taxes....
Yep less income = more disaster relief aid.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crommie just wants others to kneel because he's feeling lonely and his knees must be getting tired.

On the bright side, I've finally figured out what those little towels are that football players wear on their hips. I mean, they're wearing spandex, have had a long day of groping each others asses and now they're kneeling with their flaps wide open. Apparently it's to wipe their chin when they're finished. It's the only possible explanation and only one reason a man would be on his knees if he's not praying or tying his shoes. NFL's looking like a fuckin gloryhole. lmao

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange how the Right wingers now come around to my way of thinking on subsidies for pro sports.
I have long been against taxpayer support for pro sports.
And always before right wingers did their best to shoot my opinion down.
Saying how it was a good investment generated more taxes and all that rhetoric.

Sheeple just pure sheeple behavior.

LOL
I fart in your general direction :)

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
MORE TAXES FOR THE POOR LESS TAXES FOR THE RICH ...GOOD JOB TRUMPKINS

White House and GOP leaders have agreed to raise the lowest individual tax rate from 10 to 12 percent
e8ddab1a936abcb61ae3243f5361f015.jpg

https://www.axios.com/republicans-a...ate-double-standard-deduction-2489774626.html
:blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech::blech:

So.....
If they are at the dessert course of the meal, does that mean that the bottom 90% brought Pot Luck for everything eaten before they got to dessert?

I do have agreement with you and think that we could agree that the whole US tax structure is.....well, just really fooked, basically.

IMG_0685.JPG

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So.....
If they are at the dessert course of the meal, does that mean that the bottom 90% brought Pot Luck for everything eaten before they got to dessert?

I do have agreement with you and think that we could agree that the whole US tax structure is.....well, just really fooked, basically.

View attachment 92654
Umm and how much money did the top 10% make compared to the lower 90%?
Ohh the top 10% earned 45% of all money....
And the bottom 50% earned 12% of all income....

I am for a pure flat rate income tax.
Say EVERYONE pays 10% on ALL personal income with no deductions no tax credits, etc for anyone.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump may have a hard crowd for his Puerto Rico visit next Tuesday.
Bets on whether he even goes or not as he said he would?

About 97% of the island's 3.4 million residents are still in the dark Wednesday, one week after Hurricane Maria slammed into the Puerto Rico, Gov. Ricardo Rosselló said. About half of the residents do not have running water.
And there's nowhere enough food to go around. In the town of Utuado, Lydia Rivera has started to ration crackers and drink rainwater to keep her two grandchildren alive.
Oh yeah....if Trump doesn't win the hearts and minds of Puerto rico it's over with...could you be anymore irrelevant.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poor Crommie's running outta things to complain about...
When does the narrative come back to Russia? :)
I know it's pathetic...pretty soon he's gonna be giving us the news from Aleppo."Did you see what Trump did in Aleppo"?...of course like his hero Gary Johnson crummie isn't quite sure ...what an Aleppo is.....personally I think he'll skip the russian spy meme and go straight back to Hitler.....he's like a s dumber version of Hilary....but really what can you expect Crummie is just a not very bright person .

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know it's pathetic...pretty soon he's gonna be giving us the news from Aleppo."Did you see what Trump did in Aleppo"?...of course like his hero Gary Johnson crummie isn't quite sure ...what an Aleppo is..

Well after all Trump did manufacture munitions that killed all those Aleppo babies...
AND he let Putin invade Korea! o_O

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His turn now....Karma is a bitch....No matter where he goes there is gonna be someone who will pay him back ten fold for that.
dependes.... if he is of some use he will live...if he has outlived his usefullness....he will be found in his cell dead or a tragic shanking will take place.....I'm going with the latter..if he was of some use he would never have seen the inside of a courtroom.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dependes.... if he is of some use he will live...if he has outlived his usefullness....he will be found in his cell dead or a tragic shanking will take place.....I'm going with the latter..if he was of some use he would never have seen the inside of a courtroom.
Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation would be my guess of how it will be explained off..

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's is sellable to the public...I think you nailed it.
Libs might want to turn him into an example and virtue signal how unfair it would be to place an otherwise harmless and law abiding Pedophiles into prison at all though as they may face undue violence and or prison justice for their crimes.

AW may face a very ugly end by a big black guy named sadistic guy named Bubba who is serving multiple life sentences so they can make a case that Pedophiles must at the very least be placed in country club prisons under solitary confinement for their own safety in case their own crimes are exposed and one day they find themselves prosecuted & sentenced.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears that the greatest country is still using colonial era laws to enrich itself off of its colonies?
And that is hindering aid efforts to PR.
But since the one that sheepworms call McStain and a LIbtard Dem are talking about it I guess it will just be dissed as fake news.
Also this law could have something to do with PR's continuing recession?

Story:
The Jones Act is an obscure, century-old law that requires all goods ferried between U.S. ports to be carried on ships built, owned and operated by Americans.
Now critics say it's making it difficult to get critical supplies into Puerto Rico.

The Jones Act, when it was established in 1920, was meant to promote shipping by U.S.-owned and operated vessels.
But it's also had the unintended consequence of making it twice as expensive to ship things from the U.S. mainland to Puerto Rico as it is to ship from any other foreign port in the world, according to Republican Senator John McCain's office.

McCain and Democratic Representative Nydia M. Velázquez, as well as the governor of Puerto Rico and mayor of San Juan, have urged Trump to suspend the Jones Act to get supplies to Puerto Rico faster.

end story:

Suspend hell! Congress should repeal the law.

Wasn't British hulls only for cargo one reason we broke away from England?
And we do it to others today?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who would have thought that Trump would turn many Americans against football?

I am loving it!

I have no love for either Trump or football.

I do have to wonder if it has anything to do with most players being black?

I wonder what would happen if pro golfers started kneeling?

Ohh they do not play the national anthem?
How unamerican....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d3ca34eb9fa41d9db950427bf91c4742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must be a Falwell follower. Too stupid to know who Hugh Heffner is.

You have a meme of Grab em by the pussy Trump as Larry Flint?

Simply sheepelistic to pick on Clinton for womanizing and not Trump.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASHINGTON — The acting head of the Drug Enforcement Administration will resign at the end of the week, according to law enforcement officials, who said he had become convinced that President Trump had little respect for the law.

The official, Chuck Rosenberg, who twice served as chief of staff to the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey and remains a close confidant, had grown disillusioned with Mr. Trump. The president fired Mr. Comey in May, and then in July told law enforcement officers “please don’t be too nice” when handling crime suspects.

Mr. Rosenberg forcefully rejected Mr. Trump’s comment, sending an email to all D.E.A. employees at the time to tell them that they should not mistreat suspects.

“We must earn and keep the public trust and continue to hold ourselves to the very highest standards,” Mr. Rosenberg wrote in the internal email. “Ours is an honorable profession and, so, we will always act honorably.”

end story:
Sheriff joe as president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors