Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DPuKkOLVwAI7RY3.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I'm not usually interested in this current wave of "sexual misconduct" claims. Most of them just sound like stories of people trying to get laid. How the fuck do you get laid without asking? Someone has to make an advance, right?

But the hollier than thou libtards(political, hollyweird and news) , professing their disdain over such bullshit having it come back and bite them in the ass is just fucking awesome.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I'm not usually interested in this current wave of "sexual misconduct" claims. Most of them just sound like stories of people trying to get laid. How the fuck do you get laid without asking? Someone has to make an advance, right?

But the hollier than thou libtards(political, hollyweird and news) , professing their disdain over such bullshit having it come back and bite them in the ass is just fucking awesome.
I'm just having a real hard time believing that this is an organic phenomena...it seems to well targeted and orchestrated..I'm starting to think maybe Tap isn't as crazy as he sounds and this is how Trump is draining the swamp I mean it almost feels like.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just having a real hard time believing that this is an organic phenomena...it seems to well targeted and orchestrated..I'm starting to think maybe Tap isn't as crazy as he sounds and this is how Trump is draining the swamp I mean it almost feels like.

Anything is Possible!
(especially for someone with unfettered access to the NSA database holding every electronic communication made in the world for the last 20 years).

DP1mSEvUIAALUug.jpg

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if this is true somebody should be going to jail over this...but what do you expect from a Party that rigged their own nomination if they don't give a damn about democrats votes why would they care about republican votes....
What they should be doing is putting undercover agents in as bus drivers prior to the election so come election day they can just drive the pertinent buses to polling stations set up next to a federal prison so as soon as the votes are cast they can be herded right where they belong along with the community organizers in charge of the effort.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What they should be doing is putting undercover agents in as bus drivers prior to the election so come election day they can just drive the pertinent buses to polling stations set up next to a federal prison so as soon as the votes are cast they can be herded right where they belong along with the community organizers in charge of the effort.
I'm sure the DOJ could easily find from where these postings originated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors