Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What the fuck do I care? I just don't want the government to pay for 'em. I could give a shit less who has them. ;)
Reality #1: Direct Federal Payment is Allowed for Abortions Under Relatively Rare Circumstances

The Hyde Amendment is a rider to the annual Labor/Health and Human Services (HHS)/Education appropriations bill which prevents Medicaid and any other programs under these departments from funding abortions, except in limited cases.

Medicaid. The current version of the Hyde Amendment (adopted in 1997) allows federal Medicaid funding for abortion in cases of rape and incest, as well as life endangerment, but tightens the life exception to permit payment only when the woman’s life is threatened by “physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.” Note that the Hyde Amendment has explicitly been extended to include Medicaid managed care plans, hence is binding even in instances where Medicaid has been “privatized.”

Seems the reality is tax money only pays for abortion for the reasons stated above. You're not ok if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant aborting it?

If a woman may die due to complications it isn't ok for her to choose herself over an undeveloped clump of cells?

You need to stop being spoonfed by Fox News.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reality #1: Direct Federal Payment is Allowed for Abortions Under Relatively Rare Circumstances

The Hyde Amendment is a rider to the annual Labor/Health and Human Services (HHS)/Education appropriations bill which prevents Medicaid and any other programs under these departments from funding abortions, except in limited cases.

Medicaid. The current version of the Hyde Amendment (adopted in 1997) allows federal Medicaid funding for abortion in cases of rape and incest, as well as life endangerment, but tightens the life exception to permit payment only when the woman’s life is threatened by “physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.” Note that the Hyde Amendment has explicitly been extended to include Medicaid managed care plans, hence is binding even in instances where Medicaid has been “privatized.”

Seems the reality is tax money only pays for abortion for the reasons stated above. You're not ok if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant aborting it?

If a woman may die due to complications it isn't ok for her to choose herself over an undeveloped clump of cells?

You need to stop being spoonfed by Fox News.

A bunch of fucking drivel.

I don't care who gets an abortion or why. It's fucking moot.

I don't believe that people that do care should be forced to pay(be responsible) for something they are against. That applies to all aspects of government, not just abortion.

You see, I'm not a fucking hypocrite. I don't believe the government should take money from people, by force, and use it for things that they don't want it used for. That means, that while I'm personally fine with abortion myself, the fucking people that want them should pay for them themselves. End of story.

Taking money from some and giving it to others is wrong. Period. Doesn't matter if it's abortion, welfare, aid to other countries or anything else. It's not the job of the government to take from some and give it to others. For any purpose.

Passing it off as you are is a false narrative. The only true fact is the taking of people's money and giving it to other people. Rape and incest have nothing to do with it. It's a false argument.

Last edited:

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A bunch of fucking drivel.

I don't care who gets an abortion or why. It's fucking moot.

I don't believe that people that do care should be forced to pay(be responsible) for something they are against. That applies to all aspects of government, not just abortion.

You see, I'm not a fucking hypocrite. I don't believe the government should take money from people, by force, and use it for things that they don't want it used for. That means, that while I'm personally fine with abortion myself, the fucking people that want them should pay for them themselves. End of story.

Taking money from some and giving it to others is wrong. Period. Doesn't matter if it's abortion, welfare, aid to other countries or anything else. It's not the job of the government to take from some and give it to others. For any purpose.

Passing it off as you are is a false narrative. The only true fact is the taking of people's money and giving it to other people. Rape and incest have nothing to do with it. It's a false argument.
It would false if things like unwanted pregnancy via rape and incest did not happen, granted it's a small number, but it does. It isn't a party thing for me as I don't care for either side.

As far as taking money from here and using it there if you're so against it once you retire I expect you'll be giving up your right to medicare and social security then hmm?

I mean why should you have paid less into either one of them than you're going to get from them right?

You're what? 50-55 based on how you read. Not too off from being another old timer on the govs tit or will you be self sufficient and not getting those benefits in the next 10-15 years?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do realize that most abortions are among the poorer classes and preachers daughters don't ya?

This is singularly the one area where liberals (and other hypnotized tardbots) should be given preferential treatment.

I would personally be willing to pay a tax to help abort future moonbats...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would false if things like unwanted pregnancy via rape and incest did not happen, granted it's a small number, but it does. It isn't a party thing for me as I don't care for either side.

As far as taking money from here and using it there if you're so against it once you retire I expect you'll be giving up your right to medicare and social security then hmm?

I mean why should you have paid less into either one of them than you're going to get from them right?

You're what? 50-55 based on how you read. Not too off from being another old timer on the govs tit or will you be self sufficient and not getting those benefits in the next 10-15 years?

It is false because you're making an argument that I don't dispute. I don't care if people get an abortion just because they can, if they were raped or because of incest. I do not care. As far as I'm concerned, anybody that wants an abortion can have an abortion.

The only argument I present is who pays for it. They want one, they pay for it.

I don't have a right to SS or medicare. You'll find that out the hard way I imagine. Nobody does. It's an entitlement not a right.

I'm 50. And I already get SS and medicare. If the people of this country are dumb enough to give it, I'm not dumb enough to not take it. But, you keep paying in, okay?

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is false because you're making an argument that I don't dispute. I don't care if people get an abortion just because they can, if they were raped or because of incest. I do not care. As far as I'm concerned, anybody that wants an abortion can have an abortion.

The only argument I present is who pays for it. They want one, they pay for it.

I don't have a right to SS or medicare. You'll find that out the hard way I imagine. Nobody does. It's an entitlement not a right.

I'm 50. And I already get SS and medicare. If the people of this country are dumb enough to give it, I'm not dumb enough to not take it. But, you keep paying in, okay?
But you just said you're against taking money from one hand and giving it to another.

You see where I am going with this?

You're just a windbag that wants to be on a soapbox for lack of something else to do.

If you were against it you'd not take the money, you're not against it you just want something to bitch about as is par for the course for your generation.

Keep taking that welfare gramps.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Negative... Social Security is (gov't mandated) insurance.

Entitlements are free money/stuff. SS is a thing you pay into your whole life.
That ain't no entitlement. That's MY money and anybody who says different is either ignorant or a communist.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Negative... Social Security is (gov't mandated) insurance.

Entitlements are free money/stuff. SS is a thing you pay into your whole life.
That ain't no entitlement.

You get more out than you pay in. It certainly is an entitlement.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But you just said you're against taking money from one hand and giving it to another.

You're just a windbag that wants to be on a soapbox for lack of something else to do.

If you were against it you'd not take the money, you're not against it you just want something to bitch about as is par for the course for your generation.

What's a matter? You don't get to choose who gets the money that the government takes from others. They are giving your money to me. Of course I'm going to take it.

You think about that for awhile.

Personally, I don't think the government should take your money and give it to me. You do.

Which one of us is smarter? The person getting your money or you thinking it's just fine for the government to take your money and give it to me?

If you want to let the government take your money and give it to me, by god I'm gonna take take it. So are all the other old farts. If you're lucky, you'll be able to take the next generations money, but I doubt it.

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's a matter? You don't get to choose who gets the money that the government takes from others. They are giving your money to me. Of course I'm going to take it.

You think about that for while.

Personally, I don't think the government should take your money and give it to me. You do.

Which one of us is smarter? The person getting your money or you thinking it's just fine for the government to take your money and give it to me?

If you want to let the government take your money and give it to me, by god I'm gonna take take it. So are all the other old farts. If you're lucky, you'll be able to take the next generations money, but I doubt it.
I do think they should take it and give it to you.

You work most of your life and contribute to society? Then yes I think you should.

You're the one that has a problem with exactly what you're doing not me.

Read above.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been getting SS and medicare for ten years. I'm only 50. You do the math. ;)

Then you are either injured or committing fraud. Neither of those things is what we are discussing.

Also, to address another of your (misguided imo) points, an investment SHOULD return more than you put in.

SS retirement monies are not an "entitlement" in the commonly used (vilified) sense of the word.

If I put money into ANY investment for a typical 40 year employment scenario, yer dam right you get more back.
That's why it's an account and not a tax.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you're a hypocrite. Either way you're a cunt.

Like I said, you'll find out the hard way. When do you plan to retire?

Why is Social Security running out of money? | Investopedia
Social Security is running out — and no one will like the solution ...
Will Social Security Really Run Out of Money? -- The Motley Fool
Without action, Social Security trust fund will be tapped out in 17 years ...
Social Security is running out of money, time - USA Today
Will Social Security Really Run Out of Money? | Money - Time
It's Not That Social Security Will Run Out Of Cash - It's Whether Taxes ...

What you're going to find out is, it really isn't okay to take money form some and give it to others because it's more and more likely there won't be enough to take to give to you. ;)

Good luck though. Maybe if you change your mind now and see the folly in your opinion, you can get to keep more of your own money. Otherwise, your fucked.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you are either injured or committing fraud. Neither of those things is what we are discussing.

Also, to address another of your (misguided imo) points, an investment SHOULD return more than you put in.

SS retirement monies are not an "entitlement" in the commonly used (vilified) sense of the word.

If I put money into ANY investment for a typical 40 year employment scenario, yer dam right you get more back.
That's why it's an account and not a tax.

SS is not an investment, it's a scheme. Read the above links.

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like I said, you'll find out the hard way. When do you plan to retire?

Why is Social Security running out of money? | Investopedia
Social Security is running out — and no one will like the solution ...
Will Social Security Really Run Out of Money? -- The Motley Fool
Without action, Social Security trust fund will be tapped out in 17 years ...
Social Security is running out of money, time - USA Today
Will Social Security Really Run Out of Money? | Money - Time
It's Not That Social Security Will Run Out Of Cash - It's Whether Taxes ...

What you're going to find out is, it really isn't okay to take money form some and give it to others because it's more and more likely there won't be enough to take to give to you. ;)

Good luck though. Maybe if you change your mind now and see the folly in your opinion, you can get to keep more of your own money. Otherwise, your fucked.
SS has been on the brink of death for 20 years.

I have a nice 401k at work with a healthy employer match and an IRA I'be been building since I was 18. I'm not worried about SS. If it's there great if not I'll be fine.

You on the other hand might be fucked and given your anger over the subject you didn't prepare properly. Tough shit.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SS has been on the brink of death for 20 years.

I have a nice 401k at work with a healthy employer match and an IRA I'be been building since I was 18. I'm not worried about SS. If it's there great if not I'll be fine.

You on the other hand might be fucked and given your anger over the subject you didn't prepare properly. Tough shit.

When the country is bankrupt, what do you think is going to happen to your 401k and IRA?

I wouldn't put too much stock in your retirement plan, pun intended......................

10-oct-5.jpg

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SS is not an investment, it's a scheme. Read the above links.

Again... you keep moving the target.
I am discussing the definition of SS, not what it has become or how many ways it can be abused.

You bet it's a scheme and a scam now. Washington thieves have raided it literally... to death.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck that entitlement bullshit. I worked for it, I earned it, and it's mine. INCLUDING the investment income.

Anybody telling me that I'm on a government entitlement can SM effing D. <---- see that? That's a period.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again... you keep moving the target.
I am discussing the definition of SS, not what it has become or how many ways it can be abused.

You bet it's a scheme and a scam now. Washington thieves have raided it literally... to death.

It was a scheme to begin with. Washington didn't raid it. They borrowed from it and pay back with interest.

The scheme relies on demographics and gdp growth. Demographics are killing SS not government borrowing from the fund.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha. Given how poorly written and how Alex Joneish it reads...I can only ask.

Are you taking that seriously?
yeah why would you take voter fraud seriously...you're with her.....The DNC just got through rigging a national presidential nomination.....and you think voter fraud is a joke...one of our major political parties has shown it has nothing but disdain for the whole election process and have no problem with sabatoging it.....

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah why would you take voter fraud seriously...you're with her.....The DNC just got through rigging a national presidential nomination.....and you think voter fraud is a joke...one of our major political parties has shown it has nothing but disdain for the whole election process and have no problem with sabatoging it.....
Oh fuck off and take a remedial Reading Comprehension class.

I've clearly stated I have a disdain for left and right.

Also since you want to take voter fraud oh so seriously let's discuss all the gerrymandering that has happened for republicans shall we?

You see Sir Dipshit our beloved federalist republic that most of you mouth breathing double digit IQ sporting drooltards seem to forget that election rigging is something the US is good at.

Do some real reading on history and look at all the foreign elections the US has tampered with over the years.

At least 7 in the middle east, a dozen in Central and South America, 2 in Russia, 1 in Spain, 2 in Italy, 2 in France, 1 in Poland, and a half dozen others.

The DNC did nothing the GOP doesn't. The DNC just got caught because they were so quick to want to force feed the public the first woman president after the first black one.

I'm not with her, never was. Didn't support captain bankruptcy either. That election was picking between a box of shit and a bag of shit.

Voter fraud? Ha! The GOP used it for the Presidential race. You bitch about that much or did you just shout Merica! and think about all those coal jobs coming back and about all the new jobs Americans would wind up with.

Then again let's not let facts get in the way of your complete dumbfuckery.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Find it real hard to believe that more blacks voted for Doug Jones than for Barry Soertoro Obama in many districts while simultaneously 50% of Republican Base didn't vote at all.

I KNOW by how hard the subject of Alabama election fraud is being censored & schilled all across the net that ya all are scared shitless of what will happen when a recount occurs. Time will tell.
libtards love recounts..al franken,jill stien...wtf...let's have a recount...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh fuck off and take a remedial Reading Comprehension class.

I've clearly stated I have a distain for left and right.

Also since you want to take voter fraud oh so seriously let's discuss all the gerrymandering that has happened for republicans shall we?

You see Sir Dipshit our beloved federalist republic that most of you mouth breathing double digit IQ sporting drooltards seem to forget that election rigging is something the US is good at.

Do some real reading on history and look at all the foreign elections the US has tampered with over the years.

At least 7 in the middle east, a dozen in Central and South America, 2 in Russia, 1 in Spain, 2 in Italy, 2 in France, 1 in Poland, and a half dozen others.

The DNC did nothing the GOP doesn't. The DNC just got caught because they were so quick to want to force feed the public the first woman president after the first black one.

I'm not with her, never was. Didn't support captain bankruptcy either. That election was picking between a box of shit and a bag of shit.

Voter fraud? Ha! The GOP used it for the Presidential race. You bitch about that much or did you just shout Merica! and think about all those coal jobs coming back and about all the new jobs Americans would wind up with.

Then again let's not let facts get in the way of your complete dumbfuckery.
hey asshole...I don't care who you support...we have a major political party that rigged it's own nomination with the aid of the media only a fucking imbecile at this point in time wouldn't question the legitamacy of the process....I was really looking forward to watching that moronic senile old asswipe Bernie make more of an ass out of himself during the election ...just for laughs. however...there's been tons of examples of voter fraud exposed...hell James O'keefe exposed alot of it easily...it is why the DNC does not want the voter rolls cleaned up, it is why they don't want voter ID laws.hell some mexican chick went to jail in Texas just recently for illegally voting...twice.....I don't like the American goverment sticking their noses in other people's election anymore than I like the DNC stealing the voice of half the American people...or assassinating whistleblowers like seth rich....

Last edited:

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It won't change. It isn't right but old/big money will always have it's way.

Think about it since the begining.

John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Quincy Adams, and so on. All from money. Their families in slave trading, plantation owners, law practices, some owned news papers, book publishers...it's been that way since this country was conceived.

Come to terms with it or go to Canada.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Quincy Adams, and so on. All from money. Their families in slave trading, plantation owners, law practices, some owned news papers, book publishers...it's been that way since this country was conceived.

wow... a nihilist...how edgy and avant garde....like a a lesbian with green hair....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So, you're one of those.

I wasn't born rich god damn it! Whaaaaaa!

I think you might be right Pulse. A Bernie supporter...........................

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did... irrelevant to the issue. You've moved the goalposts again.
Bottom line is "entitlements" are a form of welfare. SSRI ain't welfare.

It is welfare. That's exactly what it is. It's transfering money from working people to non working people.

What do you think happens if the working people quit paying? The non working people quit getting paid. That's welfare dude. Whether you like it or not.

If you think you are entitled to it because you paid someone elses SS, that makes it an entitlement.

en·ti·tle·ment
inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/
noun
noun: entitlement; plural noun: entitlements
the fact of having a right to something.
"full entitlement to fees and maintenance should be offered"
synonyms: right, prerogative, claim; More
permission, dispensation, privilege
"their entitlement to benefits"
  • the amount to which a person has a right.
    "annual leave entitlement"
    synonyms: right, prerogative, claim; More
    permission, dispensation, privilege
    "their entitlement to benefits"
  • the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is welfare. That's exactly what it is. It's transfering money from working people to non working people.

What do you think happens if the working people quit paying? The non working people quit getting paid. That's welfare dude. Whether you like it or not.
kind of a grey area don't you think.....the goverment put's a gun to your head and says we are taking this money from you...BUT...we will give it back to you when you get old...so in a way you paid into the system though most people take more than they put in, but FDR started SS and in those days people didn't live that long, and they figured most people would die before they could collect....not quite the same as third generation welfare recpeint..

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Quincy Adams, and so on. All from money.
Their families in slave trading, plantation owners, law practices, some owned news papers, book publishers...
it's been that way since this country was conceived.

I'm not even sure what your point is... unless you're just whinging.
Those are some of the greatest men in world history... each successful in his own right.

Would you be happier if America had been founded by a group of failures???
Let's remember... the core reason America was founded is because liberals got a little too full of themselves...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kind of a grey area don't you think.....the goverment put's a gun to your head and says we are taking this money from you...BUT...we will give it back to you when you get old...so in a way you paid into the system though most people take more than they put in, but FDR started SS and in those days people didn't live that long, and they figured most people would die before they could collect....not quite the same as third generation welfare recpeint...

I don't think it's a grey area at all.

What is the difference between a person saying, well the government put a gun to my grandparents head to pay welfare tax so I'm entitled to the money my grandparents paid.

I think it's a bunch of retirees that don't want to admit that they paid into a welfare program with the promise they would also get the welfare in the future.

Paying someone else's welfare for 40 years does not mean it isn't welfare when it's your turn to get it and somebody else is paying it LOL.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not even sure what your point is... unless you're just whinging.
Those are some of the greatest men in world history... each successful in his own right.

Would you be happier if America had been founded by a group of failures???
Let's remember... the core reason America was founded is because liberals got a little too full of themselves...
The point is that those crying about election fraud and fixing elections are acting like it's new.

It started long ago and won't change. I honestly don't care.

Greatest men ever huh? If you say so. History tends to build up character of those who are deceased. I wasn't alive back then so I cannot speak of their "greatness", glad you were alive then to let me know today.

No one is whining. Why is it you right wing nazi types always call someone a whiner when you're hit upside your noggin with facts?

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, you're one of those.

I wasn't born rich god damn it! Whaaaaaa!

I think you might be right Pulse. A Bernie supporter...........................
Eh Bernie is ok where he is, I doubt he would have done well as a president.

I'm whining about not being born rich? When and where did I whine about that? Perhaps you're just going to the typical conservative "you're whiner!" When you have no point to make or want to ignore facts.

You're no different than a fucking liberal calling someone a racist/bigot for not agreeing with them about minority based issues.

Thanks for again displaying your stupidity and letting us know you probably where raised in a single wide by Bill O'Reilly.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't think mocking a man that has been in the public sector(with military service included) with a brain tumor is very American. Just my two cents. Bad karma.

Then again I'm just going to assume your family tree forks very little and will ask you just one question.

If your parents divorce are they still brother and sister?
does doing a noble thing 50 years in the past...... absolve one of future sins... IMO respect doesn't equal absolution.......

I am happy the Snowden info got out...... even kinda have respect for that.. HE is still a traitor and should be hanged.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The point is that those crying about election fraud and fixing elections are acting like it's new.

It started long ago and won't change. I honestly don't care.

Greatest men ever huh? If you say so. History tends to build up character of those who are deceased. I wasn't alive back then so I cannot speak of their "greatness", glad you were alive then to let me know today.

No one is whining. Why is it you right wing nazi types always call someone a whiner when you're hit upside your noggin with facts?
no you imbecile...we know murder has happened throughout history...but we still get outraged when it happens today...and oddly enough moving to Canada won't change that...and regretablly I don't own a time machine to go back and help speak out against century old transgressions...I can only deal with the reality that is here today....now if Bernie had won he would have made sure the rich were forced to pay for my time machine...oh and by the way the Nazis were not conservatives maybe it is you who needs to read a few books,,,they were Socialists...Universal health care, gun grabbers, no school choice...hardly Bill O'rielly types...so the next time you try and associate a so called conservative view with aNazisim you won't look so stupid.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Does PP perform abortions Yes.... do they get federal money Yes..... both can't be yes if you also want to say no federal money goes to abortions....

If i get $50 from you and $50 from the Government. ..... then pay $50 to have you killed..... Did you or the government pay for that service?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors