Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20180108_low.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RUSH: If Trump Didn't Want To Be President, What The Hell Was He Colluding With The Russians For?

I'm willing to bet the meetings went no further than business interest and that's all they will find. Muller will turn that into money laundering somehow. I've always believed that Trump didn't want the job and didn't expect to win.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude we are about the same age.....don't you remember when you were a teenager how they would show "zero population growth "commericals on the TV 24/7...tell us if we didn't stop breeding the whole world would just die...everyone of the elite Ted Turner,Bill Gates,Kissinger,Soros have all expressed a desire to eliminate 4/5 of the world population in order to survive as they call it....and now suddenly they need to increase the population...plus you are not addressing the relentless villification of Western culture...tell me how many proffesors at NYU have called for a black or hispanic or muslim genocide....how has the centers of learning and media abandoned any pretense of critical thought and have turned into one big klan rally....tell my why Cultural Marxisim has become the predominate political philosiphy in the West for the last 60 years among the elite...a political theroy who openly stated it's goal was to destroy western societies...we are being engineered into the NWO, to accept the chains...in order to create the NWO, the cultures that exist now have to be erased from History...this is exactlly what Orwell wrote about in 1984...the elite MUST destroy the cultures who have taken a millenium to create in order to forge a blank page to write the new History..

Do you seriously believe the ghettos and no go zones surrounding Paris are gonna contribute to the SS or are upstanding taxpayers...do you believe the illiterate Africans flooding the streets of Spain and France are gonna contribute to the SS...or are they gonna deplete it ....The elite's job is to create disasters so they can maintain their place of power as the solution to those disasters..the "great minds" to solve our national problems...they create wars...and now they are creating civil wars in the West.

I also remember reading that we was entering a new ice age, the Democrats are racist, Republicans won't do anything about illegal immigration(supported), The Unions(Dems) were against NAFTA and free trade deals and a host of other things that have flip flopped since I was a teenager. About the only thing that hasn't changed in my lifetime is US interventionism in other countries. I thought that had changed after Vietnam,,,,,,,,,,, until I went to fight for Kuwait. You get the point.

I realize that most people want there to be a bigger, more sinister, plan in order to explain what's going on. I think things are much more simple. The people running the country are just people. Like everybody else, many of them are deluded and many are corrupt(personal gain). But polititians and appointees want to get their jobs and they want to keep them. None of them wants the system to fail while they are there. No immigration, the system fails. So, they will force the cultural problems on us because the #1 thing that can get them fired is a bad economy.

Do you seriously believe the ghettos and no go zones surrounding Paris are gonna contribute to the SS or are upstanding taxpayers..

In the long term, no. But in the short term all western countries are running their governments under the Keynesian theory and it doesn't matter if I like it. It is the way it is.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/k/keynesianeconomics.asp

And even more so by adopting Krugman's "Broken windows" theory.

Paul Krugman: A broken window equals economic strength - AEI

I'm probably not very adept at explaining it but the more the government spends the better the economy. Even if they have to borrow and give to social programs like welfare. So yes, the theory is that immigrants will improve the economy even if they are on welfare.

It doesn't matter if I think the immigrants will be bad over the long haul. It matters what the Nobel Prize winning economist thinks. That will drive policy, not me. The economist thinks the economy will be better with mass immigration so policy makers will have mass immigration.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm willing to bet the meetings went no further than business interest and that's all they will find. Muller will turn that into money laundering somehow. I've always believed that Trump didn't want the job and didn't expect to win.

I didn't watch the video, I'm not a Rush fan. But I think the point is, and it's a very good point, that many people out there including the leftist media are saying that Trump did not want to be President but at the same time went to great lengths to conspire with the Russians to win.

One of them can't be true if (generic)you believes the other. :)

In other words, some people believe both to be true and that's just libtarded.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the lunacy of the stuff that Pelosi is saying that will push people into white suprmacists arms not the other way around.When anybody and everybody from dairy farmers to math teachers are called white supremacists the ideology will lose whatever stigma it ever had...it will become mainstream...
But the wet dream of President Oprah Winfrey will easily keep the left Reeeeing for the next three years! God help us all if Trump cannot prove now that she is as guilty as the rest of the corrupt Democratic machine and toss that bitch behind bars too. I have no doubt that her little school houses were probably used to groom likely prospects for human trafficking networks.

Perhaps that is why she has already announced she has no intention of a 2020 run for POTUS.

NBC retracts ‘stunningly unprofessional’ tweet declaring Oprah Winfrey ‘our’ next president
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...claring-oprah-winfrey-our-next-president.html

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Highly Classified Spy Satellite Is A "Total Loss" After SpaceX Mission Fails
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...tellite-total-loss-after-spacex-mission-fails
So it's a super-secret satellite and they, uhm, "lost" it.

Yeah. Sure.

But even if you accept this narrative, it doesn't seem at all clear whether the fault is with SpaceX or Northrup Grumman. In fact, SpaceX stated that, "Falcon 9 performed nominally". So a headline that includes the phrase "SpaceX Mission Fails" seems premature at best.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the wet dream of President Oprah Winfrey will easily keep the left Reeeeing for the next three years! God help us all if Trump cannot prove now that she is as guilty as the rest of the corrupt Democratic machine and toss that bitch behind bars too. I have no doubt that her little school houses were probably used to groom likely prospects for human trafficking networks.

Perhaps that is why she has already announced she has no intention of a 2020 run for POTUS.

NBC retracts ‘stunningly unprofessional’ tweet declaring Oprah Winfrey ‘our’ next president
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...claring-oprah-winfrey-our-next-president.html
Oh God I wish they do run her.....I used to think the obese retards with green hair and manginas in antifa were the fringe of the DNC..I'm starting to think they are the DNC,

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a zerohedge story!
Besides, I was trolling for cultists...

It's a zerohedge story about a CNN story.

"CNN alleges"......................
"But, if CNN is to be believed",......................
"According to CNN's reports"....................

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a zerohedge story about a CNN story.
"CNN alleges"......................
"But, if CNN is to be believed",......................
"According to CNN's reports"....................

Looks like you missed the rest of my post... NOW do you see it???
That's a zerohedge story!
Besides, I was trolling for cultists...

Thanks for biting, mission accomplished.
b5a21dd1b5939c0b4d7e5fe770f9585e.jpg

Here's a lovely parting gift...

Steve Bannon Steps Down From Breitbart News
:bliss:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All very troubling. Looks like we will need to keep the pitchforks and torches near the front door after all.

And Trump wants to bring back earmarks. WTF?

Earmarks are used to buy votes with government money. How the fuck do you drain the swamp by buying votes? You don't.

…Endorses Earmarks…

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

These Breitbart links... are they credible?... or is Bannon still there?

And we don't need a 2000 mile wall. We don't need to pay (a ton) to erect a wall on impassable terrain.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And we don't need a 2000 mile wall. We don't need to pay (a ton) to erect a wall on impassable terrain.

Bands always end up sucking when the front man leaves.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Trump wants to bring back earmarks. WTF?

Earmarks are used to buy votes with government money. How the fuck do you drain the swamp by buying votes? You don't.

…Endorses Earmarks…
BIBI wanting to return to old school business as usual where the graft was on the record as were those in Congress voting for it?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Treasonous bastard...So Cat .......I'm supposed to be outraged over Bannon's betryal.......???????...fuck it I say burn it to the ground.I'm done with beating a dead horse...I wonder how hard it would be to emigrate to Hungary or New Zealand.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

dude...wake up...smell the coffee...we got screwed again....the bastard was either a liar to start with or they bought him somehow....just like the English got screwed out of the Brexit...Pat may be right torches and pitchforks maybe the only real alternative...."Bill of Love".....for who.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Treasonous bastard...So Cat .......I'm supposed to be outraged over Bannon's betryal.......???

WOT treason??? The hell you say???

Are you onto DACA again? I already toldja... You'll get no play from me on that.
We disagree on that... on our priorities. Trump isn't king, he has to work with others.

He is also singularly the most promise keeping politician in the last century...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude...wake up...smell the coffee...we got screwed again....the bastard was either a liar to start with or they bought him somehow....just like the English got screwed out of the Brexit...Pat may be right torches and pitchforks maybe the only real alternative...."Bill of Love".....for who.
While I will keep the pitchfork & torch near the door & more formidable things near the bedside if needs be, I'm not ready to go there yet. I will not be demoralized by a couple possibly fake news articles in the midst of a probable disinformation campaign to achieve certain goals of distracting the swamp. Sometimes unsavory alliances must be made on a temporary basis to achieve certain milestones on the way to achieving your goals.

That is reality. Every time we have thought DJT has sold us out to the swamp, he has always pivoted back to his promises to the American People and done his best to keep them. Imagine where we would be today had Hillary won and realize no matter what DJT says until the deals are done, what only matters is the final result. So far, so good.

Removing the nuclear threat the Deep State maintains in NK is highest priority. Once that card is played, the others will fold or quickly be played to advantage before the final deals are done.

Year One = Salvage
Year Two = Savage

DJT & Bannon told you this long ago. Reading the threads helps understanding.

b798117c1ae222dc52f48878afb0616bde6dffcefae9f8ea5738b1e02892f9ef.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors