Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DUbFpcHX4AM2o3G.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't lost faith in Trump... We'll see what this deal looks like when it's signed.

There're what?... 25-30 million illegal aliens here? I still doubt he's really signing on for all that amnesty.

From my view, he's just kept waay too many promises and stories have been wrong waay too many times for me to blast on him just yet.
The man is the walking breathing definition of political credibility IMO. I understand your view is different.

Right now, I'm faaarrrr more concerned with #ReleaseTheMemo! That's where the blood in the water is...
I want desperately to SEE some priveleged elite got't criminals get hung by their tits.

An' I'll tell ya what PV... I put some thought into your 'fuck the wall, enforce the law' position.
What you said makes sense. That's why sirens are going off in my head over 'no E-Verify mentioned.

But at this point, Trump has built up so much credibility, that if he somehow makes it through
allll the layers of liberal filth and lying democrat subterfuge and miraculously
gets any charges filed against Hillary or the C. Foundation,
in addition to all the others
I won't give a fuck if he lets a million Martians in the country. :)

Bring me Hillary's head... and you are forgiven for most any other transgression.

Dude look at vaping...look at how the goverment hs treated it..it has villified it ,it has proposed laws to make incredibely expensive to do, it has created an enviroment that people are afraid to invest and develop it.it refuses to aknowledge real science about it...now look at illegal aliens the goverment says we NEED them, that they are wonderful people,like the christ child and his parents fleeing into egypt refuses to aknowledge the statisical evidence of the damage they create and tell us it's inevitable., has created an enviroment that encourages it, and has villified the American working class.....the one that can do good the goverment outlaws....the one that does bad the goverment says we must accept....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somebody call ICE!

Democrats will fill balcony with 'Dreamers' for State of the Union
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/25/state-union-2018-dreamers-trump-370805
I sincerely pray they do this....so Americans can see just who and what is truely important to the DNC, as they watch their standard of living and their childeren's future keep going down the drain.Just as the DNC embraced antifa and lost the election, them putting their party's power above the american people will help them lose the next election

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sincerely pray they do this....so Americans can see just who and what is truely important to the DNC, as they watch their standard of living and their childeren's future keep going down the drain.Just as the DNC embraced antifa and lost the election, them putting their party's power above the american people will help them lose the next election
If they do, the black community should realize that are completely marginalized and have been sold out by the Democrat Party.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they do, the black community should realize that are completely marginalized and have been sold out by the Democrat Party.
as well as the white blue collar workers.and for that matter hispanic american blue collar workers..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats already lost both those demographics in 2016.
they may have lost white blue collar workers, but they probablly still have hispanic blue collar workers....you have to remember the huge number of hispanics in america whose parents are illegals..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats already lost both those demographics in 2016.
You know maybe the DNC is backing off on their race baiting and focusing instead on geneder baiting...perhaps the DNC threw Wienstien and the men in hollywood under the bus on purpose,perhaps they became the scapegoat for the empire...perhaps the whole #metoo nonsense is nothing more than the DNC trying to divide and mobolize women as their best bet for winning elections.they are manufacturing a narritive and movment to balkanize women and then in 2020 they'll shove a black or hispanic women to run against Trump...after all it was white women who were a deciding voting block for Trump...if the DNC can manufacture white man hate among women to a high enough degree, they can tell the blue collar vote of all races to go fuck themselves.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know maybe the DNC is backing off on their race baiting and focusing instead on geneder baiting...perhaps the DNC threw Wienstien and the men in hollywood under the bus on purpose,perhaps they became the scapegoat for the empire...perhaps the whole #metoo nonsense is nothing more than the DNC trying to divide and mobolize women as their best bet for winning elections.they are manufacturing a narritive and movment to balkanize women and then in 2020 they'll shove a black or hispanic women to run against Trump...after all it was white women who were a deciding voting block for Trump...if the DNC can manufacture white man hate among women to a high enough degree, they can tell the blue collar vote of all races to go fuck themselves.
Only makes sense the party of emotion over reason would try to appeal to the gender with the same traits. Isn't that why they are trying to turn everyone into soy boys & trannies?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep the faith. He has done things like this before to get the Dems to go crazy LOL. I never thought for one moment he would go through with it. Some times his base even believes stuff like this.

He is fooling somebody but I don't think it's the Dems this time. ;)

Everything I see leads me to believe large scale amnesty is going to happen. We'll see in a few weeks.

I'll just park this here.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep the faith. He has done things like this before to get the Dems to go crazy LOL. I never thought for one moment he would go through with it. Some times his base even believes stuff like this.
be realisatic...the central banks that control the economy of this world and own every goverment of the West are what you are up against they are the ones who sent the invasion of muslims and africans into europe, they are funding the invasion here...The West has to either kill the central bankers or accept the death of their civilizations,and join the third world in the New Dark Age.the central bankers aren't gonna go down easily.if at all...it very well could be we are entering another dark age...I mean let's get real the avergae american is more knowledgable about proffesional sports and MTV skanks than they are in current events and history. We have become decadent and diseased.Our own goverment and Institutions spend most of their time dismanteling the foundation of what has sustained Westeren Civilization for the last 20000 years.

twerk.jpg

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is fooling somebody but I don't think it's the Dems this time. ;)

Everything I see leads me to believe large scale amnesty is going to happen. We'll see in a few weeks.

I'll just park this here.
Amnesty is forgive and forget. This does provide a path... and i guess some people Wil be pissed....

But then what did you expect would happen? Mass or self deportation..... put down the pipe.

This sounds like Earned citizenship over a period of time.....

Did anyone think Mexico was going to pay up PRIOR to getting a Wall DONE? OR did you expect the WALL to be done. NOW... We will get the money from Mexico LATER. Did anyone actually think Mexico was going to be Making a direct cash payment?

IT IS TIME PEOPLE STARTED THINK ING ABOUT STUFF instead of doing what feels good.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amnesty is forgive and forget. This does provide a path... and i guess some people Wil be pissed....

But then what did you expect would happen? Mass or self deportation..... put down the pipe.

This sounds like Earned citizenship over a period of time.....

Did anyone think Mexico was going to pay up PRIOR to getting a Wall DONE? OR did you expect the WALL to be done. NOW... We will get the money from Mexico LATER. Did anyone actually think Mexico was going to be Making a direct cash payment?

AFIC, the moment Ford cancelled it's plans to build their new plant in Mexico
and instead decided to build/upgrade here in the US... they paid for that wall.

That cost Mexico billlllions.
As I recall, which is suspect at besto_O Trump accomplished that before he was even sworn in.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As I recall, which is suspect at besto_O Trump accomplished that before he was even sworn in.
Yep.. every illegal that doesn't come here and send remittances to Mexico also contributing to the fund.

Mexico may not write a check...
But they will pay for the wall.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep.. every illegal that doesn't come here and send remittances to Mexico also contributing to the fund.

Mexico may not write a check...
But they will pay for the wall.

Not to mention if we track foreign aid from US State Department I'm sure the reduction moving forward over previous years will be used to show just who is paying for the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors