Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are things to not like about Trump. None of them are disqualifiers. He's a bit of an asshole. So what. Lot's of great men throughout History were assholes. Lincoln was an asshole. Patton was a huge asshole. Most of my commanders in the military were assholes. Reagan was an asshole. But, they were very good leaders. Having been a leader, a boss, a person of "authority", I know that you often have to be an asshole. And, you don't have to be a man to be an asshole. Margaret Thatcher was a huge asshole.

Clinton is not a simple asshole. She is corrupt. Corrupt is a completely different animal from simply being an asshole. I'll take asshole over corrupt.

Sometimes, assholes fuck up. But it's a genuine fuck up. They did what they thought was best at the time, like Patton slapping the shit out of a "coward". I can live with genuine fuck ups. I can't live with corruption fuck ups. Corruption fuck ups, like taking foreign money and getting paid millions for obvious favors, is far more damaging to a country than genuine fuck ups.

Hitlery, Stein, Johnson and the others on the ballot all have disqualifiers. None of them have anything to do with personality. The disqualifiers are their beliefs/policy. Trump has some minor beliefs/policy that I don't like but no disqualifiers.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are things to not like about Trump. Non of them are disqualifiers. He's a bit of an asshole. So what. Lot's of great men throughout History were assholes. Lincoln was an asshole. Patton was a huge asshole. Most of my commanders in the military were assholes. Reagan was an asshole. But, they were very good leaders. Having been a leader, a boss, a person of "authority", I know that you often have to be an asshole. And, you don't have to be a man to be an asshole. Margaret Thatcher was a huge asshole.

Clinton is not a simple asshole. She is corrupt. Corrupt is a completely different animal from simply being an asshole. I'll take asshole over corrupt.

Sometimes, assholes fuck up. But it's a genuine fuck up. They did what they thought was best at the time, like Patton slapping the shit out of a "coward". I can live with genuine fuck ups. I can't live with corruption fuck ups. Corruption fuck ups, like taking foreign money and getting paid millions for obvious favors, is far more damaging to a country than genuine fuck ups.

Hitlery, Stein, Johnson and the others on the ballot all have disqualifiers. None of them have anything to do with personality. The disqualifiers are their beliefs/policy. Trump has some minor beliefs/policy that I don't like but no disqualifiers.
Good am sir...
On pointbro

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are things to not like about Trump. None of them are disqualifiers. He's a bit of an asshole. So what. Lot's of great men throughout History were assholes. Lincoln was an asshole. Patton was a huge asshole. Most of my commanders in the military were assholes. Reagan was an asshole. But, they were very good leaders. Having been a leader, a boss, a person of "authority", I know that you often have to be an asshole. And, you don't have to be a man to be an asshole. Margaret Thatcher was a huge asshole.

yeah for me it's imprisoning innocent men and assassinating people to win an election.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's one thing I really like about the trump candidacy
He changed the norm in POLITICS...
With that being said, I agree with you and everybody else here, I just got to get over this hate i feel about the whole politics bullshit!!
You know, I feel like there's no more hope, I'm just gonna ride whatever bullshit they put on us poor people...

VAPE ON
I think all of us have alot of rage about our political system and the lies and curruption from both parties! Your not alone !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I see there are still about 40% of the people here who still won't 'fess up to the fact that they will vote for Schrillary Klinton. Many things hang in the balance right now, another term of Lib/Dem's will doom us to perhaps an unstoppable down-slide into even worse mediocrity from that which we now suffer, and the inevitable decline, decay, and demise of a once proud and flourishing nation will be assured. But what the heck, Schrillary is tight with the Bilderberg Group, and for sure they know better than us what path we should take. :rolleyes:

Is the alternative a better choice? Idk, but the fork in the road is clear...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see there are still about 40% of the people here who still won't 'fess up to the fact that they will vote for Schrillary Klinton. Many things hang in the balance right now, another term of Lib/Dem's will doom us to perhaps an unstoppable down-slide into even worse mediocrity from that which we now suffer, and the inevitable decline, decay, and demise of a once proud and flourishing nation will be assured. But what the heck, Schrillary is tight with the Bilderberg Group, and for sure they know better than us what path we should take. :rolleyes:

Is the alternative a better choice? Idk, but the fork in the road is clear...
I dont think there has been much love for killary . Many are going green party or other 3rd party or just not voting at all . My hope is there are more who say they wont vote for Trump but do anyway .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think there has been much love for killary . Many are going green party or other 3rd party or just not voting at all . My hope is there are more who say they wont vote for Trump but do anyway .

The global eleite tried to steal the Republican nomination,but it became pretty apparent to them that the rank and file republicans would start enough of a revolution to topple the elite...as it is their party is over with though they don't know it yet....the elite KNEW they could steal the nomination of the DNC and the rank and file democrats would do nothing,but meekly bow their heads and mouth the idiotic lies and platitudes the DNC handed out to them...sure a few threw a fit and threatened to vote green, but they won't.....any group of people that can vote for Obama twice are capable of anything.

I mean look at the globalist pick for the RNC...Jeb Bush...he came in just behind syphulis in the nomination process, and his endorsment of Ted Cruz destoyed Cruz;s chance, the othe globlaist shill Rubio was weeded out pretty quick......whereas the globalist pick for the DNC was Hilary...and they pull a few strings shoot a few people and viola....the rank and file eat her up with a spoon.I mean it was a fucking joke...the DNC didn't run ANYBODY against her.....Bernie was a joke a burnot out old fool....who we later find out...... sold out.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet Bernie is not heard from i hope that lakefront home was worth his soul and reputation because being a commie sellout is all he will be known for . I have personal experience with the killary phenomenon my sister who by no means is a stupid person in life , is completely and utterly brainwashed for killary even when confronted with facts she will defend the dems to the end . Its amazing how her and her friends (women in their 50s ) are completely brainwashed its almost cult like . Needless to say i will not bother to talk politics with her anymore because they get unstable when the truth may hit a nerve . Now i love my sister but i do find it very disturbing that a very successful educated person can have these ideals . There is no reasoning with them even with cold proven facts . Its a frighting outlook for our country .Especially since we both grew up in a lower middle class hosehold whos parents were conservative.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google is pushing their liberal agenda once more. This time with some jacked up news coverage that Trump spent 'exactly 49 seconds' passing out toys doing a photo op in LA for the flood victims. The story coming from a source called 'mediaite' (which I've never heard of, they had to have dug deep for that one) and they posted it at the very top of the first two pages of searching 'trump helping flood victims'. Like it's a paid advertisement, above the image search results.

Funny since Trump spent over 4hrs there walking among the flood wreckage, that '49 seconds' he spent handing out things were from the back of a semi full of food and toys that he paid for and donated to the people. He spent time with local church leaders and citizens. So when Trump says the media is against him, he's not wrong.

For what it's worth that bunghole media story from some no name likely hard left 'media' source wasn't the top result for either Bing or Yahoo, yet made it to the top of the first two pages of Google results. Not like it was cnn, abc, cbs, msnbc, brietbart, forbes or anything else anyone's ever heard of. I'm sure it was just a 'happy accident' that occurred as a result of an 'unbiased algorith'. Their ass. They've been caught up in this shit before just like Failbook. Pushing the lib agenda rather than acting as an unbiased 3rd party information source. What other things are hidden or propagated thanks to their bent agendas?

People were bitching that Trump handed out playdough to the kids. Really? So what was he supposed to hand out, something with small pieces and get nailed for choking hazards, not thinking of the youngest kids? Coloring books full of paper to soak up the flood water? Something that requires batteries that will fail within a few hours or days and leave the parents who are now without to provide more things they can't afford when they're wearing everything they own on their backs? There's just no winning and I think it's horrible that when someone does a good deed like donating to disaster victims, they're berated for it. Did anyone make sure and call Taylor Swift a royal cunt for donating $1M to the victims? If not they better get right on it, what a bitch she must be.

Trump is catching hell for calling out obummer and shillary yet that's exactly what they did to Bush during Katrina. Obummer's too busy playing golf and shillary literally phoned it in to the LA governor, to get the same watered down factoids available on any nightly news blurb. In fact obummer doesn't get around to showing up to support victims unless it coincides with his precious vacations, just like when it took him weeks to get to San Bernardino since he put it off until he could stop on the way to Hawaii to play more golf. He really loves playing with his little balls apparently.

Even if people don't like Trump, he didn't have to do any of what he did. He could've written a check, that's what Swift did. He didn't worry about logistics, he managed to get his plane in there. Managed to get to the flooded areas on foot and see the devastation for himself. Donated goods to the people which is of course just a gesture. That's all anything is at this point when you have over 100,000 people driven out of their homes and water still standing in many of the areas. Even the national guard is losing trucks to sinkholes and deep flood waters, what can any one person be expected to do? It's a shitload more than many others have done and unlike others who wait until their schedule permits, he altered his schedule to make room and time for them. Much as I don't like shillary or obama I wouldn't talk shit on either of them for being on the ground, passing out supplies and donating to the victims. That's a bitch move to talk crap about people donating anything.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google is pushing their liberal agenda once more. This time with some jacked up news coverage that Trump spent 'exactly 49 seconds' passing out toys doing a photo op in LA for the flood victims. The story coming from a source called 'mediaite' (which I've never heard of, they had to have dug deep for that one) and they posted it at the very top of the first two pages of searching 'trump helping flood victims'. Like it's a paid advertisement, above the image search results.

Funny since Trump spent over 4hrs there walking among the flood wreckage, that '49 seconds' he spent handing out things were from the back of a semi full of food and toys that he paid for and donated to the people. He spent time with local church leaders and citizens. So when Trump says the media is against him, he's not wrong.

For what it's worth that bunghole media story from some no name likely hard left 'media' source wasn't the top result for either Bing or Yahoo, yet made it to the top of the first two pages of Google results. Not like it was cnn, abc, cbs, msnbc, brietbart, forbes or anything else anyone's ever heard of. I'm sure it was just a 'happy accident' that occurred as a result of an 'unbiased algorith'. Their ass. They've been caught up in this shit before just like Failbook. Pushing the lib agenda rather than acting as an unbiased 3rd party information source. What other things are hidden or propagated thanks to their bent agendas?

People were bitching that Trump handed out playdough to the kids. Really? So what was he supposed to hand out, something with small pieces and get nailed for choking hazards, not thinking of the youngest kids? Coloring books full of paper to soak up the flood water? Something that requires batteries that will fail within a few hours or days and leave the parents who are now without to provide more things they can't afford when they're wearing everything they own on their backs? There's just no winning and I think it's horrible that when someone does a good deed like donating to disaster victims, they're berated for it. Did anyone make sure and call Taylor Swift a royal cunt for donating $1M to the victims? If not they better get right on it, what a bitch she must be.

Trump is catching hell for calling out obummer and shillary yet that's exactly what they did to Bush during Katrina. Obummer's too busy playing golf and shillary literally phoned it in to the LA governor, to get the same watered down factoids available on any nightly news blurb. In fact obummer doesn't get around to showing up to support victims unless it coincides with his precious vacations, just like when it took him weeks to get to San Bernardino since he put it off until he could stop on the way to Hawaii to play more golf. He really loves playing with his little balls apparently.

Even if people don't like Trump, he didn't have to do any of what he did. He could've written a check, that's what Swift did. He didn't worry about logistics, he managed to get his plane in there. Managed to get to the flooded areas on foot and see the devastation for himself. Donated goods to the people which is of course just a gesture. That's all anything is at this point when you have over 100,000 people driven out of their homes and water still standing in many of the areas. Even the national guard is losing trucks to sinkholes and deep flood waters, what can any one person be expected to do? It's a shitload more than many others have done and unlike others who wait until their schedule permits, he altered his schedule to make room and time for them. Much as I don't like shillary or obama I wouldn't talk shit on either of them for being on the ground, passing out supplies and donating to the victims. That's a bitch move to talk crap about people donating anything.

Yeah this is the same Google that conspired with the Communist Chinese goverment to censor the shit out of google so that their people remained ignorant of the full extent tof their govermentsw crimes..like the rape of Tibet and the persecution of political dissedents....YOOHOO you go Google. The asshole who owns Google has already openly supported Hilary....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a cult ! How do you get so many to blindly follow ??? Risk repeputations , abuse something you built ?or was your goal to create a propaganda machine so great that you could contol peoples thoughts and the flow of information its fucking horror movie shit power these people have and billions of dollars to shit anybody up willing to expose it . Its beyond frightening. What will future generations be learning of our past ? Our founders,of us ? Will it all be re written to suit whos in powers need ? Is truth lost forever?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello trump supporters
The more I read ur comments the more it sounds funny to me...
I just don't get the logic of what you guys talking about...
I respect all ur inputs to the thread but it doesn't stop me thinking
You guys still don't get how politics works,,all I'm saying is, THERES A LOT OF SHIT IN POLITICS.. We don't have to name each and EVRY shit the GOP or liberals does,I want to assumed you all get how politics works!! But I can't, I respect the love for the country, I respect the inputs,but all you all sound funny to me when you all start talking like a cry baby...
TRUMP IS THE ONLY GUY THAT SPENT 4 hours in LA!! Give me a break
It's fucking election time
What the FUCK did you all expect from trump
He will take advantage of the situation!!
Guys,I'm not pro Hilary nor pro trump
All I'm saying here is, we all should know how this bullshit works
There's no need to defend ONE versus the OTHER... We all exposed to the bullshit!!! Media is pro democrats
WE ALL KNOW THAT... No need to elaborate... Media is anti trump
We all know that
No need to elaborate!!!
IMO

VAPE ON

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello trump supporters
You guys still don't get how politics works,,all I'm saying is, THERES A LOT OF SHIT IN POLITICS.. We don't have to name each and EVRY shit the GOP or liberals does,I want to assumed you all get how politics works!! But I can't, I respect the love for the country, I respect the inputs,but all you all sound funny to me when you all start talking like a cry baby...
There's no need to defend ONE versus the OTHER... We all exposed to the bullshit!!! Media is pro democrats
We all know that
No need to elaborate!!!
IMO

VAPE ON
emoji36.png
You are such a sleazy little twat....you keep trying to sell some bullshit lie you are a republican...total bullshit..NO republican, and I mean NO republican would use the term .."Rightards"....that is just something a republican not even a neo-con rino would use....that is a term that only the John Stewart/Bill Maher zombies use...republicans may despute what the term "conservative" means but no republican would use the term "Rightards" toward another republican, nor would any conservative or Libertarian use the term....you are just another lying liberal voting for Hitlary, and vainly trying to justify your support for a life long criminal and traitor,by implying that there is some vauge moral equivalency between Trump and Hitlary.....there is no comparison...you know exactlly who you are voting for when you vote for Hilary it's your Karma.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello trump supporters
We all know that
No need to elaborate!!!
IMO

VAPE ON
5c5b59c1f29890ba3b1a8379ac27ff11.jpg

Some of the guys on this thread are pretty sharp and very well read and have gone to lengths to educate themselves to the nature of the policitical and economic power structure driving the goverments and policies on the planet ...not just in this age,but throughout history...and you come along with your views which I can only guess you accquired through an exhaustive study of "Spiderman" back issues, and condescend to lecture everyone on how obtuse they are...Now I'm sure that your assessment of political theroy may be apt in the cesspool of Pinoy politics, but we are not in the phillipines nor is our political tradition from there.The standards which we seek to enforce in our political system come from diffrent norms.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude
I don't understand the hate towards me?
All I'm saying is
Republicans nor democrat will do bad
They all fucking lie bro... You know that and I do too... So why the hate?

VAPE ON
mostly because you are a liar, a troll, and you're not particularly bright, that makes dealing with you tedious. oh and see the above post.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mostly because you are a liar, a troll, and you're not particularly bright, that makes dealing with you tedious.
You don't have to be bright to know all the bullshit in politics... It's all common sense bro, did you really think trump is running to fix shit!!
There's no fixing SHIT... I'm a realist bro......
You should too...
The word HOPE OR CHANGE it ain't happening...
It doesn't matter who runs this country
It will be the same dAmn shit...Hilary is corrupt bitch
We all know that fro sure... But how is trump different ???
I do t believe that he will
Fix shit!!!!!!
My issue is
I DONt BELIEVE ANYBODY UPTHERE

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't have to be bright to know all the bullshit in politics... It's all common sense bro, did you really think trump is running to fix shit!!
You should too...
Fix shit!!!!!!
My issue is

VAPE ON
being bright really helps...it keeps you from doing stupid shit like voting for Obama the first time...because he's "historic"........or making up ridiculous lies.
tumblr_nesjrcLtVb1r78zfao1_500.png

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's no perfect choice, no. There never will be, it's called life. Life isn't perfect. There's no pleasing everyone. However there's a distinct difference between skinning your knuckle vs pouring gasoline into your asshole with a funnel and lighting it on fire. That's about the equivalent to shillary.

All this bit about the president not being able to do much, well no you wouldn't think so. However obummer's proven us wrong with all his executive orders, ridiculous last minute pardons of criminals and so on.

You ask how Trump is different? He's not some broke ass looking for fame or fortune. He has fame and he has fortune. He has a day job, politicians on the other hand - politics ARE their day job. Unless a professional or lifelong politician is ready to hang up their hat and retire, go fishing or go fuck off they need to stay in politics. When you have a politician like Rubio or Walker they have to be careful in everything they do. Appease the voters just enough to keep getting elected for various positions, keep the party happy since that's their base and a lot of support comes from. If they piss anyone off and don't do the song and dance they kill their career.

Since Trump HAS a career, he risks nothing being himself. Big difference. If a career politician like Jeb falls out of politics do you figure he has a skill like construction to fall back on? Is he going to start building office complexes or open a vape shop? Not hardly. They're desperate to remain relevant in the political arena because it's all they have.

Shillary is the same, if she's not in politics what's she going to do for money? Hard to sell political power on the side to foreign nations when you have no political power anymore. If Trump doesn't get elected he goes back to his day job of real estate and construction and continues his cush life as a billionaire. What's shillary going to do, go become a nurse? An accountant? Hell no.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's no perfect choice, no. There never will be, it's called life. Life isn't perfect. There's no pleasing everyone. However there's a distinct difference between skinning your knuckle vs pouring gasoline into your asshole with a funnel and lighting it on fire. That's about the equivalent to shillary.

All this bit about the president not being able to do much, well no you wouldn't think so. However obummer's proven us wrong with all his executive orders, ridiculous last minute pardons of criminals and so on.

You ask how Trump is different? He's not some broke ass looking for fame or fortune. He has fame and he has fortune. He has a day job, politicians on the other hand - politics ARE their day job. Unless a professional or lifelong politician is ready to hang up their hat and retire, go fishing or go fuck off they need to stay in politics. When you have a politician like Rubio or Walker they have to be careful in everything they do. Appease the voters just enough to keep getting elected for various positions, keep the party happy since that's their base and a lot of support comes from. If they piss anyone off and don't do the song and dance they kill their career.

Since Trump HAS a career, he risks nothing being himself. Big difference. If a career politician like Jeb falls out of politics do you figure he has a skill like construction to fall back on? Is he going to start building office complexes or open a vape shop? Not hardly. They're desperate to remain relevant in the political arena because it's all they have.

Shillary is the same, if she's not in politics what's she going to do for money? Hard to sell political power on the side to foreign nations when you have no political power anymore. If Trump doesn't get elected he goes back to his day job of real estate and construction and continues his cush life as a billionaire. What's shillary going to do, go become a nurse? An accountant? Hell no.
There is no doubt that Obama is a dictator or sees himself as one...BUT this could only have come about,because a Republican congress allowed the power of Congress to be stolen from the country and handed over to the President...it is no accident that the republican congress is setting the stage for the end of represenative goverment, the republicans handed over all kinds of powers to Obama,because they to are part of an elite that wants to take power out of the hands of the people and make a political class that will rule over the people without any legal protection of the rights of the citizens, they want a new aristocracy.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You should too...
Fix shit!!!!!!
My issue is

VAPE ON

There is a big difference what Trump can do, and what that crooked, murdering bitch can do. And I do not mean that in a good way. @Synphul aptly points that out.

Trump may have used the LA thing as a photo OP, but he also did something none of the others did, and that was use hos own money to give the people something. Did the OBUMMER, even stop playing golf to go look? Did traitor Clinton take the time to go there? No and no.

Which one if President do you think would really do a better job? Because I think Trump would by far, be less damaging to this country.

Not that I even like Trump, but at least I would vote for him given the choices at this point.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Clintons went from a negligible net worth when the left the White House in 2001 to a net worth today that should be more than sufficient to ensure them a very comfortable retirement. So in sHillary's case, I don't think its a question of not having an alternate career path available, but rather a lust for power and legacy. She wants to go down in history as the first female president. Hell, she's wanted that since the 1990s, but Barry stole it from her 8 years ago...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's fuck up though!!!
Trump ain't got nothing to loose !!
If he wins more money for him
If he doesn't win
More money for him
Yup
Business tactics 101
There's no fixing this country!!!!
It's all BULLSHIT!!!
Fuck this election
Fuck the liberals and fuck trump!!
All bullshit...

VAPE ON

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's fuck up though!!!
Trump ain't got nothing to loose !!
If he wins more money for him
If he doesn't win
More money for him
Yup
Business tactics 101
There's no fixing this country!!!!
It's all BULLSHIT!!!
Fuck this election
Fuck the liberals and fuck trump!!
All bullshit...

VAPE ON
So in your opinion its all over there is nothing to be done . The people should accept they will be slaves . So why comment on this any further ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So in your opinion its all over there is nothing to be done . The people should accept they will be slaves . So why comment on this any further ?

You are correct...
There's no fixing whatever system you all complaining about...
Shut up or do something, all these blah blah ain't gonna change shit, voting for Trump won't change shit, oh it already did!
Explain to me how you and ur family a slave?
The last time I check
Ur on ur laptop/PC drinking coffee and VAPING away...
And you complaining bro...

This is the same shit the left does
AGENDA, PROPAGANDA, Scare people tactics...
Just like here on this thread... All i hear is
Crying
Whining
Repetitive shit
Just like ur PAPA TRUMP

VAPE ON

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are correct...
There's no fixing whatever system you all complaining about...
Shut up or do something, all these blah blah ain't gonna change shit, voting for Trump won't change shit, oh it already did!
Explain to me how you and ur family a slave?
The last time I check
Ur on ur laptop/PC drinking coffee and VAPING away...
And you complaining bro...

This is the same shit the left does
AGENDA, PROPAGANDA, Scare people tactics...
Just like here on this thread... All i hear is
Crying
Whining
Repetitive shit
Just like ur PAPA TRUMP

VAPE ON
I think we are doing something and getting out to vote . Wehave people here who share real information and historical facts to help people make informed decisions or just to purley educate people on thing you didnt know about how the system works . Yes people express their anger at the system like you do . The title of the thread is who and Why . My family will be a slave working to pay the higher taxes inposed upon us 50 percent of money i worked for taken away from me thats a slave to the system . Your name calling and fuck it attitude does nothing you have given up your on your knees . Thats what they want . A man stands up trying till his last breath to do anything to defend his way of life no matter how usless you think it is . Good thing you wernt at the Alamo or Normandy Beach ! That was real bad odds but men stood up as many fell around them . They did not say fuck it to many Germans cant win lets surrender . Your a coward my freind . Now back on your knees and serve your masters !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we are doing something and getting out to vote . Wehave people here who share real information and historical facts to help people make informed decisions or just to purley educate people on thing you didnt know about how the system works . Yes people express their anger at the system like you do . The title of the thread is who and Why . My family will be a slave working to pay the higher taxes inposed upon us 50 percent of money i worked for taken away from me thats a slave to the system . Your name calling and fuck it attitude does nothing you have given up your on your knees . Thats what they want . A man stands up trying till his last breath to do anything to defend his way of life no matter how usless you think it is . Good thing you wernt at the Alamo or Normandy Beach ! That was real bad odds but men stood up as many fell around them . They did not say fuck it to many Germans cant win lets surrender . Your a coward my freind . Now back on your knees and serve your masters !

You think you are the only one that pays higher taxes bro...I work 2 jobs just to make it comfortable living for and me and my wife...
We good, we make 6 figures household income we ain't complaining, we pay fair share...
If you don't like serving and paying taxes
Then leave bro..
Lol
You funny!educate who?
Have you noticed?! This thread is run by
Pulsevape
Time
Sgtrock
Synpul
Arthur etccc you all scare folks to come and join the convo, except me!!! I found you all funny!!
how can you all educate voters if all you do is
Talk shit about the CLINTONS and the craps they did without proving it,that's not educating that's fucking
Slander!!!
The FBI can't find anything wrong remember?!lol
You all can't prove all that shit you guys say about the CLINTONS and the democrats.
The system is FUCKED the SYSTEM IS broken
Just like what papa trump said... He is absolutely correct... But! what is he gonna do about it...
NONE!!!
ALL HE DOES IS BLAH BLAH BLAH
LIKE ALL OF THEM
now go out and sweat!

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think you are the only one that pays higher taxes bro...I work 2 jobs just to make it comfortable living for and me and my wife...
We good, we make 6 figures household income we ain't complaining, we pay fair share...
Then leave bro..
Lol
You funny!educate who?
Pulsevape
Time
Sgtrock
Synpul
Arthur etccc you all scare folks to come and join the convo, except me!!! I found you all funny!!
Talk shit about the CLINTONS and the craps they did without proving it,that's not educating that's fucking
Slander!!!
You all can't prove all that shit you guys say about the CLINTONS and the democrats.
Just like what papa trump said... He is absolutely correct... But! what is he gonna do about it...
NONE!!!
LIKE ALL OF THEM
now go out and sweat!

VAPE ON
I have two ancestors who fought in the revolutionary war, ansectors who walked the trail of tears,ancestors who have fought and built in every generation since before the Consitution was signed,being told by someone who embraces the flag,and identity of a forgien nation as an avatar that I should leave.....go fuck yourself....... Molon labe bitch. Trump 2016......

I think you pretty much illustrate what kinds of people support Hitlery and what their views are, for American citizens.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then leave bro..
Lol
You funny!educate who?
Pulsevape
Time
Sgtrock
Synpul
Slander!!!
NONE!!!
LIKE ALL OF THEM
now go out and sweat!

VAPE ON
You juzt exposed your self to your adgenda your for clinton . I think everyone here is open to others opions unless they start namecalling like you . So you work 2 jobs to live the life you want . Wouldnt be nice to work 1 and keep most of it for you and your wife to be happy? You are a slave you stupid ass your just 2 stupid to know it . Get a third job if your for hillary she will need it . I m glad your willing to sacrifice your labor and life for the collective stay on your knees comrade .
How much proof do you need clinton is crooked . Your blind,deaf and dumb . Your perfect
And i dont know personally pulsvape,time or Srage but i have never seen them be rude or try to shut down people who dont start name calling them first . Ive said stupid shit and have not been attacked but shown a different outlook . Gotta take all sides to come to the conclusion you think is right . You just name call .

Last edited:

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This election comes down to one question.

Do you want the USA to remain on the path to becoming part of the one world system or do you want the USA to return to a free and independent country based on our Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The choice is clear.

But, as said in the best selling book of all time, only those that have eyes to see and ears to hear will know.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

We know.

And I'm afraid nobody can help you understand. Before that can happen, you actually have to educate yourself and you have shown you have no desire to do so. As it is, talking politics with you is no different than talking politics with a horse. You simply are not bright enough.

The mistake you make is that, as pulse pointed out, you don't know you're stupid. Much like a horse, you can be trained to do a task so you have a job, but you can't learn. You keep coming to the thread to inform us of your opinion because like a child, you're too dumb to realize that you have no information or insight to share that is relevant. Talking politics with you is very much like talking about pizza slices with the person in this video. It's hilarious for a minute but gets old quick.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then leave bro..
Lol
You funny!educate who?
Pulsevape
Time
Sgtrock
Synpul
Slander!!!
NONE!!!
LIKE ALL OF THEM
now go out and sweat!

VAPE ON
And 6 figures?? You dont need all that money you greedy fuck .you aint paying your fair share till we all can live like you ! You rich elites are all the same fuck the poor i got what i want . You disgust me with your vulgar wealth .your the problem on this country !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We know.

And I'm afraid nobody can help you understand. Before that can happen, you actually have to educate yourself and you have shown you have no desire to do so. As it is, talking politics with you is no different than talking politics with a horse. You simply are not bright enough.

The mistake you make is that, as pulse pointed out, you don't know you're stupid. Much like a horse, you can be trained to do a task so you have a job, but you can't learn. You keep coming to the thread to inform us of your opinion because like a child, you're too dumb to realize that you have no information or insight to share that is relevant. Talking politics with you is very much like talking about pizza slices with the person in this video. It's hilarious for a minute but gets old quick.

wha u lauffen?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wha u lauffen?
And he works two jobs ! Just for greed ! An illegal mexican may need that job or a transgender Muslim ! But this elitist needs it for his own greed ....hillary will give him what he deserves! Asshole how dare he get ahead .

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, I don't shut anyone down. The things I've said about shillary have all been proven, just because a crooked lifer like Comey lacks the sack to take her to task doesn't mean she's innocent. He even said with his own words she lied. Then she got caught lying about Comey calling her out on her lies. No real point in putting her up for prosecution with the crooked ass atty general meeting with her lying rapist hubby on the tarmac.

The same draft dodging slick Willy that was impeached for - you guessed it, lying. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Oops, splooge dress wrecked his lie. Guess he DID have sexual relations with that woman. I remember, I didn't have to google it. I was watching it unfold on t.v. as it happened, I heard the lies spew from his mouth. He couldn't diddle his sax and charm his way out of that one. Shillary's no different.

Isn't the point of this thread to discuss who we're voting for and why? So then why are people trying to quell that when they're supporting a republican? Agenda much? If everyone hates the Trump supporters joining on this thread maybe it should be renamed. Tell us why you're voting for shillary or don't post.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's up with the attacks?
I'm not allowed to work 2 jobs? Explain why?
Rich? I ain't rich! What are you talking about...
You all just repeating everything
LOL
I ain't voting for Hilary, I'm leaning to vote for trump or nah!!!
But all the crap that you guys say over here makes me hate ur uncle trump more...
All you guys do is describe the democrats...
Why not try a different approach.. Maybe explain why we need a conservative president... Oh and UNCLE TRUMP AINT CONSERVATIVE...
No name calling please, @SMOKIE set the rules on this thread and keep it clean...
Pulsevape
Time
Rock
Arthur
Synphul
You mad bros?

VAPE ON

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would I be mad? Speaking of the name calling, why is it always 'papa trump', 'ur daddy trump', 'fuck trump'? Nothing intelligent, nothing factual and nothing policy based to back any of it up. Just blind ignorant attacks and slapping labels on people in an attempt to demean others. No one says 'your momma hillary'. We call her a liar but that's factual and has merit. She lies. Why do I call her shillary? Because she's a shill and uses her phony foundation to collect money from foreign governments in turn for favors, she did it during her stint as secretary of state along with her cronies that were both hired by the state department AND her foundation at the same time.

Try and call me out all you like but I'll bury you in facts that support everything I say. No one really has an intelligent slam against Trump other than hating on him for being white, making fun of his hair or calling him 'orange'. If it came down to policy people would be embarrassed so they stay well clear of it. Just my observation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL
But all the crap that you guys say over here makes me hate ur uncle trump more...
Why not try a different approach.. Maybe explain why we need a conservative president... Oh and UNCLE TRUMP AINT CONSERVATIVE...
No name calling please, @SMOKIE set the rules on this thread and keep it clean...
Pulsevape
Time
Rock
Arthur
Synphul
You mad bros?

VAPE ON
you are a troll.... and I think it's time everyone here stops feeding you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would I be mad? Speaking of the name calling, why is it always 'papa trump', 'ur daddy trump', 'fuck trump'? Nothing intelligent, nothing factual and nothing policy based to back any of it up. Just blind ignorant attacks and slapping labels on people in an attempt to demean others. No one says 'your momma hillary'. We call her a liar but that's factual and has merit. She lies. Why do I call her shillary? Because she's a shill and uses her phony foundation to collect money from foreign governments in turn for favors, she did it during her stint as secretary of state along with her cronies that were both hired by the state department AND her foundation at the same time.

Try and call me out all you like but I'll bury you in facts that support everything I say. No one really has an intelligent slam against Trump other than hating on him for being white, making fun of his hair or calling him 'orange'. If it came down to policy people would be embarrassed so they stay well clear of it. Just my observation.
how about his repeated..."Rightards."

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guilty of referring to liberals as libtards. My reasoning is this, how can any sane person with a thinking brain of their own side with hillary knowing full well what she's done. It's got nothing to do with her being liberal, she's a foul person. What it does have to do with liberals is the fact that people will continue to vote for her simply because they're democrat. These type of drones would stand in front of a bus if it meant doing what democrats do. I'd have no more pity if it were republicans and hillary were running as a republican. For them to stand behind someone that foul simply because 'all the conservatives are doing it, i'm a conservative so this is what I must do' would make them equally ignorant.

I'm all for party preference but it's as if these people would break Jared from subway out of prison and vote for him if he ran as a democrat. That sort of failed party devotion is scary, cult like. Bernie wasn't my cup of tea, he was mostly socialist which I don't agree with. But he was nowhere near as corrupt and unforgivable as hillary. Neither is Stein or Johnson. I disagree with them, but they're not lying sack of shit corrupt murderers. There's a recognizable difference.

It doesn't really matter what Jared's policies would or wouldn't be, he is what he is and that supersedes anything after that. Trying to reason away or blindly ignore his actions is a special kind of messed up. Such is the case with shillary. I mean I'm sure hitler told some great jokes back in the day, but he was still hitler. You just don't get around that.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL
Pulsevape
Time
Rock
Arthur
Synphul
You mad bros?

VAPE ON
Last time i respond to you dude .
You work 2 jobs to aford your lifestyle . Very admirable. You probably work two because you dont keep all you earn ,most goes to tax . Wouldn't it be good if you could work 1 and keep most of it and live your lifestyle and have more family time ?
Hillary and the democrats feel people like you in the 6 figures need to pay more .To them you are rich
Donald Trump wants to cut your tax burden so you can spend more and increase commerce.
You say no one can prove Hillary is currupt but you know she is .
You claim your a republican and your clearly not .
You claim peopled ate bullied for different views on this thread but you are the one that started calling us rightards for our views .
You claim clintion supporters are afraid to post here . This is also untrue .
People have tried to answer you in a comprehensive manner then you say go smoke a bag of dicks with Trump daddy .
We get it you hate trump
You will be happy to pay nore tax
A lie is not a lie if you belive it
Trump sucks
There is no hope
Lets all give up
Did i miss anything ? If you want a serious discussion start by telling the truth of what you belive and what you are . If your just busting balls for the hell of it thats great too have at it .
God bless and good luck

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We know.

I watched a few of those in the past. I still don't know whether to laugh, cry, or completely give up on humanity.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are a troll.... and I think it's time everyone here stops feeding you.

C'mon. ej trying to talk smack about politics is like watching babies eat their first cake. I'm enjoying it. He's so proud of himself and has no idea how stupid he looks and that we're laughing at him.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ej, you've always shown a remarkable ability to evaluate and forecast how a vaping product will work and appeal to the community. For me, your political views are a joke, and I'm kind of sorry that I had to see this part of the equation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors