Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
89l9dlxm3h921.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting magazine. One year of publication anniversary issue. Never heard of it before, but apparently it is Named in Honor of Penn Jones Jr. - one of the first researchers into the murder of our 35th president. There are no coincidences? Follow the Penn?

https://archive.org/details/January2019PennMagazine

When this Sandy Hook case goes to court, very troubling things for some may come to light. Could prove very interesting to keep an eye on.

DwY-JyqWoAAR8Y6.jpg

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since the left feels that walls are immoral.....when will they petition the UN to take the Great Wall of China of the list of World Heritage sites and demand China to demolish this symbol of racist hate.....and when will libtards stop traveling thousands of miles to have their pictures taken on this temple of xenophobia

The Great Wall of China is a series of stone and earth walls in northern China. They were originally built to protect China from invaders from the north. The walls stretch for over 8,851 kilometres (5,500 miles). Construction of the walls started in the 5th century BCE. The Great Wall of China has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it just me...or has anybody else noticed that it seems Google is supressing information ...like if you google say..Tump is NOT a dick what you get back in the search is 12,0000000000. sites that say ..Trump is such a dick.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it just me...or has anybody else noticed that it seems Google is supressing information ...like if you google say..Tump is NOT a dick what you get back in the search is 12,0000000000. sites that say ..Trump is such a dick.
You are only figuring that out now? What do you think everyone has complaining about for last three years or so?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Phillip the IV of France faced similar financial circumstance in 1307. He invited his creditors, the Knights Templar to renegotiate his debt & on Friday the 13th had the entire order arrested confiscating their wealth in the process. While Phillip's motives may not have been the most honorable, a lot can be learned from his actions. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Apparently elite bankers have vices that can be called crimes against humanity. They also installed a system of odious debt, enslaved a nation and manufactured wars to fuel it's debt system repeatedly. They are not without sin. Trump is in a unique position to refill the coffers so to speak and it would seem that is his goal. That is if he lives long enough to accomplish it.
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"

I suspect it's gonna be far more difficult this time. As I said, the debt problem isn't strictly one of sovereign debt, it's pervasive throughout society. Then there's the fact that the 14th Amendment explicitly states that the public debt of the United States "shall not be questioned."

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking excellent,,just like a general strike or the stop work protests same crippeling effect...they should organize it on the same day thoughout the entire Western world.
It will ripple through the entire western world anyway. You don't think the Powell's tune changed today for no reason or because he likes Trump all of a sudden do ya? They know they can barely keep it propped up now.

Now is the time to protect your wealth because if they do this, it's over.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are officially into bible shit now. Swarms of Locusts?

Huge swarm of locusts descends on Mecca leaving worshippers covered in insects as cleaners battle to control the bugs at Islam's holiest site

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes google does that a lot. With other things as well, but the algorithms are really jacked when it comes to politics. Bing isn't near as polished feeling and may not be perfect but the search results seem to be weighted much more even handedly.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds like some choice meme material right there!

FWIW, she claims to be a Republican. She supported Jeb! in the 2016 primaries, but ended up voting for she-who-shall-not-be-named in the general election. :facepalm:
Knock yourself out. I'd suggest 80% of women & girls crossing southern border Illegally are Raped. Liberal Response: (In a White box replacing Washington)

th87WuKOiyCfIs2ysXJZ4KCplOZHSZIdAVl4e0g_was.jpg

#METOO her ass in bar added at bottom

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d7e9941c578eb2f22a9be28e34cb26b3116d9d597611b2058ac26cb07d302d68.png

Maybe she is enjoying more tropical climes further south? An exotic island perhaps? Hear it is good for the constitution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors