Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need. Time will tell.

The USA IS $19.9T almost $20 TRILLION IN DEBT!
Worry about that and your zip code!
You are correct, RICH LIBERALS ARE MOVING TO TEXAS! Texas will be blue before you die!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dzp_cp4U8AAwtcK.jpg:large

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USA IS $19.9T almost $20 TRILLION IN DEBT!
Worry about that and your zip code!
You are correct, RICH LIBERALS ARE MOVING TO TEXAS! Texas will be blue before you die!

& Cali will be red long before that happens. My zip is hell bent on following yours. My only hope is Your State's stunning Failure scaring those in mine to get their shit together & turn it around.

We are counting on confiscating the funds of Child diddlers to knock down that federal debt BTW. Thanks Hollywood!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
& Cali will be red long before that happens. My zip is hell bent on following yours. My only hope is Your State's stunning Failure scaring those in mine to get their shit together & turn it around.

We are counting on confiscating the funds of Child diddlers to knock down that federal debt BTW. Thanks Hollywood!

Cali goes down, AMERICA DIES! I’m sure you’re aware of that!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FAKE NEWS!!!!

People come to my state because we help people, people come here because they get free money to spend, and guess where that money goes?! Yes back to the circulation of cash, people come here for healthcare, people come here for the weather, people come here for high paying jobs, people come here because it’s the best state in the USA! You all just fucking jealous!

Did you know k-12 is a welfare program you fucking idiot!

Yeah the homelessness here is a minor problem, If was white and a *****head , I would wanna stay in a state with nice non-depressing weather, not too cold and not too hot!

Would you stay in Chicago if you were a ***** head? You probably would cuz you’re an idiot!

Did you know that other states especially the red states give vouchers to ***** heads to take the bus ONE WAY to CALIFORNIA? You probably don’t wanna know cuz you’re a stupid TOOL!

Most of CALIFORNIAs homeless population are white people from the red states, FACTS!!!
Red states are more federally welfare dependent than blue states, FACTS!!!

DUDE, THIS ALSO GOES TO ALL THE CALIFORNIA HATERS OUT THERE!

Stop worrying about CALIFORNIA,you don’t live here, mind you own fucking state!
Don’t worry about the 2t debt, we got more people coming from all over the world that will pay for it!

Go do something productive or constructive! Don’t just post MEME That makes your vagina wet! Know the facts so dude like me don’t have to BITCH SLAPPED YOU ALL THE TIME!!

Do you really think anyone give a rats ass what your snowflake ass is whining about today?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHEN THIS GUY LIED TO A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, THEY IGNORED IT! BUT TODAY, THEYRE ALL ACTING LIKE THEY WILL HAVE MASSIVE DIARRHEA ...

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even moments of watching Fox and these congresscritters pretending to query liars and idiots - and none of it pointing at the whole base of the special-persecutor - makes me go find a TCM movie.

..it's that or a clocktower.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I could only stomach a few minutes of news tonight. Luckily I have a leather project I am sewing up so I dont have to sit in front of the TV. The crap the Democraps do gets my blood to boiling and I dont want to go back to the hospital anytime soon. So I avoid it when it gets to be to much treason from the Democrats.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this story & may even have posted it joking about the environmental impact of an electric car bursting into flames more than twice after the accident, but I hadn't realized it was Omar Awan, one of the Brothers Awan of Debbie Wasserman Schultz fame

Tesla Driver Dies In Fiery Florida Crash—And Car’s Battery Still Burns A Day Later
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanoh...ns-a-day-later/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The three brothers are Abid, Imran & Jamal. Abid is also known as Abid Omar Awan & it looks like this may have been him who "died" (burned beyond recognition). Didn't the Daily Caller recently do an article on him?

D0eEWfZU8AAwUZ5.jpg

Article on Ibid Awan Daily Caller 6/24/18:
Dem Chief Of Staff Tried To Expose Suspected Theft Ring On Capitol Hill, Was Met With Resistance
https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/24/clare-cos-exposed-awan-theft-allegations/

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this story & may even have posted it joking about the environmental impact of an electric car bursting into flames more than twice after the accident, but I hadn't realized it was Omar Awan, one of the Brothers Awan of Debbie Wasserman Schultz fame

Tesla Driver Dies In Fiery Florida Crash—And Car’s Battery Still Burns A Day Later
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanoh...ns-a-day-later/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The three brothers are Abid, Imran & Jamal. Abid is also known as Abid Omar Awan & it looks like this may have been him who "died" (burned beyond recognition). Didn't the Daily Caller recently do an article on him?

D0eEWfZU8AAwUZ5.jpg

Article on Ibid Awan Daily Caller 6/24/18:
Dem Chief Of Staff Tried To Expose Suspected Theft Ring On Capitol Hill, Was Met With Resistance
https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/24/clare-cos-exposed-awan-theft-allegations/
Ummm... in fairness, a Tesla is basically a mech mod with 7,000 batteries. Yes holee fuk, seven thousand of em :eek:

Running that battery sled into a tree at speed, it seems quite reasonable it could re-ignite several times.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummm... in fairness, a Tesla is basically a mech mod with 7,000 batteries. Yes holee fuk, seven thousand of em :eek:

Running that battery sled into a tree at speed, it seems quite reasonable it could re-ignite several times.
Ever hear of something known as a Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot? If the pilot of MH-370 were alive today he might say it isn't where the plane ended up that matters, so much as how it got there in the first place. I'll grant you, In fairness, that Mr. Awan may have been drunk & driven into a tree... then again, he may not have if he were about to testify. Teslas are particularly suited to remotely assisted events.

While certainly not a smoking gun, it bears further inspection; especially if the MSM is purposely misidentifying the individual involved & downplaying his rather unique celebrity & connections in reporting the incident. There seems to be a number of people pointing out that this might not be a natural event. I just completely missed the connection when I first posted the story links.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors