Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
s-l640.jpg
vt3jcu70u4q21.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow the DNC is like watching a xxxxxxxxx hit bottom....they have no legal basis to demand shit...this is just political grandstanding I hope Trump tells them to go pound their sandy vags.

They have no legal basis for any of the crap they are trying to pull yet since when has that ever stopped these criminals.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
j6o2wvv0g8q21.png

Now if he only had Kim Foxx & the Crafty Beaver in the background in white face & Maga Hats it would be prefect.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
House Democrats Want ‘Oversight’ over Fox News’ Editorial Decisions

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...4ExXeY6VhkgFNkxpFFpJ5espSzK8z5DruQzZ-5ePWHzns
They really are going FULL Nazi. How can even the Dirty Democrats justify something like this? I will admit I wanted to see the republicans pull in CNN editors so they could quiz them on their relationships with the intelligence community & ask if the rumors were true that Brennan maintained an office at CNN Washington headquarters as Director of the CIA as FBI Anon had leaked on 4chan. That never happened but would be a hell of a lot more justified than something like this. Nuts.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they should pass a bill to allow for their deportation as they wait for their legal citizenship applications to be processed & approved allowing them to enter legally like all other Legal immigrants. Obama's Executive order on DACA was clearly an unconstitutional end run around Congress.

Kamala: Congress Should Hire DACA Illegal Aliens

DACA illegal immigrants should be hired to help prepare laws for 330 million Americans, according to a draft bill introduced by Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) and 20 other Democratic senators.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They really are going FULL Nazi. How can even the Dirty Democrats justify something like this? I will admit I wanted to see the republicans pull in CNN editors so they could quiz them on their relationships with the intelligence community & ask if the rumors were true that Brennan maintained an office at CNN Washington headquarters as Director of the CIA as FBI Anon had leaked on 4chan. That never happened but would be a hell of a lot more justified than something like this. Nuts.

Given the chance there is no doubt they would ditch the constitution the second they think they can get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors