Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, its all about Putin undermining Trump in North Korea.
I'm not buying that at all. I think Trump, Putin & Xi are working together to rid the world of the deep state influences as are many white hats across the world who are behind enemy lines. Time will tell, but I'd like to think they are all playing cat & mouse game that will restore true sovereignty to all the nations in the world. No one nation or leader could do it alone or they would be dead in a heartbeat, but when the leaders of the world band together and act like true leaders instead of the puppets they are supposed to be, suddenly the deep state has a real problem on their hands.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2zyzjt.jpg
These 4 idiots working together have proven how utterly incompetent they are to lead in any respect. Together along with Nancy and the idiots on the campaign trail are responsible for the Failure of the House of Representatives and the downfall of the Democrat party. It is all so completely illogical, the only thing that makes sense is they were all busted long ago under Sessions, were pulled in individually & had a list of the Grand Jury Indictments read to them unless they went about destroying their own party.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not buying that at all. I think Trump, Putin & Xi are working together to rid the world of the deep state influences as are many white hats across the world who are behind enemy lines. Time will tell, but I'd like to think they are all playing cat & mouse game that will restore true sovereignty to all the nations in the world. No one nation or leader could do it alone or they would be dead in a heartbeat, but when the leaders of the world band together and act like true leaders instead of the puppets they are supposed to be, suddenly the deep state has a real problem on their hands.

Stop and think how outlandish your claim of Trump working with Putin and Xi for any reason. Both of them would put a knife in the middle of Trumps back in a New York second.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop and think how outlandish your claim of Trump working with Putin and Xi for any reason. Both of them would put a knife in the middle of Trumps back in a New York second.
I don't think it is outlandish at all. I think we will eventually see Maduro & the Iranian Regimes fall. Russia will get out of Venezuela & Cuba & we will get out of Syria & Yemen.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nadler's House Judiciary committee hearing was utterly ridiculous. Yesterday he was refusing to recognize republicans of the committee for parliamentary inquiries or motions & adjourned the meeting over said objections. Today after Collins objected to Nadler's completely ignoring Parliamentary Procedures & ignoring republican motions, Nadler proceeded to do the exact same thing today & completely ignored Procedures and refused to recognize republican motions today & cut off microphones of republicans trying to object before adjourning. Nadler is a f-ing disgrace that has no business chairing a congressional committee.

Video mistakenly labels it s Senate Duties when it is a House committee

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
England is going down the tubes...they are really scary.
All things are relative. A guy I've known well and done business with for nearly two decades moved himself and his family (wife and two kids) to England from South Africa last September. He thinks England is just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors