Become a Patron!

Too many attys!

bananahands

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have an abundance of attys that I never use. I have several that I use all the time and the rest just sit there and collect dust.

I would like to see somebody get some use out of them rather than just leave them sitting there.

I am doing this in hopes that it might help somebody that is a little strapped for cash or just getting into vaping and looking to build a rig. in other words, please don't contact me if you are just looking for free stuff and don't have an actual need for it.

I would even be willing to set it up with a nice coil build (clapton, helix, zipper, whatever....)

Needless to say, I ask that you continue the theme of this thread and PIF when you have the opportunity.

PM for details. Thanks.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love to get into rebuilding but would need to have you set it up and coach me through building. If that was ok. I can order an ohm reader. If it is still available. Currently I use tanks with coils.

bananahands

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll send you an atty with a coil already built, with a wick. You'll just need to get an ohm reader, wire, etc for when you need to rebuild. I'd be happy to answer questions for you about building, or I'm sure you can find the info in these forums. Pm me a shipping address and I'll send it out on Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very kind of you sir to do this for those in need.
For those who are unable to get an atty from bananahands, you might try to get in on one of the Pif boxes. There's always a variety of mods and attys available, and it's a great way for people to share their equipment.
Kudos for your generosity bananahands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome of you to do this to share your knowledge and kindness to allow those starting off in hard time to be able to have the same opportunities

I would be interested in an atty if you still have any. Im not new to vaping im just strapped for cash right now and my igo w just crapped out. The center pin insulator melted and is shorting

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey id love to get into building I've been wanting to SOO dang bad lol watchin videos and everything, I've also been wanting to do my own juices to I think it would be awesome and something id love. However both those things have a hefty start up cost and I don't have the funds right now. But if you've got any rebuildable materials of any kind to spare yet id greatly appreciate it! If not that's fine to still think it's really awesome of u to do this

kd4kfr01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am new to vaping and still using an ego setup with a ce5...would love to advance to bigger and better, but can't afford it right now...if anything's available, I'm interested...

Sent from my Motorola Droid

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I do not need anything, thanks for your generousity!

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have any left I would love to have one. Just bought my first mod and sub ohm tank. Wish I bought any atty but work has been slow. I'm not sure if anyone wants but i will pif my 2 ego twist, tanks and juice. (10mg)

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are these rba, or rda? I need an rda.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This was from like two months ago. I think he already gave them all out guys....

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've gotten a lot of responses from this, let me sort out what I've already promised to people and if I have anything left I'm willing to part with I'll let you know.

Do you have anything left. My mother in law really need to stop smoking and is trying to vape instead but I am trying to get her a decent setup

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The OP last visited this forum September 1.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Other than selling one of my expensive mods I give all my stuff to new vapors they are always around. Just as soon as they start asking about e cigs I'm preparing an ecig for them in my head. I'm down to one ecig and three tanks now. I do have a caravela but I wont give that one out I just would not feel that they would be safe.

I have an abundance of attys that I never use. I have several that I use all the time and the rest just sit there and collect dust.

I would like to see somebody get some use out of them rather than just leave them sitting there.

I am doing this in hopes that it might help somebody that is a little strapped for cash or just getting into vaping and looking to build a rig. in other words, please don't contact me if you are just looking for free stuff and don't have an actual need for it.

I would even be willing to set it up with a nice coil build (clapton, helix, zipper, whatever....)

Needless to say, I ask that you continue the theme of this thread and PIF when you have the opportunity.

PM for details. Thanks.
I just got a 150 w for my wife and i anniversary all i own is a subtank mini so if you wouldnt mind throwing somthing at me id be thankful for my 1st atty

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not that it's a super long time or anything, just an observation, that the OP hasn't been around since Sept. 1. Also, in his most recent post in this thread, he basically said he had fulfilled what he was able to.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes the op hasnt been on on a while i think he may be a scam as i was to get a coil jig from him and havent heard anything back in like 3 months

mommysprincesskatelynn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats just wrong next week I'll post some juice. Does it need to be new to pif or can it be almost full ones.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

PM for details. Thanks.
I hated my Billow V2 so much I gave it to my largest Husky "Sinister" he is huge for a husky he cracked the pyrex and ate the aluminum up like biting the head off of a Ginger Bread man!!!

levic747

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there any rba's left? Im on a 40$ a month budget and cant get another and need one cause mine is stripped out

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there any rba's left? Im on a 40$ a month budget and cant get another and need one cause mine is stripped out

I've gotten a lot of responses from this, let me sort out what I've already promised to people and if I have anything left I'm willing to part with I'll let you know.

This was the OP's last reply to this thread, back in August broski.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Check eBay, I bought an orchid v2 clone for $7 shipped last month.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fuck- dude, what is your deal? Is it lack of attention? Bored on a Sunday? Or just pure jackassery? Any other forum and you would have been banned a few days ago.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As a member of this forum I'm gonna tell ya, there's more to this forum than just you, Bean. People come here to learn about vaping. They come here for help to stay off cigarettes. Some come here to share some good news about their vaping journey. Some of these people have struggled ENDLESSLY to get off smoking when nothing else would work.

Other people come here to help. A lot of people rely on the information that they can get here because of the valuable membership of people here. This is a wealth of knowledge, and it's free for the taking. Members share their experiences because they LIKE to help. NOT take away from other's experience.

Why do you continually feel the need to blabber on, endlessly, about someone disagreeing with you, someone following you, someone harrassing you, etc...? How can you possibly NOT see that you've brought most of this on, yourself?!!

Dude. Just calm down. Breathe.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His type has made the Internet what it is......annoying. Your a dime a dozen dude and not special, there is a million beans on a million forums, bad thing is I really don't think I will take you seriously ever. You have ruined your name here and whether you wanted it or not kinda sucks for you really. Lots of cool mature people on here that are great to have on the other side of the keyboard... your a fucking full grown weirdo man baby.

I'm sure you will come back with some long drawn out post about how you don't care and you could care less about what I or any of us think about you and blah blah blah just like on all your other threads.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
^^^^ keep in mind, when you needed help all of us took the time to help you the best that we could, some pulling their hair out to meet your desired specs and price range. what did they get for a thank you? Spammed and ridiculed.... You don't care what anyone thinks yet you scream the loudest when you need something.
Sad really: most of us are here to help each other; yet, we get this douche and the others like him as an obstacle.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And why I bought into your bullshit and clogged up this users thread is beyond me, I do apologize to the OP for taking your thread off topic.

It was a done thread that he resurrected as a new angle of his trolling bullshit.
He's bumping dead threads to clog the timeline and drive the mod's crazy..... what a nice guy

VU Sponsors