Become a Patron!

Too many attys!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Would insidious actions that may or may not destroy someone home networking capabilities get a member banned? I figure I would ask now if it ever came to that...Not that I'm implying that any may happen...:oops:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please do not hack my shit. I am not doing anything that is causing anyone here that level of harm.
I wasn't directing anything towards you just it is something Ive always wondered since joining a forum. Sorry if I made you assume I was insinuating that I would be trying to go offensive for whatever reason. You haven't done anything wrong to me and I dont go looking for a problem, its usually for a very good reason. Curious was all..

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tick tock

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You've got to get it under control, you cannot care what others say or what they criticize you about online. I have found that people behind screens feel more cocky and disregard any respect they would show in person and you just gotta let it go in one ear and out the other or it can eat at you. If I reacted to everyone or certain individuals that have said or done things to interrupt my day I would be sitting in jail for countless cyberlaws broken and not to mention the lawsuits I would incur afterwards. There isn't a reason to instigate, argue with, or go foul because someone else presents themselves as a jackass and stooping to their level will not solve anything, the best method is to hit ignore and move on, or take it somewhere where its okay (PM's). I'm just chipping in what I think I would do but I wont tell you what to do, just some advice from a fellow forum member.
If you have kids then you will/would know patience, restraint and sometimes having to swallow your pride to make a good example is just an everyday experience...

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
especially shark vape, that dude would not leave me alone for anything. He is the one person here who's comments towards me bother me the most.

ahm sharks not a dude,but a dyke .does that make everything clear now ??

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey whadda ya know ,,fl3abird wants to join our little group

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
stress-free-zone.jpg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So either I'm blocked or he pulled the deleting posts shit again? Has beans bullshit finally ended?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please excuse me, I will try to stay out of your way in the future.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I'm not falling into that, lol how's your night man? If that last post came off sounding wrong I appologize

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't sure, Okay, we are good.

VU Sponsors