Become a Patron!

Top RTAs to date

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I have it cleaned out and ready to build on, need to put a build in. I also got the full size Whitebone ready for a build also.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Let me know how you like the full size one.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
King Dong ..... I like that new name.....

This is going to sound funny, but I have Broke Dick in my King Dong......
7ce9eb8073ea09e69c3012189ea6099e.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Prepaid, lmao!

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
haven't done a 30mm one yet but your 2,4, and 5 will be on my list for sure
i just started suing my troll RTA, should know in a few weeks if it can crack my updated list
for drippers i just have the velcity (which is really good but kinda behind the times for me personally) and the medusa which I'm loving so far but that will be saved for my RDTA video ;)

a couple of them are prince dongs LMAO
The Troll rta

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sup everyone,
I made a quick video with my personal top 5 RTAs to date

Feel free to chime in with yours as well and have a discussion so i can see if I'm missing out on anything and what other people think
Few disclaimers of what is and isn't included in this
1) no RTAs bigger then 26mm
2) no RDTA style ones
3) no single coil RTAs
4) no MTL RTAs
Nice reviews!
As a strictly rta chic, I'm shocked none of my fav's made the list.
Not even one, lol.
Glad to see you are trying out the Troll rta now. It will no doubt knock the Griffin out the top 5.
What about the Serpent Mini 25 rta?
I love it as much as my Troll rta.
Now I gotta get a exo.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice reviews!
Not even one, lol.
Glad to see you are trying out the Troll rta now. It will no doubt knock the Griffin out the top 5.
Now I gotta get a exo.

Don't have one. I'm gonna have to add it to my wish list. I've heard a lot of people rave about it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
King Dong ..... I like that new name.....

This is going to sound funny, but I have Broke Dick in my King Dong......
7ce9eb8073ea09e69c3012189ea6099e.jpg

broke dick is the stuff! Prepaid has become one of my fav adv. So cheap too! 22 usd for 2x 120mL ? Yes plz!

My top 3 RTA is (in order)
Vandy Vape Kylin
Aug vape Merlin Mini
Dot Mod Petri 24

Honorable mention....
GeekVape Griffin 25

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice reviews!
Not even one, lol.
Now I gotta get a exo.

If you wanted an update troll doesn't cut it. flavor is good but the poor quality threading and post screws plus the melting insulator and not handling some large builds I throw at it made it a no go for me. had it been better quality and the insulator not being in the middle of the deck it could have possibly made it

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you wanted an update troll doesn't cut it. flavor is good but the poor quality threading and post screws plus the melting insulator and not handling some large builds I throw at it made it a no go for me. had it been better quality and the insulator not being in the middle of the deck it could have possibly made it
Rear man have you seen my Voltrove baby Clouds ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, how does the voltrove compare next to the modfather? My modfather with the shorty kit had the best flavor of anything (drippers included) that I've ever tried.
The Voltrove is better tasting, but it requires big coils with low ohms that need more power....... Larger capacity and is big and heavy...... But I have (3) of them..... I vape (6) tanks at a time....

The Voltrove has it's perks..... 1 or 2 days without filling amazing taste.... oBnosxious clouds but it's not as carriable like the Modfather....
57bbcb11404b39bb0ab0953e8cf4e973.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is amazing in the taste department go on the Voltrove 41mm thread and read about it....

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just realized I need more rta`s lol. Mine would have to be troll rta, kylin, sherman rta, and obs engine. troll, engine aND pharaoh are all I own At first I loved the engine, then I couldn't get any flavor from it, now I'm back loving it. Sherman is amazing but way more than I like to pay for an atty. The reload reload is expensive too but I may try to save up for one aND wAnna try the petri too. I can't ever get quite the vape I like from my rta`s so I usually drip. Im a conductor on the railroad and still drip while holding onto a railcar instead of using an rta lol, but I do use my engine some at work. U tried the kylin Sir? So far I super disappointed with the pharaoh rta too

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea bro I remember when it first came out it was being recommended under 90w. I've used mine since it was released and never an issue. Gives some of the best flavor but I rock dual ss staggered fused claptons .14, 3mm @ 70w and it's top notch. My only gripe is how fragile the glass is.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yea bro I remember when it first came out it was being recommended under 90w. I've used mine since it was released and never an issue. Gives some of the best flavor but I rock dual ss staggered fused claptons .14, 3mm @ 70w and it's top notch. My only gripe is how fragile the glass is.
To each their own:)

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wish I could vape it a lil higher but since I saw reviews scorching the insulator, I keep I turned down

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just realized I need more rta`s lol. Mine would have to be troll rta, kylin, sherman rta, and obs engine. troll, engine aND pharaoh are all I own At first I loved the engine, then I couldn't get any flavor from it, now I'm back loving it. Sherman is amazing but way more than I like to pay for an atty. The reload reload is expensive too but I may try to save up for one aND wAnna try the petri too. I can't ever get quite the vape I like from my rta`s so I usually drip. Im a conductor on the railroad and still drip while holding onto a railcar instead of using an rta lol, but I do use my engine some at work. U tried the kylin Sir? So far I super disappointed with the pharaoh rta too
That's interesting, I find I get a way more flavorful vape from my Modfather RTA than any of my drippers (even my Hadaly, though I'm gonna give it another shot when I get myself a squonk mod). I like my Goon but even that doesn't give the same flavor density as my Modfather. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's interesting, I find I get a way more flavorful vape from my Modfather RTA than any of my drippers (even my Hadaly, though I'm gonna give it another shot when I get myself a squonk mod). I like my Goon but even that doesn't give the same flavor density as my Modfather. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Modern RTAs can provide just as good as and even better then RDAs. RDAs will still win for clouds though if that's your thing. I'm more of a flavor guy and yes the modfather provides excellent flavor

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, glad to know I'm not the only one haha. Manny said that he gets ever better flavor on the Voltrove vs. his Modfather - have you tried that beast out?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO i'll have one for those later
I've yet to try an rta over 25mm. Not even sure I have a mod I can put a big boy atty on without overhang. Biggest reason I haven't tried a 30-40mm atty is cuz I'd only fill a quarter of the tank since I don't like any ejuice enough to have 10ml+ in a tank. I'd probably need a tank made of plexiglass cuz with how much I drop my stuff, I'd be busting glass on the reg. Vape bands prolly won't fit lol I'd have to use those rubber bracelets as a vape band

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've yet to try an rta over 25mm. Not even sure I have a mod I can put a big boy atty on without overhang. Biggest reason I haven't tried a 30-40mm atty is cuz I'd only fill a quarter of the tank since I don't like any ejuice enough to have 10ml+ in a tank. I'd probably need a tank made of plexiglass cuz with how much I drop my stuff, I'd be busting glass on the reg. Vape bands prolly won't fit lol I'd have to use those rubber bracelets as a vape band
Aromamizer us has 4 modes. RDA, 5ml, 10ml, and 20ml. Comes stock in 10ml mode and RDA mode. 5ml and 20ml are a,separate purchase but you can get a package deal too.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on my 25mm Vapeston Clouds blaster...

It's 25mm, but always looking for a new tank to try and make clouds and flavor......... 25mm are good for stealth Vapes....

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow that makes me a little more curious bout a tank that big, very surprised u get such flavor off it. Does voltrove make one that's 25-28mm range?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm waiting on my 25mm Vapeston Clouds blaster...

It's 25mm, but always looking for a new tank to try and make clouds and flavor......... 25mm are good for stealth Vapes....

not familiar with it, I'll have to check it out. U tried the sherman or reload rta yet? I want a sherman bad, just can't myself to spend $100 on it. I'm hoping I can find one during a sale sometime. If I could fingers one in the $60-$75 range I'd jump on it

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found an eleaf 30w with a kanger subtank on it. Both look brand new but I don't have anything I can use under 30w. Any suggestions for an rda or rta for it? Any super flavor mtl attys you guys can recommend?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not familiar with it, I'll have to check it out. U tried the sherman or reload rta yet? I want a sherman bad, just can't myself to spend $100 on it. I'm hoping I can find one during a sale sometime. If I could fingers one in the $60-$75 range I'd jump on it
These Vapeston Cloud Blaster is nowhere to be found..... Well maybe last week it was when I looked around.....

I think they will slowly show up...... it's also known as The Maganus.......

Read DeucesJack.... review on it.....

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Try the exo rta. Its a flavor monster and has 2ml and 6ml capacity options and it's only 26mm wide

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow that makes me a little more curious bout a tank that big, very surprised u get such flavor off it. Does voltrove make one that's 25-28mm range?
Yeah it's delicious. Since getting the short chimney I haven't been able to find anything that gives me similar flavor. I might try the iJoy EXO or the Bombertech Pindad, both of which I have heard good things about.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try the exo rta. Its a flavor monster and has 2ml and 6ml capacity options and it's only 26mm wide

Almost got it instead of my troll. I kept hearing the flavor was a lil better on the troll but depends on who ya ask of course. The fact u placed the eco and not the troll says a lot tho. Had it not melted and not had probs with high temps, where would u have placed it? So far it gives me about the best flavor I've had out an rta. In the top 5 for sure

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it's delicious. Since getting the short chimney I haven't been able to find anything that gives me similar flavor. I might try the iJoy EXO or the Bombertech Pindad, both of which I have heard good things about.
Have u used the troll rta or kylin yet?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the pindad an rdta? I've yet to try an rda cuz some reason I've always assumed they wouldn't wick efficiently, not sure why lol

VU Sponsors