Become a Patron!

Top RTAs to date

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah and it's a helluva deal too. You get both single and dual decks, plus glass and extension tube to convert to 6ml capacity for 26 bucks right now at 3Fvape...in black, at least.
Yeah it's a killer RTA. I'm shocked it isn't more popular

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Can't wait to try it got the

exo on the way, and the kylin, and the Magnus cloud blaster

ahh as the saying goes when in Rome :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Is the pindad an rdta? I've yet to try an rda cuz some reason I've always assumed they wouldn't wick efficiently, not sure why lol

Pindad is an RDTA or "floater" plus you can squonk it hold so that makes is a multiplex? My redesgnations have failed miserably already arghhh! Still Bloody awesome that 2ml tiny capacity suddenly turns into 13ml with the drone BF

...once you try a dripper it will set the bar for flavour for sure love them especially the ones you can squonk with

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pindad is an RDTA or "floater" plus you can squonk it hold so that makes is a multiplex? My redesgnations have failed miserably already arghhh! Still Bloody awesome that 2ml tiny capacity suddenly turns into 13ml with the drone BF

...once you try a dripper it will set the bar for flavour for sure love them especially the ones you can squonk with
Damn autocorrect got me! I meant I've yet to try an rdta lol I have more rda's than I know what to do with!

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah and it's a helluva deal too. You get both single and dual decks, plus glass and extension tube to convert to 6ml capacity for 26 bucks right now at 3Fvape...in black, at least.
That's my problem, I'll never use the 6ml glass nor extension but I'll use the hell out of the rest of it:) I've never ordered from China cuz im always so impatient. Plus I can't even get my US mail on time, itd be Fall before anything from China reaches me

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's my problem, I'll never use the 6ml glass nor extension but I'll use the hell out of the rest of it:) I've never ordered from China cuz im always so impatient. Plus I can't even get my US mail on time, itd be Fall before anything from China reaches me

I've not ordered from 3FVape yet, but I've read several threads that imply shipments from there show up fairly quickly considering. Of course your mileage may vary. I definitely wouldn't order anything from China that I needed in a rush either! ;)

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can find those Gemini RTA's for like 9.99 on ebay and they are just as good as any RTA I ever used or better.

VU Sponsors