DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's fine and yes I can see this should have been kept private. It was simply something I thought would be fun for a few of us to do. My bad and If I have offended anyone then I apologize. Mods, would you please close this thread. It's not gonna work.
@debinny I think this will work, it's simply a matter of figuring it out. Lots of good discussion in here, although it does bring up issues that need to be considered. BTW ... I'm not asking into the group, as I am not a trader ...

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this, a new trader, like myself, who wants in sends the stuff out. When the person gets my package and it is as described, only then do they send me something? A scammer would not do this. And, it is a way for new people to be able to get involved.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good luck to you all in creating your exclusive group...I generally dont trade here as I dont trust many (usually just buy)...therefore no feedback and thus no qualifications to be part of this...guess I'll just stick to trading on ECF and Reddit where they post feedback scores next to your name and people are strongly encouraged to post feedback so people can see it easily with no searching...I have a few at each of those...

T

Taver13

Good luck to you all in creating your exclusive group...I generally dont trade here as I dont trust many (usually just buy)...therefore no feedback and thus no qualifications to be part of this...guess I'll just stick to trading on ECF and Reddit where they post feedback scores next to your name and people are strongly encouraged to post feedback so people can see it easily with no searching...I have a few at each of those...
i feel like having a feedback score under our names would clear up alot of the confusion, both with sales and trades, most people dont check the feedback section, and alot of times feedback is never left

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i feel like having a feedback score under our names would clear up alot of the confusion, both with sales and trades, most people dont check the feedback section, and alot of times feedback is never left
Having feedback scores attached one's screen name and encouragement to leave feedback would alleviate any perceived need for an exclusive group of traders....this is being considered just for trades, isnt it?....or are people planning to also sell their stuff only to their buddies in the clique?

T

Taver13

Having feedback scores attached one's screen name and encouragement to leave feedback would alleviate any perceived need for an exclusive group of traders....this is being considered just for trades, isnt it?....or are people planning to also sell their stuff only to their buddies in the clique?
i believe it was meant for trading only

T

Taver13

its not so much a buddy clique, its just people that have done alot of trades with eachother in the past. i know me personally, there are about 5 people that i trade with on the regular, and not cause i ask them personally through PM, they see my post and then ask. i think this was more to make it easier to trade with the people who's vaping style you know and let them know you have stuff they are interested in. if that makes sense. also, this could be done in private as well

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The trading section in the "donator" area is there as a sticky in a thread because someone (member who donated) ASKED for it to be there.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I too have been burned. I suspect that anyone buying and trading in used gear will eventually get burned, no matter how careful you are.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I think this should be implemented. You should be able to click on a user name and see there feedback.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well this is an interesting idea and I see it from both sides. I recognize every name on this thread as I have seen in on the trading section and around the forum alot. I usually just end up buying and trading from a few people, and it's not because of a trust issue. It's more because they have the stuff I want. And on the other hand I don't think I'm active enough in the trading section to be seen as trust worth by other people other than a few.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't know guys, whatever......I am all for not getting burned so I guess I am in, I already donated and I already have the positive feedback from you guys. I prefer to trade within the circle apposed to the guy that just join VU. I normally don't trade if the post count is to low :)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'd like to get in on this too. I've made two successful transactions with @Taver13, received and sent out pif box5.0, and assume I'm reliable enough.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Been barking up this tree for a while, too bad no one pointed me to the proper forum to make the request or this might have been done already...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/classified-trade-feedback.5064/#post-270181

BTW, to all the people who got burned here, did you bother to report it in the neg. FB forum? Just wondering.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well this is an interesting idea and I see it from both sides. I recognize every name on this thread as I have seen in on the trading section and around the forum alot. I usually just end up buying and trading from a few people, and it's not because of a trust issue. It's more because they have the stuff I want. And on the other hand I don't think I'm active enough in the trading section to be seen as trust worth by other people other than a few.
Your good @Pancho_Brown I can vouch for you

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See this where it is tricky, I would still consider you a trusted member, for same reason above, I notice you around a lot and can't ever recall you in the trade section.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
See this where it is tricky, I would still consider you a trusted member, for same reason above, I notice you around a lot and can't ever recall you in the trade section.
I've traded with him when i was called dre1982

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We are going to keep it open for a while with seeing how it goes. If down the road no one utilizes the section I created in the Donors section I will close both threads.
@SMOKIE I'm having trouble finding this donors section on Tapatalk. Do I need to be on a computer to find it? The link isn't working

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok then admin needs to see whats up, I am not sure if it's a tap a talk issue or not, also try to send a pm to Smokie as well.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
One of us with some organization skills needs to step up and help gather all our ideas into something we can use. I wish I was that person but I'm not :( vu has become the place I spend a lot of time in and rather not go to fb

T

Taver13

One of us with some organization skills needs to step up and help gather all our ideas into something we can use. I wish I was that person but I'm not :( vu has become the place I spend a lot of time in and rather not go to fb
im not into the whole facebook thing anymore, i think i have logged on once in the past year. i only started the account a few ytears ago to keep in contact with my buddies i was in the navy with. now, i could care less about it

T

Taver13

Couldn't this also be done with the conversation function here on VU with out the need of a privet section. Some one could start it and the just add your trusted people to the conversation.
wow, im surprised no one else thought of that, including myself

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Actually, like-minded members contacting each other via PM was already suggested. Not that it matters, as long as those members link up w/each other it's all good, or so it would appear.
Never mind then. I must have missed that post. But either way just having a huge group conversation would be the best to do it.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Never mind then. I must have missed that post. But either way just having a huge group conversation would be the best to do it.
Basically it is irrelevant about any prior posts on starting a convo/PM, just mentioned it in passing and probably didn't even need to be said. Anyway I agree w/your reasoning on having you all in one large group convo.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sadly the one trade I made was with BugOut Machine and he dropped off of the face of the earth after the trade so I don't get my Gold Star for keeping my end of the deal:(:mad:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I got a sat22 that just came in the mail for trade in black. I drilled a air hole to 1.5mm the stock hole was pin size. Gennys are not for me

T

Taver13

I got a sat22 that just came in the mail for trade in black. I drilled a air hole to 1.5mm the stock hole was pin size. Gennys are not for me
lol, damn, pancho just hooked me up with a sat 22

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's literally 2 hours old I built it with mesh on my dna40 but not for me
3fd83f7f447aee47db04d06b1974b457.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors