driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
goddamn thats a lot cheaper than my 22FUCKING THOUSAND a year, sheesh[/QUOTE
Fuckin aye man you need to move to the United States!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I must be part redneck, I see something like this and think "that looks like a good idea" or "why not? Looks like a ghood solution"

7251d1196552366-redneck-ingenuity-redneck_wading_pool-640x480-.jpg

Nah, it is just a PA truck, it'd be rusted out already... ;-)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All jokes aside I did live in a trailer park for a couple of years as a teenager. It was right next door to the drive in theater and you could actually go take a lawn chair and sit and tune your transistor radio into the frequency the movie was playing on and watch the films.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow where have I been? These are my peeps! I live in Southeast Kentucky. This is the home of the rednecks. Lol Hell as a matter of fact, I'm right smack dab in the middle of Harlan County.

Let me hear my rednecks! Haller!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1420421008796.jpg
    FB_IMG_1420421008796.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 18

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is my stepson and me out on the 4wheeler this past summer. The other is a shot out at the mountains in front of the house after sunset. I love these mountains!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1420420832566.jpg
    FB_IMG_1420420832566.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21
  • FB_IMG_1420420911493.jpg
    FB_IMG_1420420911493.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 19

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is my stepson and me out on the 4wheeler this past summer. The other is a shot out at the mountains in front of the house after sunset. I love these mountains!
Is that a Polaris predator?

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope. All Honda here. Got the foreman and this is an ex racing atv.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah I used to have one of those yz's. Mine was a 250, but I guess I rode it a little too hard and put it away wet one too many times lol.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now that I have two kids and two stepkids I'm thinking about getting one of those side-by-sides. I hate to though. They seem to me like the minivan of the atv world.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah I used to have one of those yz's. Mine was a 250, but I guess I rode it a little too hard and put it away wet one too many times lol.
Mine still has a little life in her. Her racing years are over but she still goes fast

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now that I have two kids and two stepkids I'm thinking about getting one of those side-by-sides. I hate to though. They seem to me like the minivan of the atv world.
That's because they are lol...how old are they?

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2,3,5, and 6.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Three boys and a girl. Gosh you talk about a tough little girl too. She's the three year old. Hell on wheels is the only way you can describe her. Lol

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That honda in the pic is a trx250ex with the sport-o-matic clutch. You can either use the clutch or not. Way too small for me I know, but I'm going to hold on to it for the kids. It's stock of course, but the stepkids will grow into it nicely imo.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The 3 yr old and maybe even the 2 yr old if he acts right maybe ready for some little 50's governed down, and for the 5 and six yr Olds there ready for some governed 90's. Polaris makes a model called the outlaw that my younger siblings hve...they do great with them

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My youngest sister is 3 she has a pink Polaris 50

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Already looking. There is a great flea market a couple of hours from here that has 90's with the remote kill switch that I'm bout to pick up with my tax return. Just what the older two need to get the pre-testosterone out of their system. Lmao

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All jokes aside I did live in a trailer park for a couple of years as a teenager. It was right next door to the drive in theater and you could actually go take a lawn chair and sit and tune your transistor radio into the frequency the movie was playing on and watch the films.

We had a few drive-in's where I live, I used to go just to see all the cherry Chevy's, Dodge's and others.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We had a few drive-in's where I live, I used to go just to see all the cherry Chevy's, Dodge's and others.

Just for the record, the Chevys are the cherry ones. Everything else is just a wanna be. Lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just for the record, the Chevys are the cherry ones. Everything else is just a wanna be. Lol
aw, I had a 1968 Charger in black that was cherry (before I ran the piss out of it). Miss that car. It got ripped off when my ex-wife and I were on our first date. Should have taken heed to the sign presented to me....

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TE="Zamazam, post: 254370, member: 1221"]aw, I had a 1968 Charger in black that was cherry (before I ran the piss out of it). Miss that car. It got ripped off when my ex-wife and I were on our first date. Should have taken heed to the sign presented to me....[/QUOTE]
Weve
aw, I had a 1968 Charger in black that was cherry (before I ran the piss out of it). Miss that car. It got ripped off when my ex-wife and I were on our first date. Should have taken heed to the sign presented to me....

I've been there too man. Should have never taken her back the second or third time. Luckily, I've learned a very hard lesson. If there's no child support involved, move on.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea what happened on that last one. Sorry guys!

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My phone has a mind of it's own. Lol you try prying my lil woman off the puter. Lol That's not an easy task. What was I thinking? Not many 25 year old women can go without Facebook for more than a few minutes. Lmao

D

Donald Bickers

My phone has a mind of it's own. Lol you try prying my lil woman off the puter. Lol That's not an easy task. What was I thinking? Not many 25 year old women can go without Facebook for more than a few minutes. Lmao
your a young'un,,,my youngest is 30

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh well, I'm 38. Not so young myself, but I enjoy a compliment when I can get it! ;)

D

Donald Bickers

some days,,,,,,,shit all days ,,I wish I was 38,,,,,that was before my body started yelling at me

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trust me man, I know how ya feel. There's just something about working 12+ hours a day underground that makes ya older than what ya really are. Most coal miners die around 55.

Hell, I've got an uncle that ran a bolt machine that had a major quadruple bypass when he was 40. He died when he was 50. He was the most physically fit man I know of. 30 years on a roof bolter is just too much for the human body. Luckily, I only have 10 years on it.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heck yeah, not been that far out yet. I've lived as far out as Hendersonville NC, and Indianapolis IN. The latter is where I got my respect for the lighter mustang body. Lol

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hailing from Harlan county Kentucky on this end.

VU Sponsors