Become a Patron!

UD Goblin Mini v3!

How many clouds could a cloud chucker chuck if a cloud chucker could chuck clouds?

• 10 Trillion

• Youde Rocks :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looks like a great atty! Check it out :D

2 separate decks (Velocity Style)
One deck for single coil..
One deck for dual coils.

Extension Tube to increase capacity! (sold separately and maybe a way around TPD?)..
Juice flow control
g2vzwhH.jpg

Cu2RVhJ.jpg

F3rCzu7.jpg

Can't wait to try it :D

Last edited:

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely gonna get one, and the extension tank. I think it's a nice set up with good options.
Not gonna pre-order though...you got the 30 day wait to ship then another 12-15 days travel time...not for me. I bet the price is not that much higher when they show up in the US.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My sample should be in this week (Holiday here today) and I'm out of town for a couple more weeks, I have a pile of vape mail waiting at home, including a UD Tidus sample a coil mate kit and a bunch of other stuff I want to test from drippers to mechs to The entire line of Ripe Vapes ejuice...

Out of everything I have waiting all I want to try is the Goblin Mini V3 really hoping it shows up tomorrow, someone is coming through town in the afternoon and is going to drop off my stuffs...

Now I go pray to the vape gods it shows up before they leave lmao...

Ohmmmm
Ohmmmm
ohmmm.....

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well sample came in today, Looks great haven't had a chance to do a build yet though, I'll try to get one done tonight... they also sent me a Mesmer although that doesn't look like it suits me (not rebuildable).....

Does have juice flow control...

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well sample came in today, Looks great haven't had a chance to do a build yet though, I'll try to get one done tonight... they also sent me a Mesmer although that doesn't look like it suits me (not rebuildable).....

Cool! Keep us updated!

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Top! Please let us know how it is..really looking forward to this one...fiddled with the V2 again last night to get in the Goblin mood LOL :D, and it remains a bit of a pain to wick, so bring on its succesor :)

Did they also send you a extension tube? really curious if it works like intended

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Did they also send you a extension tube? really curious if it works like intended
Works perfect... Unscrew top, screw on extension, screw top back on that easy..

Flavor! FLAVOR!!! FLAVOR!!! FLAVOR!!!
wait did I mention the flavor was great? because it is...

Wicking is pretty easy once you know what length to cut the cotton.. just cut it and stuff it down by the juice holes on the deck.. (I got it perfect first try)
Haven't gotten any dry hits yet, I'm running a dual coil twisted 26g Kanthal at 41 watts...
Restricted Lung hit if you want it much like previous versions of the GM.
Really Good MTL with the air/juiceflow turned down even with dual coils bet with single coil it would be much better. Serpentish or better...
I opted to use the extension right away, very simple no leaks...
Juice flow control was stiff at first, put a drop of juice on it and it moves like butter now...
Airflow control has a little slider instead of a ring which I like.
deck is fairly big for a RTA, I'm running 2.7mm coils in it which is the max I'd use.
Comes with two driptips, black one that covers the whole top or the UD standard 510 that has the riffling...
Come with White, Aqua/Green and Red Orings to match ur mods
Velocity style deck??? Super easy to build on, have to kind of keep it close to the posts but that's fine for me..
Vapor production with dual coils is pretty decent although you can tell it's designed for flavor...

EDIT* Update: Spit back protection can be unscrewed/removed to increase airflow, however it gets quite warm on the tongue without the extension tube...

In all honesty I rushed my build with a prebuilt coil Youde sent me a bunch (not included) if the flavor is that good with a twisted build I can only imagine some claptons in there bringing it to the next level...

IiQtDww.jpg

hEeOiRB.jpg

Last edited:

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Works perfect... Unscrew top, screw on extension, screw top back on that easy..

Flavor! FLAVOR!!! FLAVOR!!! FLAVOR!!!
wait did I mention the flavor was great? because it is...

Wicking is pretty easy once you know what length to cut the cotton.. just cut it and stuff it down by the juice holes on the deck.. (I got it perfect first try)
Haven't gotten any dry hits yet, I'm running a dual coil twisted 26g Kanthal at 41 watts...
Restricted Lung hit if you want it much like previous versions of the GM.
Really Good MTL with the air/juiceflow turned down even with dual coils bet with single coil it would be much better. Serpentish or better...
I opted to use the extension right away, very simple no leaks...
Juice flow control was stiff at first, put a drop of juice on it and it moves like butter now...
Airflow control has a little slider instead of a ring which I like.
deck is fairly big for a RTA, I'm running 2.7mm coils in it which is the max I'd use.
Comes with two driptips, black one that covers the whole top or the UD standard 510 that has the riffling...
Come with White, Aqua/Green and Red Orings to match ur mods
Velocity style deck??? Super easy to build on, have to kind of keep it close to the posts but that's fine for me..
Vapor production with dual coils is pretty decent although you can tell it's designed for flavor...

In all honesty I rushed my build with a prebuilt coil Youde sent me a bunch (not included) if the flavor is that good with a twisted build I can only imagine some claptons in there bringing it to the next level...

Sounds pretty great! I also saw a review on reddit, he was also very pleased with it, sound like a winner!

One question: can you measure the diameter including the knurling, this seems to stick out a bit and was wondering if this made it wider than 22mm. Because that could be a problem for my side-by-sides....don't know if you own a Xvostick, Tesla stealth or Smoant Knight for example, but curious if this will fit in those.

could you do something else?
would it be possible to show an image of the JFC in action? (halfway closed / closed vs open)
just out of curiosity, how will the v3 handle with high pg juices, say 80PG? will the JFC make it possible to MTL the tank with such liquids?

thanks in advance ;)

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'll bring it into the shop tomorrow and give it a measure..
okay I can't find my micrometer :( Eyed it with a ruler compared it to other 22mm tanks and the knurling is no bigger than 23mm, going to have to order another micrometer unfortunately :(

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
would it be possible to show an image of the JFC in action? (halfway closed / closed vs open)
just out of curiosity, how will the v3 handle with high pg juices, say 80PG? will the JFC make it possible to MTL the tank with such liquids?

thanks in advance ;)
Took a look at it, it's down in a hole and I can't get a clear shot of it, it does work flawless though, at the bottom of the deck where you stuff the cotton into there's little slots that sit at the bottom of the juice well, how it works is when you adjust the juice flow it turns and covers those slots... I'll try to get my hands on a better camera as my Note 3 just doesn't want to do it :(

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

thanks in advance ;)
Took a look at it, it's down in a hole and I can't get a clear shot of it, it does work flawless though, at the bottom of the deck where you stuff the cotton into there's little slots that sit at the bottom of the juice well, how it works is when you adjust the juice flow it turns and covers those slots... I'll try to get my hands on a better camera as my Note 3 just doesn't want to do it :(

Also Have another update, for those of you that want more airflow you can simply unscrew the spit back protection, did it and airflow increased by 2x/3x, only thing it gets a bit warm with it removed without the extension tube..

aFv0vi0.jpg

:vapemail:

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
okay I can't find my micrometer :( Eyed it with a ruler compared it to other 22mm tanks and the knurling is no bigger than 23mm, going to have to order another micrometer unfortunately :(

thanks a bunch! 23mm will do !

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
In my mind, the most innovative place is here, spit back protection for the mini atomizer, do you think so?
1966073022.gif

Last edited:

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi

thanks in advance ;)[/QUOTE
8509182542.gif

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I looked at the pictures, but can't see the mechanism. I would like to see the JFC "doors" in action, not the ring ;)
but thank you for the effort done allready
Found a app for my phone that does better macros than the included camera app... Here ya go :) Rewicked it since it wasn't as visible with my clear juice also had to stuff the cotton down further than I'd like for you get get a good view..

Closed/Half Open/Fully Open

bajiLBC.jpg

w2twtNs.jpg

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Heads up! This just showed up in a email.. I haven't placed an order but there is a presale sale for the V3 over at Gearbest, Use the Coupon "GoblinV3" without quotes at checkout for a final price of 20.90$

Edit** tested the coupon it is working

http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_424655.html

Also random update, The glass size on the Goblin V3 is the same as the Bellus...

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Another update: Although I don't think it's stated anywhere and doesn't always seem to happen but I have noticed twice now there there is potential for juice to leak out the air holes when filling the tank, it is solved by simply closing the juice flow control when filling the tank.

On a side note: Using the same drip tip on both, The Goblin mini V3 with the spitback protection removed has better airflow than the Bellus V1

These are the drip tips I used..

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3792304

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm passing on most of the new products... except my new Supreme Lites, and this.
Never had a Goblin... but I want this one.
It's definitely a solid product, very versatile.

I'd be pretty weary of products recently released though, everything seems to have been rushed out the front door...

I've tested 2 products from other companies recently, a tank that leaks like crazy and a mod that died after a weeks use... UD though always been solid, they are doing a couple releases in a week or so that will be great :D

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My Merlin is outstanding, but I do want to try this on in both single and dual coil mode.

Get it to the stores already!!!!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are ok... slow, unresponsive... you will get your shit eventually but they seem to get new shit first.

This is taking a painfully long time to hit the stores :cuss2:

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have watched a review on this tank, as I really, really want it-and was upset to see that if you adjust the juice flow control, the resistance reads 0 Ohms-granted this is only one video review, and I am hoping it is an issue with both tanks the reviewer had, or even his mod.

Can anyone clarify this doesn't happen with their Goblin Mini V3? As it really appeals to me and I love the V2, the V1's don't get used any more with the bottom fill screw.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have watched a review on this tank, as I really, really want it-and was upset to see that if you adjust the juice flow control, the resistance reads 0 Ohms-granted this is only one video review, and I am hoping it is an issue with both tanks the reviewer had, or even his mod.

Can anyone clarify this doesn't happen with their Goblin Mini V3? As it really appeals to me and I love the V2, the V1's don't get used any more with the bottom fill screw.

Yeah, that really shouldn't happen on any atty. Curious who's doing video reviews and can't build lol

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should have mine by the end of the week, this is the only guy I've seen with this issue so that's suspect. Subtank supply has excellent service so I'm not worried and I doubt there's anything wrong with them. Maybe that was a preproduction screw up or an error in his build.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's someone who really doesn't understand troubleshooting or what it means if that's as far as he went with it. You need to eliminate all other possibilities. The most likely cause of this (other than end user fault) would be the 510 connection. Yet he did not repeat the trial on another device, did not show it to us on a TAB, didn't take it off the 510, open the juice flow, and replace it. Nothing beyond spinning the ring back and forth (with no guarantee he wasn't also move the pin up and down in the process). I'd want to see a repeat performance from another reviewer who does test in this manner. Hell, I don't think he even identified the device, but it looked like maybe an iPower to me.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I thought was funny was how bent out of shape the guy was... it's a free atty lol.
He's all throwing it on the table & shit:xD:

I guess I'd understand if he was out money but even if he paid for it, the first run of anything can have a niggle or two. You should know that going in and if it's all good... you satisfied your wanna have it now.
If somethings off, retun it and get one from the second run.

And it was free... no, they were free... two free atts that probably work just fine :giggle:

That was the last of his free hardware from UD :kickbutt:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
What I thought was funny was how bent out of shape the guy was... it's a free atty lol.

There's in reality two possibilities, first is he swapped the decks and didn't screw it in tight enough/put it in right place or he built the coil too big and it was rubbing when he adjusted the JFC...

There's other updated reviews out there like Vaping Biker that don't seem to have any problems :)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, he probably just didn't fully disassemble his brand new tank, clean and reassemble like a noob... and from the factory the deck wasn't seated into the 2 dimples in the base.
He was strangely angry for spending $0.00 of the atty.

All I know is I can't wait till my black GM3 shows up Thursday or Friday :vapemail:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
did not show it to us on a TAB, didn't take it off the 510, open the juice flow, and replace it. Nothing beyond spinning the ring back and forth (with no guarantee he wasn't also move the pin up and down in the process). I'd want to see a repeat performance from another reviewer who does test in this manner.
Not a reviewer so don't have a fancy camera or a stand for my phone but here ya go ^__^

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for that. So, he either got the two duds out of both runs, or his device is screwy, or his build is screwy. I wouldn't discount the device, I just recently got a VF Stout (they replaced at their expense without issue, great company) with wonky resistance checking (like 0.2-0.3 for a 0.18Ω coil tested and verified on numerous devices within 0.02Ω) that would read differently each time it "woke". So it's not unheard of that the 510 or chip could be at fault.

VU Sponsors