Become a Patron!

UD Goblin Mini v3!

How many clouds could a cloud chucker chuck if a cloud chucker could chuck clouds?

• 10 Trillion

• Youde Rocks :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I am glad to see this seems to be a problem with just one guy, and also on one device, which I don't own.

You are right, it could be many variables causing his issues, and not to try it on another device is daft. I guess I was just worried-I didn't want to pay out for mine to be like it, but it seems there is no problem with them at all.

I hope flavour is really good on this tank, as I have so many now it is getting hard to justify new ones lol.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've managed to hold off ordering one so far (though that's partly due to domestic availability and our Customs Dep't being aggressive about the Aug. 8th cut-off and stopping incoming FT shipments).

But it's really the only new thing I've had my eye on for a couple months now.
Will I actually show discipline and patience, and wait a while?

How odd. :p

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've managed to hold off ordering one so far (though that's partly due to domestic availability and our Customs Dep't being aggressive about the Aug. 8th cut-off and stopping incoming FT shipments).

But it's really the only new thing I've had my eye on for a couple months now.
Will I actually show discipline and patience, and wait a while?

How odd. :p

Oh no, are they actually checking packages in the USA to see if they are vaping goods due to the regulations? If so, that sucks mate :(, luckily we can still order from overseas in the UK and are still under the 6th month grace period for shops to sell of old stock.

I do wonder if you will have the patience though, as I am sure you want the goblin mini V3 ASAP :p.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh no, are they actually checking packages in the USA to see if they are vaping goods due to the regulations? If so, that sucks mate :(, luckily we can still order from overseas in the UK and are still under the 6th month grace period for shops to sell of old stock.

I do wonder if you will have the patience though, as I am sure you want the goblin mini V3 ASAP :p.
I have not had a single FT or GB package held up at all, just the normal 2-4 day Customs clearing delay that's been around for years now. All of my FT packages have come in shipped from a private party name, not under the Fast Tech name. Customs, thus, can not seize FT shipments because they're not labelled as FT shipments. GB, not sure, but I have some that just hit NL, so due to arrive in a week or two and will let you know.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not had a single FT or GB package held up at all, just the normal 2-4 day Customs clearing delay that's been around for years now. All of my FT packages have come in shipped from a private party name, not under the Fast Tech name. Customs, thus, can not seize FT shipments because they're not labelled as FT shipments. GB, not sure, but I have some that just hit NL, so due to arrive in a week or two and will let you know.
I am glad to hear you haven't had any packages held due to their contents, after all we are talking vaping gear-not drugs or guns lol.

I hope your Gearbest order comes through OK, to the UK they offer a service called 'British express' which takes from 4-7 days(in my experience), do you have an alternative for that in North America?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope your package arrives safely from Gearbest too! My orders from FT has been packaged like yours with a description of electronic gadget or accessories. It's mainly been vape tweezers, ceramic tweezers & battery wraps. I just ordered from 3fvape a Serpent mini 25mm.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am glad to hear you haven't had any packages held due to their contents, after all we are talking vaping gear-not drugs or guns lol.

I hope your Gearbest order comes through OK, to the UK they offer a service called 'British express' which takes from 4-7 days(in my experience), do you have an alternative for that in North America?
LOL, from GB? No. They have two affordable shipping speeds, slow and slower. You can pay for faster, but then you might as well buy from a US vendor at that point.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope your package arrives safely from Gearbest too! My orders from FT has been packaged like yours with a description of electronic gadget or accessories. It's mainly been vape tweezers, ceramic tweezers & battery wraps. I just ordered from 3fvape a Serpent mini 25mm.
Ooh, that sounds nice-my newest tank is the 22MM serpent mini, you will have to let me know how the 25MM version compares as I love it, fantastic flavour-I would go as far to say it is my best tank for flavour, on par with many RDA's!

P.S-I love your avatar, I grew up with two Bichon's (If that is a Bichon, sorry if it isn't), they were great little friends :).

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooh, that sounds nice-my newest tank is the 22MM serpent mini, you will have to let me know how the 25MM version compares as I love it, fantastic flavour-I would go as far to say it is my best tank for flavour, on par with many RDA's!

P.S-I love your avatar, I grew up with two Bichon's (If that is a Bichon, sorry if it isn't), they were great little friends :).
Yes, I will definitely let you know when it arrives, I ordered on the 15th but 3fvape states in stock but ships in 3 - 8 days :cry:. I have the 22mm & the 2ml capacity only cuts it when out. The 4.5ml should be great.
Yes she's a Bichon! My heart she was & is, sadly she passed away the day after xmas last year she was 19 yrs old. Miss her soooo!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine showed up from subtank supply.
First build was the single coil deck with a 3mm 0.53ohm 430SS coil running tcr @ 138.

Flavor is off the charts, not just saying that because it's a shiny new toy... this thing really put the flavor pedal to the metal.
Not a ton of vapor... this is not a fog machine but it's certainly not a tootle puffer with airflow wide open. I am a dtl vaper and this puts out enough for me to be satisfied with my normal 4mg nic juice.

Bravo UD, Bravo!

20160921_183706-1.jpg

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine showed up from subtank supply.
First build was the single coil deck with a 3mm 0.53ohm 430SS coil running tcr @ 138.

Flavor is off the charts, not just saying that because it's a shiny new toy... this thing really put the flavor pedal to the metal.
Not a ton of vapor... this is not a fog machine but it's certainly not a tootle puffer with airflow wide open. I am a dtl vaper and this puts out enough for me to be satisfied with my normal 4mg nic juice.

Bravo UD, Bravo!

View attachment 62044
How's the 2 ml capacity holding up? That's my only hesitation unless I order the extension tube too.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About how 2ml would hold up I guess, first 2ml tank I've had. Half way through it now so what... 30 min of at home chain vaping till refill? I didn't really fill it to the max either.

I usually bring a bottle of juice with me anywhere I go so since it's top fill it shouldn't be an issue for me. I like a stubby atty, dripper or tank so I don't mind having to bring a bottle along.

Other tanks that are fog machines may have more capacity but rip through a ton of juice too so maybe I would get an hour instead of 30 min with my crown hanging at the neighbors swilling a beer and chain vaping tonight but all good for me.

I will not be picking up the extension tube, I'll just refill as needed :cloud:

This tank is really good, digging it:bingo:

Super easy to build on and wicking is fool proof. Just cut the wick a couple mm's past the circumference of the tank, stuff it in and go.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just refilled and the first tank is not a fair judgment. I didn't came close to topping it off. Just refilled and filled it up to the top with a mm or two left for the air pocket. I'll update.

You can see in the above pic that I left a good amount of capacity unused. That was zero puffs.

Edit:
Just to see I shut airflow all the way down and hit it. This could absolutely be a mtl tank, like old school KFL with the 1mm air hole tight draw. Not my thing but I thought I'd give it a go amd report.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gearbest has a flash sale on the black one for $19.06 free shipping unregistered airmail. They suggest buying insurance ($1.38) & tracking. But there isn't an option for tracking but there is one for registered airmail ($1.94). Total $22.38.
What do you guys think? It ships on 9/25.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a bad price. I've never ordered from GB, heard good and bad about how quick or slow they are to get packages out the door. I guess if you don't mind waiting, you'll save some dough.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This week, I had packages from FT, GB, and heaven gifts all come through with no customs delay, and arrived within 2 weeks of order, so things are still running fine. Actually, better than they used to be for FT, where 2 weeks to receipt was lucky. I have one of these inbound with the extension kit and am looking forward to it.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This week, I had packages from FT, GB, and heaven gifts all come through with no customs delay, and arrived within 2 weeks of order, so things are still running fine. Actually, better than they used to be for FT, where 2 weeks to receipt was lucky. I have one of these inbound with the extension kit and am looking forward to it.
For Gearbest did you pay extra for the insurance or registered airmail or did you just choose their free shipping option? Thanks!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I will definitely let you know when it arrives, I ordered on the 15th but 3fvape states in stock but ships in 3 - 8 days :cry:. I have the 22mm & the 2ml capacity only cuts it when out. The 4.5ml should be great.
Yes she's a Bichon! My heart she was & is, sadly she passed away the day after xmas last year she was 19 yrs old. Miss her soooo!
Ahh you got it from 3fvape? I haven't used there yet myself but do a lot of ordering from China, so it is only a matter of time as my friend uses it with no problems.

The 2ML capacity is a bit small, but with the top filling it doesn't bother me too much, and I have plenty of tanks with a larger juice capacity, I just find the flavour so good on the serpent mini! I really would like to know if the 25MM version is as good as the 22-if so I probably would get one too.

Oh I am so sorry about your dog, they really are part of the family and losing them is heartbreaking- and I must apologise here.
I have some memory problems due to some medical issues, but you mentioning a day after christmas reminds me I have asked you this before-I really am sorry there. My eldest made it to about a week before his 18th birthday, his brother from the same litter was 14 when he passed.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh you got it from 3fvape? I haven't used there yet myself but do a lot of ordering from China, so it is only a matter of time as my friend uses it with no problems.

The 2ML capacity is a bit small, but with the top filling it doesn't bother me too much, and I have plenty of tanks with a larger juice capacity, I just find the flavour so good on the serpent mini! I really would like to know if the 25MM version is as good as the 22-if so I probably would get one too.

Oh I am so sorry about your dog, they really are part of the family and losing them is heartbreaking- and I must apologise here.
I have some memory problems due to some medical issues, but you mentioning a day after christmas reminds me I have asked you this before-I really am sorry there. My eldest made it to about a week before his 18th birthday, his brother from the same litter was 14 when he passed.
I will remember to let u know when it arrives, it still hasn't shipped yet :gaah:. My orders from 3f usually arrives with no issues. They are pretty nice to deal with usually.
I thought it was you :) that I spoke with before, I was thinking how many people had two Bichons growing up, I remember your kindness :hug: & appreciating it so much!

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gearbest has a flash sale on the black one for $19.06 free shipping unregistered airmail. They suggest buying insurance ($1.38) & tracking. But there isn't an option for tracking but there is one for registered airmail ($1.94). Total $22.38.
What do you guys think? It ships on 9/25.

@Heartsdelight

My advice

Don't bother with the insurance unless it's a very expensive item

Registered Mail = Tracking ;)

I personally always go for registered with them unless it offsets the savings by
a large amount.

Ok, I got mine in... Is it only mine that wobbles at the base? (from the juice flow control ring up it's all solid, but between the airflow control and the rest there is a wobble... not much, but when shaking, the tank rattles)

I got mine too, I get zero flavor from this, single or dual, regular, spaced, Clapton, fused Clapton absolutely nothing

Ok, I got mine in... Is it only mine that wobbles at the base? (from the juice flow control ring up it's all solid, but between the airflow control and the rest there is a wobble... not much, but when shaking, the tank rattles)
Mine wobbled a lot as well. I never even bothered to build it, I just returned it to the store.

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine too, I get zero flavor from this, single or dual, regular, spaced, Clapton, fused Clapton absolutely nothing

Honest question, could the wick be overstuffed? Or running it too hot? With that size chamber I don't understand how it could be zero flavor, even when modifying my expectations for internet hyperbole. You mention everything but resistance and wicking in your post.

On my Mage for instance I don't really need to run more than 3.5-3.8 volts at .23ohm. It gets hot enough to make a decent amount of tasty vaper at lower power, I have to assume because of the chamber size. I also had to go through three builds to find the resistance sweet spot on my avocado (.5)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What dual build do you all run in the GM 3 please ?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been enjoying the single coil deck more than the dual but when I did run the dual it was a twisted 28g 430ss wire coil ~0.2 ohms. Running the same coil on the single coil deck ~0.4 ohms.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I received my Serpent mini 25mm from 3fvape, turns out they didn't get them from Wotofo hence the delay, but once they got them in it got to me in 6 days wow! Amazing!
Just built it with the single coil deck, with Geekvape Clapton 28g * 2/32g, 3.5mm id, 6 wraps, .84ohms wicked with rayon and OMG :inlove: the flavor is AMAZING!!! airflow is perfect for me! I have quite a few rta's but none with flavor like this! I can wholeheartedly highly recommend if you love the Serpent mini 22mm the flavor is even better on the 25mm ! :hearts:

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just got this mofo yesterday. so far, it's great. easy to build, easy to wick. zero leaks or seepage so far. air flow is perfect for me. juice control seems to be working well. got the drip tip from fasttech. i think it looks pretty decent.

xbpOiril.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just got this mofo yesterday. so far, it's great. easy to build, easy to wick. zero leaks or seepage so far. air flow is perfect for me. juice control seems to be working well. got the drip tip from fasttech. i think it looks pretty decent.

xbpOiril.jpg
Looking good :) I like the drip tip!

VU Sponsors