Become a Patron!

Updates on the IPV4????

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm getting conflicting release dates on the ipv4. The presale on gearbest has extended 3 or 4 times already. This time it's extended till April 20th. I look on different pages some claiming the release date is between April 13th - April 17th...when another site says it's back ordered till may 10th......does anyone out there have an accurate release date? Alot of us on that gearbest site have put our money into it.....over 1000 preorders lol.....maybe a person on here who does reviews for these reputable companies can shed a light on it.....I preordered mine end of march......thanks guys :)

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who did you order from? It will vary depending upon who you ordered from and how many units they ordered. When I did the ipv3 pre-order last year I ordered from eciggity and they seemed to be about the first to get them in. According to them they are saying hopefully sometime this coming week. With the ipv3 they were pretty responsive and good about giving updates on their fb page. Patience is needed in these pre-orders from my experience as it will come but many of the given dates will come and go before it does finally get to you.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered from gearbest

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No experience with Gearbest. Like I said the dates come and go from my experience.

Out of curiosity why did you order over seas? Did you get a great deal from them versus say the 79. from Vapenw?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was 75.99 so I went that route

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah definitely. Like you've never heard of gearbest unfortunately I never heard of vapenw. Are they overseas?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read yesterday that Gearbest did not extend the preorder and that instead they were handling orders like anything else in stock. I don't see anything on their page as I check now about it being pre order.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks JXN so does that mean they will be doling out soon?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. I hope so. Pioneer4You posted the manual on their site yesterday but have never given a solid release date. Clues make me think it's this week anyway. Where did you see the presale had been extended again?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A week ago the presale ended April 11th...now it's till the 20th

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol Dre exactly! Like I said I'm getting conflicting dates...it's driving me nuts! I mean I have my vape paraphernalia so I'm good until then...but still I'm so curious about it!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The date keeps changing I'm glad I decided to wait till its in stock or I'd be going nuts.
That is my experience with Chinese pre-orders they give an unrealistic initial date and then go through multiple date changes throughout the process.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear ya. I mean even hearing an accurate ballpark release would make me happy. Now it ranges from tomorrow till may. So who knows lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But that site still has to get from overseas so honestly no one out there has an accurate release date. Yes pioneer may have their manual out which indicates a soon to be released product but still these things change like a drop of a dime lol

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll ask again. Where did you see the pre sale had been extended? All I see is it ended yesterday and Gearbest is treating orders as normal which makes me think the release is this week..

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you fictitious

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apologies JXN I'm logged into the site maybe that's the only way to see the preorder/sale status?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No reason to get my hopes up for shipping this week it seems. Back to waiting. Really looking forward to this one.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Strange thing is, it is only the black that is back on pre-order on gearbest, the silver shows 3-5 days processing. Wonder if just a delay on the black, as that seems to be the most popular, know they was up to nearl 1000 orders for the black, but the silver was only in the 200's.

I know could be waiting 4-6 weeks for it, but only paid $65 for it on gearbest, so the price makes the wait worthwhile.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah nailz that price was with the site code coupon right?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well shit I missed that one lol

dankrips

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in the same boat. Pre ordered the black model for $65!, thanks for the code nailz!

My best practice is to forget that I ordered it and then Bam!, what's this?!! Oh yeah, my IPV4!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very true guys can't wait for it to be released so I can gauge when it will arrive to me :)

Dave Sak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am very interested in rebuilding for temp. Control

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange thing is, it is only the black that is back on pre-order on gearbest, the silver shows 3-5 days processing. Wonder if just a delay on the black, as that seems to be the most popular, know they was up to nearl 1000 orders for the black, but the silver was only in the 200's.

I know could be waiting 4-6 weeks for it, but only paid $65 for it on gearbest, so the price makes the wait worthwhile.
I didn't pay any attention to the silver version but you are right. The same thing happened with the ipv3 only it was the black that was released first and in x amount of numbers. I actually had the pre-order for the ipv3 black and changed it to silver because I did not fall into the first wave and did not want to add more time for the second wave of black when I could get in the first wave of silver.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got that in the mail today! It says they are checking and processing and will send out within 3-5 days....that email was sent 2 days ago....so hopefully I'll be getting a tracker soon :)

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got that in the mail today! It says they are checking and processing and will send out within 3-5 days....that email was sent 2 days ago....so hopefully I'll be getting a tracker soon :)
My hopes are raised again.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
^^^^ and that is why I think they are getting them in, just the orders outweigh what they did order themselves, so think it has gone back to pre-order as could take a while to get their next shipment.

I'm hoping I made it in, but mine just says processing and no email yet.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We will all keep our fingers crossed. I will check my email tomorrow and the next couple days

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was so close to that $65 Gearbest pre order. Had it in the cart. I still half wanna do it, but, sounds like at this point the pre orders are spoken for, so I might as well wait for some hands on reviews. I hope you all get shipping info soon.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Runner of the group buy I'm in spoke to P4Y last night and was told nothing has shipped as of yet.. Don't know what to think about Gearbest.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gearbest has the pre sale for the black extended to the 20th, as has been mentioned. The silver one isn't listed as a presale, though, and says ships in 3-5 days. Has to be an error. No way they have them yet. Eciggity is probably more trustworthy all around, too. Damn I want to preorder one.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gearbest has the pre sale for the black extended to the 20th, as has been mentioned. The silver one isn't listed as a presale, though, and says ships in 3-5 days. Has to be an error. No way they have them yet. Eciggity is probably more trustworthy all around, too. Damn I want to preorder one.

Well everyone is waiting, why not join us, and these could go up in price once in stock, then be really gutted didn't get in ;)

TheCloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hope you guys have better luck with gearbest than I did. I ordered a few coil master jigs through the presale on Jan 23. They got them in stock on Feb 10...I just got my order Friday (April 10)

I got them for a great price, but almost 3 months is a very long time to wait.

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No one in the states has them yet but they would be in china 1st so gearbest and smokstore.us could have them as they say they do. It use to say pre order and still dose at gb for black

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thought I'd pitch in. I was looking at buying either a Smoke M80 plus or a GI2 clone til I saw the IPV4 on Gearbest. Will be ordering it tonight. But here's what I found when looking at the IPV4 on Origin Vapes: "Pioneer4You are back again with the IPV4. The evolution of the IPV box mod has come to an apex with all the features that were lacking in the IPV2 & IPV3. Redesigned from scratch and more robust internally than ever before, this box mod is definitely going to be hot. Green Leaf’s IPV4 will have temperature control, and as of 4/13/14 we have heard from Pioneer4You that the IPV4 chipset can handle up to 250 watts. No news was released yet whether a firmware upgrade will be offered to allow the mod to go to 250 watts." Maybe its true maybe its not. But if it is, it'll replace my Kamry God180.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As far as I know that site you mentioned is the only one that says it can handle up to 250 watts....I mean who knows cause we're all in a fog about this product....only time will tell :)

Dave Sak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order from Gear best has updated to processing

VU Sponsors