Become a Patron!

V Rod Vapors 120ml Grand Opening Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taver13

VRODLogo.png

Hey there VU! On behalf of myself and @Donald Bickers we would like to celebrate the grand opening of V Rod Vapors with a huge giveaway contest. the winner will get their choice of any 120ml juice on our site, in whatever pg/vg nic ration they prefer. the runner up will receive a one time use 50% off entire purchace coupon. rules are simple.

1) visit our site www.vrodvapors.com
2) create an account
3) wherever you have a blank space please put in your VU user name
4) choose "Vaping Underground" from the groups drop down menu
5) sign up for our newsletter where you will get updates about sales and specials
6) tag two people in this thread

on 6/23 we will randomly select a winner and a runner up from all the entries. we must have at least 50 entries to hold the giveaway. so tag people in this thread and get some entries. good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Donald Bickers

VRODLogo.png

Hey there VU! On behalf of myself and @Donald Bickers we would like to celebrate the grand opening of VRod Vapors with a huge giveaway contest. the winner will get their choice of any juice on our site, in whatever pg/vg nic ration they prefer. the runner up will receive a one time use 50% off entire purchace coupon. rules are simple.

1) visit our site www.vrodvapors.com
2) create an account
3) where it says "company" in the signup put VU-(your vu username)
4) where it says "company id" put what juice you would like
5) sign up for our newsletter where you will get updates about sales and specials

on 6/23 we will randomly select a winner and a runner up from all the entries. we must have at least 50 entries to hold the giveaway. so tag people in this thread and get some entries. good luck!
what he said,on behalf of myself and @Taver13 ,,,good luck folks

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sweet! Best of luck to both of you in your new venture!
And of course, good luck as well to all the contest entrants!

T

Taver13

thank you much,
Didn't see the company ID section on the form?!
But the 4 on the floor max VG 6mg looks divine!

@Markw4mms @Teresa P

BTW, wish you much luck on your business adventures!
it seems that the company id has dissapeared for some reason, either way we will check with the winner personally to see what they are interested in at the time of winning! btw...4 on the floor is my ADV, it is fantastic

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you much,

it seems that the company id has dissapeared for some reason, either way we will check with the winner personally to see what they are interested in at the time of winning! btw...4 on the floor is my ADV, it is fantastic
If I'm not so blessed to win I may just have to order a sample. I've been looking for a good nutty ry4 since I came back to the east coast. Two peas in a pod ry4 was my absolute favorite sweet and nutty, but I can't seem to imitate that nuttiness, and it's only available in the north west. I'd really love to try it though regardless!

T

Taver13

then im sure you would love it @CurlyxCracker !!!
If I'm not so blessed to win I may just have to order a sample. I've been looking for a good nutty ry4 since I came back to the east coast. Two peas in a pod ry4 was my absolute favorite sweet and nutty, but I can't seem to imitate that nuttiness, and it's only available in the north west. I'd really love to try it though regardless!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just let'n you know you are correct about their 4 on the Floor. My advice: go big or regret wait'n on the refill.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just let'n you know you are correct about their 4 on the Floor. My advice: go big or regret wait'n on the refill.
Well fingers crossed I can win it to sample, I'm very hesitant about buying big bottles of flavors I've never tried before, but the description is SPOT on for that ry4 I love but no longer have access to...

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
1) visit our site [URL='http://www.vrodvapors.com' said:
www.vrodvapors.com[/URL]
2) create an account
3) where it says "company" in the signup put VU-(your vu username)
4) where it says "company id" put what juice you would like

I did not find the "company id" so I put it in the Fax #.

@SharonLofts
@Graytower

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Waves to all. I'm here but I already made an account before you posted this. I'm good though. Good luck to all and I wish both you guys much success!

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't wait on giveaway. Lol. Ordered sample pack to give them a whirl. Hope you guys do well in this new endeavor. Good luck and best wishes.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Couldn't wait on giveaway. Lol. Ordered sample pack to give them a whirl. Hope you guys do well in this new endeavor. Good luck and best wishes.

Nice! I was just looking at that but I can't do PG, or not very much anyway. I have gone over to using Vodka in my DIY to thin out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors