Become a Patron!

V Rod Vapors 120ml Grand Opening Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lungcandy101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to do a detailed review for your company @Taver13 , I'm half way through the full line of Virgin Vapors juices and would like to get started on another companies line of juices as soon as possible, I'll be done with the reviews for virgin by friday, if you have any questions or anything, feel free to pm me!

Regards,

Zack

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
looks to be around 24
Crazy, I thought more people would jump in here! For 120ml! It's not exactly difficult to sign up and tag two people! I see lots of people in other contests, I don't get it...
I mainly DIY, but I know both of you guys were community members before this, I feel that brings you a lot more respect over some of these other companies. At least it does for me.

T

Taver13

Crazy, I thought more people would jump in here! For 120ml! It's not exactly difficult to sign up and tag two people! I see lots of people in other contests, I don't get it...
I mainly DIY, but I know both of you guys were community members before this, I feel that brings you a lot more respect over some of these other companies. At least it does for me.
you definatly share feelings with alot of other people. i wonder if people are hesitant because we are just starting out? or maybe laziness is setting in cause they have to do more than make a post in a thread

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been in threads with you both, that's enough for me. Maybe people enjoy the game aspect of other threads, and can increase their odds by multiple posts. But, IMHO signing up and tagging two people is SIMPLE! It's a shame... :/

Anyway, even if you can't go through with the contest, I'll try to set aside a little of my DIY budget and sample your Custard and 4 on the floor. How's your shipping costs? I'll be sure to review them as well. Taste is subjective, but it never hurts to hear from someone not affiliated with the company.

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would join in but

The site you are attempting to access has been restricted because of National Job Corps Security Policy.

Your IP address: 10.23.50.74
Your username:
Categories: none
URL: http://www.vrodvapors.com/

If you feel you have received this restriction notice in error, or wish to provide comment, please contact your local IT support team.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would join in but

The site you are attempting to access has been restricted because of National Job Corps Security Policy.

Your username:

If you feel you have received this restriction notice in error, or wish to provide comment, please contact your local IT support team.
You in job corps? We used something like the cloak (Website based proxy) to get around that when I was there

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ugh. Which one are you in. I was doing work base training under our network administrator so I got to go through all the nonsense.

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
all dpends on what they have and how bad you want it and at no cost to you

I was in Roswell nm at a job corps but my last moth went back for my papers found out my teach was fired and he lost all paper work on every one

so im back in for computers just I have a 5+ month wate

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
jobcorps will block any thing and every thing even

www.keybording.com >.> if a site has no rating its blocked or some one said sexy in a blog it gets blocked almost

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it can be fun and can be hell all depends on the center staff and how you handle things and who you are stuck with in class

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
its ok only problem I have is some photos don't load on here like from taptalk and some folks badges

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would join in but

Your username:

I get that a lot where I work too...and it SUX
But this time I got through to V Rod Vapors :-D

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you haven't tried their juices, do so. I was very impressed with all 5 bottles I ordered in a sample pack. I will definitely be ordering more from them. I also done a small review in the vendors forum. I'm no expert but that's damn good juice. Kudos to both of you.

D

Donald Bickers

If you haven't tried their juices, do so. I was very impressed with all 5 bottles I ordered in a sample pack. I will definitely be ordering more from them. I also done a small review in the vendors forum. I'm no expert but that's damn good juice. Kudos to both of you.
Thank you,,,,very much apreciated

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What flavors did you get?

Edit: Lazy moment I'll just check your reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors