Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any night owls out here???

If so, this should be a place to unite and let some steam off :)
Vaping related themes, but not only:
Music, literature, poetry, recepies, treasure hunting,chiromancy, astrophysics, etc. ... whatever you think is of interest...

Welcome to the night side of the Underground!!!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it's probably either a love or hate flavor. It taste like Cinnamon red hots or atomic fireball candy. It packs a mighty throat hit. So what I do is I can use fireball with no nic and still get my throat hit. My other juices I use nic. It's a tank cracker flav tho.
It seems like a easy flavor to get right, Im using Juice Mafia's fireball but mt baker vapor has a good one too. Theirs is called cinnamon red hots. No extra flavor shots needed with this flavor, it's always strong.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only cinnamon I know is a NT Cinnamon Danish Roll... and I do really like it :)
But now you got me intrigued: throat hit without nic??? ... Interesting... what is the PG/VG ratio?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds Yummy!

Man,I don't envy you! 'Cause you're at work... but it's nice to meet you, what you're doing?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to meet you Vapdrak. Im a machine/plant mechanic. If the machines are running, im to stay back in my office so production can do their thing. Machine breaks, I swoop out there and get it running very quick so the people are not standing around doing nothing. We make are own machines and they are pretty bullet proof.

What do you do?

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
normally I don't get home till 3 am so I'm right there with you guys. Had a few extra days off this week so it's non normal sleeping for me. Weird getting up with the sun, and not saying goodnight to it before bed :p

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I hear ya. I rotate from watching a little boob tube, go outside and sit on the lawn chair, late night dog walk, but it's raining so dog is mad at me. Need to go and rewick the Kayfun mini and refill. Havent seen VapDrak, wonder if that slacker is sleeping.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Night owl by training. I worked 3pm-3am shift for about 8 years and trained my brain to never be awake during the day. Though its been over 8 years since I had that job, it stuck. Mostly I read, sleep weird hours, and work on-call at a couple area vape shops, and I make shiny things and run a cat rescue. I'm seldom to bed before dawn, and when I am its because I got bored or was too sore to sit up working on something.

Presently I'm listening to the t-storms roll through screwing up my internet, and the Chinese language movie on netflix my boyfriend's watching.

I have a neat cinnamon vape I made, need to change the wick in the dripper though, and that requires getting up. For now I have my kayfun lite with a beta by my boyfriend that will be released through the local B&M that's called Sworn Brothers its a fruity floral vape.

Delta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm here lol, I've been workin the Graveyard shifts all summer >.< no vaping here at work though so I just watch breaking bad on netflix lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Delta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol lucky you, it's barely 4am here so I still have an hour til I see daylight, and 3 more til I get to go home

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Insomniacs, 3rd shift workers, whats on the agenda tonight?

I am vaping a leftovers mix. Thats when you only have a little bit in the bottles, not enough for a full tank. This is a blueberry, strawberry & cream, and banana mix. The first couple hits tasted like bacon, then it really hit it's stride, and all the flavors mixed well in the Kayfun. :D:cool:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Wabah, I'm trying some new juice in a dreadful clearo (T3)... new organic cotton and wires are expected to be here tomorrow... :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Lordy, will the new wire and cotton be used in that Clearo? Can you provide a link to that tank, Im a newb only been vaping 6 months and use the Kayfuns and couple protank mini3's in the pocket. I need to see that tank you have. Should I get one?

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One on left is the in the truck to work/home vape box, one on right is at work box :cool:

070914025811.jpg

I like pictures!

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No,no... don't look for them they are the grandpas of your protank mini3's :D
I just cleaned all my tanks and drippers yesterday and couldn't find my last spool of wire today and just dipped into my "vaping museum drawer"...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No,no... don't look for them they are the grandpas of your protank mini3's :D
I just cleaned all my tanks and drippers yesterday and couldn't find my last spool of wire today and just dipped into my "vaping museum drawer"...

Good Im tired of buying vaping stuffs!

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Im tired of buying vaping stuffs!
Tell me about it... just waking up from a shopping frency of the last ten days, last time I got vaping supplies was december last year, but now I managed to destroy all the 6 month vape savings. ;)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I spent 4 hours tonight working on a pouch for my own mod. After jamming my ring finger a couple weeks ago I don't work for nearly as long as I normally can. I'll probably hop off here soon and stick my hand under some ice to help with the swelling from working with it all night.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me about it... just waking up from a shopping frency of the last ten days, last time I got vaping supplies was december last year, but now I managed to destroy all the 6 month vape savings. ;)

WOW 6 months without a major vape purchase is astonishing, especially with all the improved products that hit the market every week.

Oh and what new juice you trying?

Last edited:

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know frog legs are good, wonder how frog fingers taste?
Given my day, probably like stale gasoline, a mixture of copper and bronze dust and machine oil. And residue of tea tree soap, the only thing I know that stinks worse so I don't notice the gas smell on my hands. I spent my verison of a morning cleaning a carburetor with a can of carb cleaner, really concentrated gasoline and a toothbrush because I hate to pay $190 for a new one just because this one needs cleaning. Then I spent four hours on a project of insanity that when I'm done will have cost more in supplies than my mod & tank cost because clearly I'm insane.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That carburetor cleaner in the 1 gallon cans is so potent. The spray cans not nearly as bad, but bad enough.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW 6 months without a major vape purchase is astonishing, especially with all the improved products that hit the market every week.

Oh and what new juice you trying?

I got a sample pack from Nicoticket...
Ok, they don't have samples, so i created it for my self, for me it was 10/50 ml. bottles to try their juices.
My excuse is that shipping to Ecuador is not cheap, neither fast... so what should I do with those flimsy 5ml. bottles??? :D
What i tasted so far was veeery nice, I already ordered 100ml. more of 1 of them (Wakonda), joined by 2-50ml. bottles of the ones that weren't in my samples... you know, because of the shipping costs ;)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW, forgive my ignorance, but is vaping pretty mainstream in Ecuador? Do you have decent suppliers for vape hardware?

vaping here in the middle of usa has really boomed last year. I drive past atleast 10 vapeshops on way to work? Thats why I ask how it is there in comparison.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the production load here at work looks pretty small tonight, should be plenty of time for serious vape business or any other topics that peak interest. Anybody out there?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the production load here at work looks pretty small tonight, should be plenty of time for serious vape business or any other topics that peak interest. Anybody out there?

Now, that sounds like a good night at work. Have fun buddy!!!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vap, only soda tonight, have to make that money. Vaping Greenapple/carmel and some Peach in other tank. You?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So can you guys imagine that today i've got my stuff from the States... 200 ft of every kanthal gauge you can use, 2 bags of organic cotton balls, new vtc 5 batts, cool chargers for them... and more... I left everything at the office... no comment on how my day was... better lets have a drink

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vap, only soda tonight, have to make that money. Vaping Greenapple/carmel and some Peach in other tank. You?

Hey there Whab, was posting at the same time and didn't see you... I'm going on with my coffee/tobacco in my frawging old PT (see above), where's Frawg btw?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, Thats a nice day of Vapemail there. Im wondering why the heck did you leave that stuff at office. :p

Think I saw Frawg on the post you cat pics thread yesterday.

VU Sponsors