Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's life like in Ecuador?

After so many years that I'm over here... Paradise!!!
I should explain this a bit more: I came here when this was really the third world, and I was very young thenI grew with the country... now we are adults, me and the country... and still in love... :)
Difficult to explain the reasons of an emigrant, I hope I gave an idea... but the forum is still young and we will have time to elaborate.
The foundation of my choice was,and is...freedom :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you, im reading up on it now. Im reading some comments atm of USA people are loving it there in their retirement.They are talking about how their SS checks are deposited in US bank and very cheap atm fees there and thats how they get their moneys. Very interesting read.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you, im reading up on it now. Im reading some comments atm of USA people are loving it there in their retirement.They are talking about how their SS checks are deposited in US bank and very cheap atm fees there and thats how they get their moneys. Very interesting read.

I dunno why your posts came so late to the middle of the world (... not the same as middle earth, almost thuogh :D ).

Anyhow, shipping for me is too expensive to experiment with little juice bottles from different venders, and I do have problems at times because of my foreign CC with US Venders, but I do know a lot of old "Gringos" ( :D ) that make a very nice living here, out of their retirement...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I have so many questions I want to ask you VapDrak. Guess I will ask, is using Fasttech a good option for you, there have almost everything. They say free worldwide shipping and use Paypal

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I have so many questions I want to ask you VapDrak. Guess I will ask, is using Fasttech a good option for you, there have almost everything. They say free worldwide shipping and use Paypal

Actually I have an FT order come in right now:

• 1626900-9-thumb.jpg

Squape Style Rebuildable Atomizer (5.2mL)
    Squape Atomizer, w/ PC Tank / SKU: 1626900

Price

QTY
    1 Reorder
    › Return, replace (RMA), and support
    Write a review
  • 1700500-6-thumb.jpg

Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Style Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5ml)
    Kayfun Lite Plus V2, SS, Silver, 1:1 / SKU: 1700500

Price

QTY
    1 › Reorder
    Write a review
  • 1650201-2-thumb.jpg

Authentic Sigelei-20W Variable Watt Mod
    Sigelei-20W Mod, Stainless Steel / SKU: 1650201

Price

QTY
    1 › Reorder
    Write a review
  • 1630300-8-thumb.jpg

Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5mL)
    Kayfun v3.1 Kit, Stainless Steel(w/ Gift Box) / SKU: 1630300

Price

QTY
    1 › Reorder
    Write a review
  • 1701601-6-thumb.jpg

Tobh Atty V2 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
    Tobh Atty V2, SS, Black Plated / SKU: 1701601

5 weeks ago and it's already here, so i can expect it to be out of coustums by the end of the week and in my home beggining of the next week :)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was my first FT order... had one already with Angelcigs but that was through DHL, so it doesn't count for shipping times....

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you use a different drip-tip with the Kay Fun Lite? If I wanted to use a glass one?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW thats a nice FT order. I notice they have juice too, but not sure how good it is.

That first Kayfun you posted lite V2 is really a great atty for me. I never get dry hits off it.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you use a different drip-tip with the Kay Fun Lite? If I wanted to use a glass one?

Now, that is a very difficult question... all I can say is : I have 2 Ivogo (angelcigs) KFL and they take all of my drip-tips, with FT you never know where your clone comes from. Get me rigt here, please, there are lots of really good Clones out there( EHpro, Hcigar,Tobeco,Etc), and they are getting better by the day :)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may have to get me one of those...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW thats a nice FT order. I notice they have juice too, but not sure how good it is.

That first Kayfun you posted lite V2 is really a great atty for me. I never get dry hits off it.

The Juice they have now was the Holy Grail, back in the days... also when I was starting, all of us where using Dekang and perhaps Hangsen later... but the times ,they are changing!
No doubt you have greater and better choices for juices very close to home!
The day the FDA puts its dream project about Liquids in action... we all will be back to Dekang :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im pretty new to vaping, about 6 months in. After about a month I bought a kayfun, wire, and cotton. It sat in my truck, as i debated am I going to be able to see good enough to build coils. I boiled my cotton and waited few more days contemplating and letting cotton dry. Guess i was not scared but just not sure enough to do it since i have trouble seeing good. I ordered a mini Kayfun and told myself that will be my first build, thinking thats the smallest deck to put a coil on, if I could do that, then the regular size Kayfun would be a piece of cake. Once I was ready, mounted one of those magnifying glass with built in lite on a spring arm you mount on your desk, had a good coil that came out to 1.4 ohm on that mini deck, it was not hard at all. Now the regular kayfuns are so easy to coil. I just re cotton about once a week and use same coil if it's a good wrapped one.
The one thing that I wasn't expecting, my juices that I made and was using in my ego's with mini protanks, were super strong in my kayfuns, cause that cotton really wicks and that chimney really channels that flavor. I ended up having to redo my recipies a bit.
My story of a newb coming along o_O

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've heard that before about having to go to weaker recipes and lower nic levels with those things. I'll keep that in mind.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you wait one week +-, i could tell you the difference between FT and AC Kayfuns... if there is any (specially in the drip tip area).

I can wait. I'm not in a rush. It's going to be a learning curve for me, so no hurry.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im pretty new to vaping, about 6 months in. After about a month I bought a kayfun, wire, and cotton. It sat in my truck, as i debated am I going to be able to see good enough to build coils. I boiled my cotton and waited few more days contemplating and letting cotton dry. Guess i was not scared but just not sure enough to do it since i have trouble seeing good. I ordered a mini Kayfun and told myself that will be my first build, thinking thats the smallest deck to put a coil on, if I could do that, then the regular size Kayfun would be a piece of cake. Once I was ready, mounted one of those magnifying glass with built in lite on a spring arm you mount on your desk, had a good coil that came out to 1.4 ohm on that mini deck, it was not hard at all. Now the regular kayfuns are so easy to coil. I just re cotton about once a week and use same coil if it's a good wrapped one.
The one thing that I wasn't expecting, my juices that I made and was using in my ego's with mini protanks, were super strong in my kayfuns, cause that cotton really wicks and that chimney really channels that flavor. I ended up having to redo my recipies a bit.
My story of a newb coming along o_O

... and THAT'S why we call it a hobby... we will never master it but will get better at it :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just throwing this out there too. I smoked pack and a half for 36 years. The day I got my first ego, never touched a cig again. Such a great tool for quitting the cigs. I know everybody has heard the stories, LOL Im bored. :D You peeps are great to talk with.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Wabah58, are you on any other vaping sites as well. Because your picture is one another person uses on another site...just curious if I am talking to the same person.

I did great when I first started vaping. Now, I'm back to being a dual-user. But, I'm working back towards only vaping again.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wabah58, are you on any other vaping sites as well. Because your picture is one another person uses on another site...just curious if I am talking to the same person.

I did great when I first started vaping. Now, I'm back to being a dual-user. But, I'm working back towards only vaping again.

I have a account on ecf with the same name and pic but only posted like 3 times I think, havent been there in weeks. i was following the Cana thread since I was waiting for my pre order one to come in.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Almost 3am here I have to be up earlier than normal, have to take a kitten to the airport to meet his new furever dad, who is flying him back to Kansas with him so I won't be around much tonight, as I'm off to an early bedtime.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost 3am here I have to be up earlier than normal, have to take a kitten to the airport to meet his new furever dad, who is flying him back to Kansas with him so I won't be around much tonight, as I'm off to an early bedtime.

Ok thanks for stopping by. Good luck.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He does look a bit like our Uncle Bob, doesn't he? :D

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so that's settled. Wabah is not Bob.

And CaFF fell into a foodie black hole at some point.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buenas Noches Chicos!
Have to be in the office in few hours and yet I am not in bed, where I should be... have to say that you all helped out through a horrible moment in m y life ...thanks!!!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny how when you're a night owl, you don't assume people are sleeping...when it is the middle of the night afterall.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Buenas Noches Chicos!
Have to be in the office in few hours and yet I am not in bed, where I should be... have to say that you all helped out through a horrible moment in m y life ...thanks!!!

Nite, VapDrak

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Flower so disappointing, not being able to find a good peach concentrate. I've tried LorrAnn, TFA juicy peach and regular peach, FA Peach and white peach. So frustrating since it's a single flavor. All the others, Blueberry, apple, banana, lemon are so easy to taste good, but my favorite is Peach and it's the one flavor that just doesn't work for me.:oops:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So Flower so disappointing, not being able to find a good peach concentrate. I've tried LorrAnn, TFA juicy peach and regular peach, FA Peach and white peach. So frustrating since it's a single flavor. All the others, Blueberry, apple, banana, lemon are so easy to taste good, but my favorite is Peach and it's the one flavor that just doesn't work for me.:oops:

Have you tried any of the Inawera peaches?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have many of the Inawera fruits, but not one peach. I can ask some Inawera guru's which peach they recommend. What exactly are you looking for? Sweet authentic peach or candy-like peach?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like a sweet peach, I have been around asking and really was excited about FA. Thinkin it was going to be the one. I like stronger flavs, but I went with the recommended 4% with FA. It's vapible, but really nothing like peach. I always run it by 4 different people here at work and get their opinion too. Believe it or not Mtbakervapor's peach really taste like peach but it's a dry vape.I asked them what they mix at and was told 15%, but wouldn't tell me their consentrate vendor. Im using Juicemafia peach paradise now it's good but it's blended with something, it's usually in their tobacco line.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm. I'll ask the Inawera gurus what they recommend. I know the problem with Inawera is they have more than one flavor line. So, it's hard to tell or know which one is best. But, I'll ask around for you.

I know people love FA, but I haven't had good luck with them. I think because their flavors are not as strong and if you go to higher %'s, it's not the same taste anymore. You didn't find the White Peach close to real peach?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm. I'll ask the Inawera gurus what they recommend. I know the problem with Inawera is they have more than one flavor line. So, it's hard to tell or know which one is best. But, I'll ask around for you.

I know people love FA, but I haven't had good luck with them. I think because their flavors are not as strong and if you go to higher %'s, it's not the same taste anymore. You didn't find the White Peach close to real peach?

To be honest I have it steeping right now,(white peach) just mixed it yesterday, but don't really have a lot of confidence in it, but there is hope. On my test 5ml batches i use no nic so I can get a good feel for where it's at. I've had some bad experiences on the DIY threads lol.I'll keep at it.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To be honest I have it steeping right now,(white peach) just mixed it yesterday, but don't really have a lot of confidence in it, but there is hope. On my test 5ml batches i use no nic so I can get a good feel for where it's at. I've had some bad experiences on the DIY threads lol.I'll keep at it.

@Wabah58, I asked the gurus that be and they said to try e-aromat Brzoskwinie (Peach). I can give you a link of where to buy it:

http://www.vaperstek.org/brzoskwinie-peach/

They have other really good fruit flavors as well, if you want any recommendations. I don't know about you, but I hate paying shipping for 1 item.

VU Sponsors