Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh not too bad, havin vapor tongue night, flavors tasting lite ( Only flavor coming through strong (Always does) is atomic fireball

You ever have those days?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I do have them. I end up very frustrated with it. I usually vape mint then.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I usually re wickMike & Donna pics 107.JPG and that doesnt help, just have to get past it. Did a late night walmart run for a little cage for some baby fish that we had tonight. :)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I usually re wickView attachment 2083 and that doesnt help, just have to get past it. Did a late night walmart run for a little cage for some baby fish that we had tonight. :)

Nice tank! I had a salt water tank at one point. Loved it even though it was a lot of work. I miss watching the fishes - it's relaxing.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah salt water LOT of work. Well see you tomorrow, going to give BoBo a walk, have a good evening.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad it's over, whatever "it" was. Good to see you here. Anything yummy for dinner tonight?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh oh, yeah, same here. So, we'll just keep it on the down-low. That means it's not cheating, right?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, WB VapDrak... Wife just got back home, and me and the dog are very happy to see her.

So in conclusion.
Mama home
Dog has been walked
New wick, flavors are coming through
Good day here :)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had nothing special - leftover loaded potato soup and an egg salad sammy. They don't really go well together, but it worked. How about you?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I didn't know when mama would be back so I went to Capt. D's fish.. LOL

I love Potato soup.

VapDrak had his diet, and he has to read these food stories. :oops:

BoBo needs to be on a diet. I walk him good and watch what he eats but he just can't seem to get off the weight. Hi is a 105lb boxer.

Mike & Donna pics 137.JPG

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I didn't know when mama would be back so I went to Capt. D's fish.. LOL

I love Potato soup.

VapDrak had his diet, and he has to read these food stories. :oops:

BoBo needs to be on a diet. I walk him good and watch what he eats but he just can't seem to get off the weight. Hi is a 105lb boxer.

View attachment 2200

Try a different low-calorie diet, maybe, Wabah. He looks handsome, even from behind!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gettin ready to put a in Fast Tech order. Im order bunch of stuff. Can't believe how cheap their razors are, oh and some Vape stuffs too.

I've never even thought to look at their razors. I need to make a FT order soon too. I'm going to get a kayfun lite, I think.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow, great deal @Wabah58 Thanks! Can you help me understand something...what's the difference between a kayfun lite and a kayfun V3.1?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the 3.1 has a little more adjustibality. The center pin is adjustable so you can unscrew it out if you have a mod that doesn't like to make connections all the time.(Center pin)

Anglecigs is real good. I think it's Fasttech with a small warehouse in LA california. 2 day shipping to your door usually. And if you need to return they real good.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for explaining. Their prices are better than FT I think. And you get it in 2 days and not 3 weeks? Yeah, I'm sold lol

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered fron Angelcigs too and must say I'm happy with what I got... and the customer service is exellent (the chinese one in my case). So thumbs up for them :)

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Guys, I've been too inactive on the forums lately. I haven't posted beer, food, hardware, or even my own insights in a while. REEL ME BACK IN!

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... dinner... would like something more than a sandwich (... and that was breaking the diet rulz :) ), but I'm alone at home with an empty fridge and heading to the jungle in few hours...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening folks...

Made some tasty meat stuff for burritos and such.
It doesn't look that great, but it's got 1lb+ of beef, 1/2 an onion, couple cloves of garlic, habanero & sweet peppers, black olive "juice" instead of water, loads of chile powders and a bit of tomato sauce.

Reduced it all down and ready to rip....

FIOatM7l.jpg

Had to taste it, so just shredded some cheddar cheese on a soft flour tort, added some of the still-hot filling and a hunk of lettuce and rolled 'er up. Mmmm...

KEHcMkIl.jpg

Yup, thar be some chiles in there...
Basically, it's like a cow fell into a Mole sauce and got ran through a blender.
red-smile-0043.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man that looks so good.

Thanks, it's pretty good stuff. I make like a pound of it up like every week, then refrigerate it.
I intend it to go with veggie rice I've already made and probably with some beans and queso oaxaca in burritos.

Just heat it, roll it up, eat it. That's I do fast food. :D

kathibg57

Member For 4 Years
Like a sweet peach, I have been around asking and really was excited about FA. Thinkin it was going to be the one. I like stronger flavs, but I went with the recommended 4% with FA. It's vapible, but really nothing like peach. I always run it by 4 different people here at work and get their opinion too. Believe it or not Mtbakervapor's peach really taste like peach but it's a dry vape.I asked them what they mix at and was told 15%, but wouldn't tell me their consentrate vendor. Im using Juicemafia peach paradise now it's good but it's blended with something, it's usually in their tobacco line.
Try JVapes "Son of a Peach". It's the most flavorful and genuine peach flavor I've ever tasted! As a matter of fact, I've really never gotten anything from them I haven't liked!! Oh, and if you like Guava try their "Guavatron". Talk about on point! Their fruit flavors seem to be pretty consistently flavorful, true to the flavor, not all artificial tasting, just the right amount of sweet...definitely worth a try!!

VU Sponsors