Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello :)

Nice to see you @Angel Cigs !

Nope, today was work and a trip to the mountains... It's nice up here!

@Wabah58 , you will ruin me! I checked out vapin art's page, that place is veeery dangerous and has vapor flask on the list!!! :eek:
I know i could go for one, but it's 300 bucks, the reviews are better than the VS and it has dual batts and it's beautiful...
OMG, so many doubts!!!:D
I know I saw a FB blurb from them yesterday saying they have new vapor flask in Thursday..... I think Miami has a huge Vapor store selection.. You're going to have the will power challenged there...

Wonder what Angel would do?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I know I saw a FB blurb from them yesterday saying they have new vapor flask in Thursday..... I think Miami has a huge Vapor store selection.. You're going to have the will power challenged there...

Wonder what Angel would do?

Show me the link ;);) Let me see see

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep...the haul is increased by a Rose v2, Mephisto & StingrayX, I'm a happy vaper right now.
Tomorrow i will call Vapin Art (just out of couriosity), because there are no Flasks avaiable on the page.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep...the haul is increased by a Rose v2, Mephisto & StingrayX, I'm a happy vaper right now.
Tomorrow i will call Vapin Art (just out of couriosity), because there are no Flasks avaiable on the page.
Angel probably purchased the last Vapor Flask for quick clone run :)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About the vape mail: Rose v2 - WOW, just wow, the Mephisto very nice and the stingray is nice but with a damn crunchy button...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About the vape mail: Rose v2 - WOW, just wow, the Mephisto very nice and the stingray is nice but with a damn crunchy button...
Been eye balling that Rose V2. Looks interesting.
That darn Angel just put up new Zenith V2.5 with the optional bottom feeder pin, cause she knew I was wanting to make a bottom feeder box, Not having a good atty with bottom feeder hole for sale was my excuse not to make one, but look what she does :(

But I do enjoy seeing you spend on nice things :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello one and all. Vaping on the most beautiful box mod EVAR. And once my next round of VTC 5's show up, I'll start breaking in this God Box

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually never had a bootom feeder, although I come from the Reo generation, they where big back than and still have their die hard fan base!
Do you think some magnets would resolve the crunchy button... I have some fatdaddys around at home o_O

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually never had a bootom feeder, although I come from the Reo generation, they where big back than and still have their die hard fan base!
Do you think some magnets would resolve the crunchy button... I have some fatdaddys around at home o_O
Im sure they would, If I remember right there are different styles of magnets for that mod. Might have to peep out his page.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... just what I needed... another place to spend money.... although fatdaddy has cool stuff, hmmmm :D
Hiya @franciscan ,playing with the god box... I love the idea of three batts in there! Is it as big as it looks like?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
8xjHf40.png

LdS4i17.png

Larger than a Siggy...smaller than a Hammond.....the GB is on the far right.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a lot handier than those 22650's I saw a few days ago...
Nice... how is the first overall impression?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll let you know when my matched and balanced VTC 5's come in tomorrow. I did vape one earlier tonight and it is a MACHINE. Requires a different building mentality for certain. Two odd things about it are that it actually has the ability to mount an eGo threaded atty!!! Also, you have to contain your builds to >.5ohms

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I have more work ta do on some network issue I just woke up from a nap they tried to kill me at the vape bar some crazy guy had a box of batteries I am serious looked like a chiken coup hooked up WTF.. I took one puff I almost died and for me thats hard core... crazy freaking Texans Im not originally from here see Im from Chicago so I know civilized these people are nutz

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i got to 510 Vapors the other day, unfortunately I was there at 5 am munching on Jack n box breakfast sammich peeping through the window o_O

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW....Mike just got in a bunch of Death Modz Hammond boxes. Dual and triple 18650. Locally made. That is a dual in the pic of my heard above.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW....Mike just got in a bunch of Death Modz Hammond boxes. Dual and triple 18650. Locally made. That is a dual in the pic of my heard above.

That god mod running those 3 in series is serious. Im glad you know how to build for that. Not like running double parallels at all. LOL

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have found the best build for flavour and vapour is to do a dual micro build of 14 wraps/24g for a total of .6ohms. Use a cloud chasing atty like a Doge or Mutation X at about half open. The flavour is ridiculous, and cloud production off of just a 3 second pull, rivals many at cloud comps on mecchies. Truth be told, on that build, I dont see vaping at over 130w. I went higher, but the flavour quality suffered.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fred of Death Mods uses the Hammond 1590B for his duals and triples

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Stock cap on an M-Tank. The cap you are thinking of is from Science of Vaping and is a wee overpriced imo

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought it was one of these, just wondered how you liked it. People are getting them fillin the Orchids easy no leaks.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1815409
Ahh..I've been filling mine from the bottom. Never once had a leak. I think that 90% of leaks are from people just not grasping how little wick you need...and that is just needs to make contact with the build deck..and be nowhere near the juice channels.

VU Sponsors