Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh what more is coming?

I'm still missing the SquapeR (Kingtu & Ehpro), Big Dripper and Expromizer clone from your eBay buddy and some more juices from Nicoticket.
Oh my... She won't have mercy... :D
Did you see the group-picture of the new Drak's family members?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still missing the SquapeR (Kingtu & Ehpro), Big Dripper and Expromizer clone from your eBay buddy and some more juices from Nicoticket.
Oh my... She won't have mercy... :D
Did you see the group-picture of the new Drak's family members?
Yeah that is a nice family, I bet your very pleased with them not having to pay that large shipping and VAT. How do you like those batteries?

Attachments

• Ebay2.jpg
    Ebay2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 10410387_10202754684454838_7932574032217928358_n.jpg
    10410387_10202754684454838_7932574032217928358_n.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those yellow NXJO 18650's are very nice, I got them in Denver in Hush Vapes, that you recomended and I'm hyping :D
It's a very nice store, I would say the best that I visited... also that VS in Kendall was nice, but Hush Vapes is more personal and somehow cozier...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have a chance to get your hands on an Tobecco Orchid clone... it's marvelous, almost killing the expromizer in my rotation... almost ;)
And I simply don't know how I got back to Dripping&Mechs, but I'm loving it (again) :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have a chance to get your hands on an Tobecco Orchid clone... it's marvelous, almost killing the expromizer in my rotation... almost ;)
And I simply don't know how I got back to Dripping&Mechs, but I'm loving it (again) :D
Funny you say that, I just got the Tobecco Orchid V4, havent built it yet, Im waiting on some goodies to mod it and maybe send it to China ;)

Then the Billow RBA hits the webs, it is almost perfect looking just missing a couple things, but wow.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That a boy!!! ... always a step ahead :)
I actually got an older version of the Orchid, all transparent little tank with bottom filling... but it vapes almost like a dripper :p

Arnie H

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any night owls out here???

If so, this should be a place to unite and let some steam off :)
Vaping related themes, but not only:
Music, literature, poetry, recepies, treasure hunting,chiromancy, astrophysics, etc. ... whatever you think is of interest...

Welcome to the night side of the Underground!!!

Nice idea. I am often up late, as I eat and then sleep in the daytime. What is chiromancy? I've heard of geomancy and necromancy, does it have to do with time magic or perhaps chiropractic magic? Bones?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've read a couple post about the Squape R being low on vapor production compared to the Expromizer. Be interesting to see our results. I know you have one coming and I have 1 coming on the slow boat.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hints here: Vapor flask. :p

My dear Angel... please tell me you will put an YIHI chip in it!!!
Seriously with the right chip you could ask a pretty good price and we would be all over it nonetheless!!!
I want it under my christmas tree ;)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've read a couple post about the Squape R being low on vapor production compared to the Expromizer. Be interesting to see our results. I know you have one coming and I have 1 coming on the slow boat.

Yeah, I saw that Squape as the Holy Grail... but it's almost old news by now! Anyhow I have 2 different ones coming because I thought it was the ultimate RTA... now after playing with the Orchid, i'm not so sure anymore... and wait to see what comes out of the Rose!!! ;)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My dear Angel... please tell me you will put an YIHI chip in it!!!
Seriously with the right chip you could ask a pretty good price and we would be all over it nonetheless!!!
I want it under my christmas tree ;)

I can't share more because I've never seen samples so far. Pics will be there once sample comes to my hands.;)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL,
@Angel Cigs & @Wabah58 ,

"@Wabah58 is busy in heading about between all Damn shipping companies."
"@Angel Cigs What do you do late night after work? I bet watching love stories on TV?" (Soaps???)

I guess I missed something... What is going on between the two of you, Huhhh??? :D

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
LOL,
@Angel Cigs & Wabah58 ,

"@Wabah58 is busy in heading about between all Damn shipping companies."
"@Angel Cigs What do you do late night after work? I bet watching love stories on TV?" (Soaps???)

I guess I missed something... What is going on between the two of you, Huhhh??? :D

Jajajaja yes last night I was watching the <Vampire Dairies>, the chief actress lost her boy friend, so sad. :(:(

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wabah58
I liked Angel too, but now that she's talking Flasks... I think I'm in love :oops:
You never know what Angel is up too, then all of a sudden she post 5 new things that are now 1.1 clones. Just when you thought you were done buying stuff, she goes and does that.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"To Voop or not to Voop, that is the question..."
Let me consult it with my pillow :)
Buenas Noches!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Heya mate...

I'm awake for some dern reason...lol...

But I got pics too:

I got my Orchid v4 and my first Chana30 mod finally. :)

Built the biggest wraps I've ever done on that thing: 14 wraps each of 28 gauge on a 1.8mm screwdriver for 1.1 ohms. Wicked it up with Cellocotton and it is working nicely. I think I need to tweak the amount of wick in the channels a bit, but it's otherwise awesome. Like a giant RDA with a tank. :D

Oh, and got a Aerotank v2 for cheap on a sale...52% off. All that below was $22 shipped.
Really liking it so far...looks sweet on my SVD.

Good to see you around, I'm glad you had a good and safe trip. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still enjoying this pretty thing too:

P1020865.JPG

ok-wink.gif

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The body is red maple....the top and bottom are ebony with strips of birch.
That is awesome I was thinking of doing one I have some Tigerwood and some Cocobola only prob with Cocobola its a oily wood may not be safe for inside but outside no worries about finish.. :) in time

VU Sponsors