Become a Patron!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all, hope everyone is well.

So, I will most likely have a Vape Forward Stout coming some time next week and was looking for feedback from some of the owners here on the forum. I've done some reading and watched a couple videos (best one is P. Busardo's for anyone interested) and now want to hear what the boots on the ground have to say. I've heard they have had some various issues but I've also heard VF has great customer service. I plan on pairing it with a Tsunami 24 with some kind of SS dual clapton magic from Ray. I'm interested to hear how well it works using SS TC in both the factory preset and using custom TCR's. Bonus points if you also have a IPV5 and can compare the SS TC, @Deucesjack might be the guy to answer that if I recall correctly. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello all, hope everyone is well.

So, I will most likely have a Vape Forward Stout coming some time next week and was looking for feedback from some of the owners here on the forum. I've done some reading and watched a couple videos (best one is P. Busardo's for anyone interested) and now want to hear what the boots on the ground have to say. I've heard they have had some various issues but I've also heard VF has great customer service. I plan on pairing it with a Tsunami 24 with some kind of SS dual clapton magic from Ray. I'm interested to hear how well it works using SS TC in both the factory preset and using custom TCR's. Bonus points if you also have a IPV5 and can compare the SS TC, @Deucesjack might be the guy to answer that if I recall correctly. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
To be honest bro, I have the VF Classic and for SS I run it in the preset mode and I love it. It doesn't hit as hard as the Ipv5 but then I again I never messed with the TCR on the Classic because I'm so satisfied with the preset SS setting. Love the look and feel of the Stout but for the money when it comes to 26650 mods I'll stick with my Slice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest bro, I have the VF Classic and for SS I run it in the preset mode and I love it. It doesn't hit as hard as the Ipv5 but then I again I never messed with the TCR on the Classic because I'm so satisfied with the preset SS setting. Love the look and feel of the Stout but for the money when it comes to 26650 mods I'll stick with my Slice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else?

If you get a chance in the next few days, could you post a pic of the two side by side? That would be very cool. If not, no big deal and thanks again.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Stout was designed for 22mm tank/RDA's. Your Tsunami 24 is going to overhang above the fire button.

Thanks for pointing that out. I already have few Tsunami 22's and was looking for a reason to pick up a 24. It's okay, I thought of a good reason; I don't have one.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
@skt239 I could give you my thoughts on it, but it is probably easier just to give you the link to my review for the Stout. You can read it here: http://vapingcheap.com/vape-forward-vapor-flask-stout-review/ ...

The bottom line is that I love it, but it isn't perfect (so far, I haven't found a single mod that is), and I think it will serve you well for a very long time. VF customer service is everybit as good as you've heard, which is also covered in my review. After you read the review, if you have questions I haven't covered, I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@skt239 I could give you my thoughts on it, but it is probably easier just to give you the link to my review for the Stout. You can read it here: http://vapingcheap.com/vape-forward-vapor-flask-stout-review/ ...

The bottom line is that I love it, but it isn't perfect (so far, I haven't found a single mod that is), and I think it will serve you well for a very long time. VF customer service is everybit as good as you've heard, which is also covered in my review. After you read the review, if you have questions I haven't covered, I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)

I actually started reading it while putting my kid to sleep. I'll finish it here in a minute and let you know. I think I've read nearly all of your reviews on VC so I was happy to see you had one on the stout. I really enjoy your straight forward and honest style... Reading your last paragraph here is very reassuring.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I actually started reading it while putting my kid to sleep. I'll finish it here in a minute and let you know. I think I've read nearly all of your reviews on VC so I was happy to see you had one on the stout. I really enjoy your straight forward and honest style... Reading your last paragraph here is very reassuring.
Thanks @skt239 I'm glad my reviews are useful. Since I have no vested interest in any of the products, I can afford to be brutally honest. I really try to be as thorough as possible so there are no surprises when someone gets their new toys. :)

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had myself been thinking about the Stout, then I saw RatRacer's post, and DevAuto's Review. I'm Very Glad I came onto this thread. I have Presa 100 TC's and like what I get out of the 26650 battery format. I also like and have 23mm and 24mm RTA's, so the Stout is now not so appealing to me. I can't believe I didn't notice that before :facepalm: . Thank You Both. :)

VU Sponsors