VAPE land night randomness

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
............I'm In WA, home to Hanford, Fairchild AFB and a lot of secrets. ;-)

SHHHHHHHHHH! (I know! I live just accross town in a place generally described as a place between to higher elevations of land mass. Just don't tell anybody, SHHHHHHHHHH!)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Anthem. I know that area. I was born, and sort of raised, in LV, KS. Nothing like KC BBQ. Nothing. drool
I live in SC now. BBQ has a mustard/vinegar based sauce. :eek:
I spent some early childhood in Parkville over in South Plat County. I of course don't know the area well due to the young age, but I DO appreciate some good BBQ!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you have a smoker Chowder? One of these days I'll get one. My neighbor has the 55 gallon drum cut-in-half smoker for his very serious tailgate trailer.

AAnthemYVI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I spent some early childhood in Parkville over in South Plat County. I of course don't know the area well due to the young age, but I DO appreciate some good BBQ!
Nice dude where do u reside now

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys were busy last night. Had to play ketchup. Lots to read =)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you have a smoker Chowder? One of these days I'll get one. My neighbor has the 55 gallon drum cut-in-half smoker for his very serious tailgate trailer.
Nope, but that's why God made father-in-laws with one! On the 4th of July, we did 8 full racks of ribs! OOOOHHHHHHH soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice dude where do u reside now
Wa state. The wife grew up here and her umbilicus wouldn't stretch that far. So I've hung out here for the last 20 years or so!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys were busy last night. Had to play ketchup. Lots to read =)
That's ok RP, we'll wait for you to katchup! Personally, I like mustard myself, but whatever floats your boat! HEHE!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's ok RP, we'll wait for you to katchup! Personally, I like mustard myself, but whatever floats your boat! HEHE!
Funny enough, I don't like either, but you wouldn't know since my fridge has a dozen varieties of mustard.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pardon the serious post - just sort of fell across this - (click the link for the article and photos)

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/07/tower-of-london-poppies/
Never before have I wanted to go see London so badly. The sheer time involved for what is basically an art exhibit. 888,246 poppies made, placed on wires, "planted" and then sold to the public, to raise money for charity. If you're family of the fallen - you can nominate your family member to be among the names called out at dusk one night.

From the website:
Throughout the installation period at twilight, the names of 180 serving military killed during the First World War will be read out in a Roll of Honour. This will be followed by the ‘Last Post’ bugle call played by a single bugler.

Members of the public can nominate a name for the roll of honour using a weekly first come nomination system.

- See more at: http://www.hrp.org.uk/TowerOfLondon...heTowerofLondonRemembers#sthash.BZwbc4KN.dpuf

Could you imagine standing among the poppies, at dusk when the roll of honour is read, or the bugler playing?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I live in Columbia, MO and trying to find more vapers in this area to chill with. I have lived in 32 States when I was on my homeless ventures but now I have stable housing.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Pardon the serious post - just sort of fell across this - (click the link for the article and photos)

Never before have I wanted to go see London so badly. The sheer time involved for what is basically an art exhibit. 888,246 poppies made, placed on wires, "planted" and then sold to the public, to raise money for charity. If you're family of the fallen - you can nominate your family member to be among the names called out at dusk one night.

From the website:
Throughout the installation period at twilight, the names of 180 serving military killed during the First World War will be read out in a Roll of Honour. This will be followed by the ‘Last Post’ bugle call played by a single bugler.

Members of the public can nominate a name for the roll of honour using a weekly first come nomination system.

- See more at: http://www.hrp.org.uk/TowerOfLondon...heTowerofLondonRemembers#sthash.BZwbc4KN.dpuf

Could you imagine standing among the poppies, at dusk when the roll of honour is read, or the bugler playing?

that is beautiful, Frawg... oh my!! Popies!! :D

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

From the website:

OH MAI!!! Poppies are actually one of my favorites. It's illegal to pick them here since they're our state flower. Lol

I'll go with ya!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone recommend a good pomegranate flavor? And, a good orange cream one?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone recommend a good pomegranate flavor? And, a good orange cream one?

@flowerpots Capella for pomegranate!! yummers.. and the sweet line.. guava etc.. but orange cream is tfa..
you can make your own.. toss in 3 oranges (that you like, find your sweet spot with each) add in some kind of yummy cream and..

bam! :D

AAnthemYVI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I live in Columbia, MO and trying to find more vapers in this area to chill with. I have lived in 32 States when I was on my homeless ventures but now I have stable housing.
I'm from kc.!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@flowerpots Capella for pomegranate!! yummers.. and the sweet line.. guava etc.. but orange cream is tfa..
you can make your own.. toss in 3 oranges (that you like, find your sweet spot with each) add in some kind of yummy cream and..

bam! :D

Thanks, @Smoky Blue. TFA is the best orange cream out there? Huh, I didn't care for it. Okay, guess I will make my own then.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
'ello peeps!

Been a busy day on Ebay. I went with my Bday cash to go buy a parts camera to fix my beloved Canon A720is that I dropped like an idjit. Still works, but the battery/SD door latches are broken so it's duct-taped together. SMH...

So, long story shorter, I thought about it...$20 for a parts camera...hmmm. Could I do better?
Did some serious searching, checked endless reviews and manic auction watching...got a steal. ;-)

I now will own a $150-200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1 that I paid $32 for with 5 secs left. Shipped free. Oh, and it's Black.

HMB3X6P.png

Link:

Comes with: a nice case, usb cable, battery charger, battery, camera, different color straps, mini tripod, video cables, manual, and the cd.

Specs and Review: http://www.dpreview.com/products/panasonic/compacts/panasonic_dmcfs10

I'm excited. The 'Panny Lumix line is very good quality with Leica lenses and I've always wanted one. Woohoo!!
(I can just get some velcro to fasten the hatch on the old Canon if I need too use it, but newer tech is nice...and this does 720p video.)

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CaFF - lol. No need to double post here and in the Diyland thread. It's the same people. =)

Haha - I just double posted.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF , (sorry @Ace, wrong person) nice find! However, we do expect some awesome vape pics from now on! Note: edited because my dumb ass cited the wrong person initially!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors