Become a Patron!

VAPE land night randomness

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @CaFF , there's one he'll of a light show in the sky to the south if you stick your head out the door! Look up the south hill towards tower mt. I think it's all over in ID now.

Ah, I must have missed that. I'm on the North side and can't really see that far. ;)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That reminds me of a story I saw the other day of a light bulb that has been working since 1901. That's amazing. I feel like I'm turning into my parents and grandparents when I say this, but it's true, they don't make things like they used to.
GM would agree with you... their recall list is how long now - for things they knew were problems how long ago...

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That seems like too much effort. I already finished my chores for the day. Now, it's time to prepare for the next 10 months by procrastinating.

That's my job every day! Procrastination. ;-) And I'm not a lawyer. :p

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Blondie - Dreaming 1999 "NYC" Live Video:

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell, I wish I worked as well as I did just 20 years ago! However, artistic craftsmanship is rare as mechanization and mass production have taken over the manufacturing processes.

Was thinKing the same lol!

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This.
MRSA scares me much more than the prospect of stateside Ebola patients.

It's amazing stuff that these facilities are avail and highly trained personnel can work on live patients. Hopefully save their life and learn more about the virus.

I've been trained for hazmat , transport of patients with scenarios of all diff injury or illness as well as acTive shooter.

I can only imagine the amount of planning , the process that was in place and every one involved just to get the first patient here.

And ewww I hate touching shopping cart handles or door handles to public bathrooms. That's what elbows are for.

vaping one day at a time

Last edited:

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hiya @Chowder - how's you tonight?
Couldn't be better! But not being at work always makes me feel wonderful! And how is the princess tonight? I saw that someone was asking you to consolidate all of your mixing information into a book?? That would be a great idea! Put me down for a pre-order if you decide to go with it!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't be better! But not being at work always makes me feel wonderful! And how is the princess tonight? I saw that someone was asking you to consolidate all of your mixing information into a book?? That would be a great idea! Put me down for a pre-order if you decide to go with it!

LOL@princess

princess.jpg

No book deal. Just a thread for newbies.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is my 979th post. probably 10% have been serious useful or informative. 15% or so have been youtube links. The other 75% ish have been either smart ass comments or attempts at humor.

I guess I can live with that.

LOL

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, we can start with talking dogs, but I don't know if they can clean well:
Yes they can Chowder at least Siberian Huskies like the video we breed them as a Hobby they will get into the mud in the back yard and be fithly and here is the weird thing... I think its Alien related due to the Airforce base near by haha.. I never see them clean themselves and the next time I look at them they are spotless... Its like something out of the original Twilight zone episodes.. :)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What do u use for vaping anyway I have a vision 2 spinner
If we're talking devices here, I currently sporting a Nemesis w/ KF 3.1 RBA, M-16 w/ a Stillare RDA, Vamo V3 w/ an Aspire Vivi Nova, and a Prodigy V3 for cartos. I have others, but these get the most use.

AAnthemYVI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If we're talking devices here, I currently sporting a Nemesis w/ KF 3.1 RBA, M-16 w/ a Stillare RDA, Vamo V3 w/ an Aspire Vivi Nova, and a Prodigy V3 for cartos. I have others, but these get the most use.
Gasp.........

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude I have a 220volt mod that not only vapes for 50 people at a time this mod can cook my breakfast make coffee and even kill my enemies :)
But, can it wipe my ass? If not, I'll wait for the upgrade!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chowder what type of music do you listen to the most I mean as in your favorite? :)
Just about anything, except rap. Exodus to Neal Diamond, Chick Corea to house electronica, or anything else as long as it's done well! I have some favorites in genres, but no favorite genre.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same man being a Musician I listen to everything. I really do not like the rap since the mid 90's some of the original was cool until any unintelligible
I love electronica and its a favorite of mine for just listening

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same man being a Musician I listen to everything. I really do not like the rap since the mid 90's some of the original was cool until any unintelligible
I love electronica and its a favorite of mine for just listening
I played percussion for years. Finally sold my set after having the 3rd child. Just no time to devote to it. About the last rap I liked was RUN Dmc and Luke Skywalker. Damn I'm old!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Habanero Flatbread = Real PITA... ;-)

Also, is delicious. =)
Can you throw some ghost peppers on that? You know, just to spice out up a little bit.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mom took me to wally world for a few things, barely hit some skater dork with the car. Was a good eve.

Dumbass...10:30pm at night in a dark section of a 6-lane street next to a nortorious park, grazes a tatted skate dood crossing on red with about 4-5 friends and wants to jump out of the car to see if he was ok....smh. That's a classic tactic..pretend to get hit, rob em blind.

Lucky she wasn't stabbed, robbed and then killed the both of us. Fortunately, some rent-a-cop behind us flashed on his lights and pulled over...between us and them.

Mom didn't understand why. Apparently, in her worls, Jesus will either protect her or take her home...

SMH x Infinity.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I played percussion for years. Finally sold my set after having the 3rd child. Just no time to devote to it. About the last rap I liked was RUN Dmc and Luke Skywalker. Damn I'm old!
I was married 10 years to a money monger female version of Charles Manson meats the Kardasians Once she picked up a laptop and hit me in the head gave me 25 stiches... The funnies time but it did hurt was when she grabbed freshly baked Chocolate chip cookies and jammed them into my ear so hard that I lost my hearing and partially damaged my ear drum.. So I was very carefull not to have kids with her it... but worse she put me 500,000 in debt hahaha luckily she lives 1400 miles away there are days that I think of horrible things much like what we watched in the Saw movies :)

VU Sponsors