Become a Patron!

Vape Nation Eliquids

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
***CONTEST HAS ENDED... THIS IS NOW A DISCUSSION THREAD***
**EDITED BY STAFF**

Vapenationeliquids.com is having a giveaway of juice when you register to their site...

Last edited:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You won't be able to view any products or anything except the registration page until you register, for those who don't already know. I didn't realize that at first. guess I don't internet enough.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh well thanks for that link Larry now I see there is a giveaway but not announced on the site in the first link.

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh well thanks for that link Larry now I see there is a giveaway but not announced on the site in the first link.
Hey Steve to have you as a customer would be awesome let me open my door to your by sending you and George a few of our Premium eLiquid samples, register and give us a try, I'll send you someright out on me...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Steve to have you as a customer would be awesome let me open my door to your by sending you and George a few of our Premium eLiquid samples, register and give us a try, I'll send you someright out on me...

Well that is very nice of you and I already signed up as I said. Will you PM a coupon code?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did manage to register, I didn't realise that I could not even click and view the product links until I registered.

Apologies...I have had a crappy run lately with clicking things on the web and getting malware lately...especially on Facebook. Hence the negativity.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have not even had time to view 10% of the flavors they have! Amazing selection!

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry about that we are trying our best to make sure our product gets in only the right hands.. but you will see our flavors will be well worth the registration process

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did manage to register, I didn't realise that I could not even click and view the product links until I registered.

Apologies...I have had a crappy run lately with clicking things on the web and getting malware lately...especially on Facebook. Hence the negativity.
No worries we have been doing surveys, to make sure we satisfy every customer we reach.. and i will make sure yoto make a note of the issues you have with malware etc...the industry is watered downed already with fakes and bad juice. we as a company are trying to rise to the top,

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries we have been doing surveys, to make sure we satisfy every customer we reach.. and i will make sure yoto make a note of the issues you have with malware etc...the industry is watered downed already with fakes and bad juice. we as a company are trying to rise to the top,
Oh it was nothing that I clicked on your website, It's mostly stuff on facebook that is like "click this if you like puppies." What can I say I love puppies

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had no problems with the site but did have to register to view the selections which could be a good way to keep the Riff Raff out.

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We hope to win all you guys over as you can see our 125ml are at a reasonable price.. we strive to keep our customers happy great price great product

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Signed up. Thanks @SteveS45
I actually am looking to find some new juice flavors.. I'm tired of buying little 30ml bottles too.. They barely last a day. Hopefully I'll win some so I can check them out :)
Give us a try.. try out a 30ml bottle or two get a free sample and then decide which one you prefer.. we are giving deals daily...

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had no problems with the site but did have to register to view the selections which could be a good way to keep the Riff Raff out.
Riff Raff :p

And for you guys that still need the tobacco and cigars we are working on black and mild, and few of your cigarette flavors..

that's what I'm after
registered using a non riff raff name

@Roadtrip635 @markfm @mac63 @reddhott @axelbeam (already here,my bad) @doc_iguana

Last edited:

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We are doing 70/30 and 50/50 we are also working on something for the cloud chasers also

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shoot me a pm for you guys that want or would like a tobacco flavor and I'll be sure to have it in the works.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No Spam ej just a chance to win a days worth of e-Liquid for you! LMAO

VU Sponsors