VAPE ON

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just received an email that I won 120ml...thank you very mucho steve.

Last edited:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Count Me In

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah, he doesn't owe me I am just paying it forward because he roots for everybody!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
forgot to give ya the full nod up above,fixed it steve..doh

and a thanks goes to larrysgigi for the juice.that was very nice to do.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey I tagged you because this sounds like one great little contest and to see a buddy win is a win in itself! And Larry is one heck of a guy and I see good things happening with Vape Nation.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can't wait to try it out.he gave options to try 4 30 ml's also.I thought that was awesome.......

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah just received a bonus,some black and mild to test out.I'm stoked and grateful..

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll be waiting to see what tobacco flavors pop out too.loves me some good t flavor

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today was one of my mostly Tobacco Days and right now vaping come Vanilla Cupcake. I am curious how the Tobaccos are myself. I did not see then when I was looking at the site.

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am just so grateful you guys have taken us in with arms wide open we will strive to be the best

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Larry we never gave you a Welcome to the :vu: and hope you enjoy your stay!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
site is blocked by the work network so had to wait to check this out - registered now - bring on the juice

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not sure I saw you won one with 3 batteries and a tank. you responded in the thread about they needed more info to ship.

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to have to try so winged bull! That could be really good.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK I registered where do I get my free 120ml.

San Antonio,Texas

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is every ten sign ups I believe buddy not just free e-Liquid for the sign up.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Larry, treat this group right with good service, put out a good clean product and give us a great price and we week scream from the mountain top what a great company/ejuice company you are! We are forgiving, we know shit happens so if there is a mistake or problem, just make it right, we're understanding. We look forward to a good relationship. Welcome to the VU!!

@larrysgigi

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We have been in customer service for 30 years so trust and believe we will do our best to make you guys happy

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to beat a dead horse but just look at the vision I had this week... ok 10% off your sell, so thats about 80 cents off plus free shipping and a sample bottle so even if you are skeptical which you have every right to be.. its just about 7 bucks for 1 bottle of let me see what this stuff is like
...... what if its damn good.. i consider it a good investment..what if its not.? Not a high risk...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:deadhorse::deadhorse:
Hey Steve, treat this group right with good service, put out a good clean product and give us a great price and we week scream from the mountain top what a great company/ejuice company you are! We are forgiving, we know shit happens so if there is a mistake or problem, just make it right, we're understanding. We look forward to a good relationship. Welcome to the VU!!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Kidd I have nothing to do with the company buddy I was only passing on the opportunity when I heard about a good deal.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have I missed any winner announcements for sign ups? Watching the Boob Tube and checking in during commercial breaks.

VU Sponsors