Become a Patron!

Vape Nation Eliquids

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll be impressed when you see the samples with throw in...
What do you mean surprised, like a "wow, that was cool of Larry " or a "holy fuck did you see what Larry threw in my order, he's going to go out of biz" surprised?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you mean surprised, like a "wow, that was cool of Larry " or a "holy fuck did you see what Larry threw in my order, he's going to go out of biz" surprised?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Ikr... my wife keeps telling me that..

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Somebody likes confetti cake.............
Are you talking about little old me?
I admit I love a good birthday or confetti cake,but I can't find one I live since vapewild changed their recipe in October of 2015. If you have any suggestions I'm listening.

San Antonio,Texas

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No contact info in the sign up on the site?

I do not see a member name in the thread?

Last edited:

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We actually used all the contact info that was left.. i was hoping someone here had knew him.. we will keep trying

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I also DIY but the contests and giveaways are fun many times. Some of the people tagged in won. Even though I can cook I still go out to eat.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow fast service and shipping! Had my vape mail by lunchtime! Good communications with the company to boot.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thank ya steve....just got notified everything is good to go. busy and resupply :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boy with a bunch of e-Liquids given away where are all the reviews and comments on how they were liked?

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
got mine yesterday.broke out the derringer for the flavor savor.......the ol' lady kinda flooded the washing room so in between wet vac'n and vapin at the moment,more vapin though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A bunch of people already received some 125 ML bottles when Vape Nation e-Liquids had the giveaway for every tenth person who signed up. I am wondering where are all the reviews??

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was a local lady named Heather Bellard!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who's the winner for the 28th drawing?

San Antonio,Texas
You can get in on a giveaway we are having until wed. 6/8. We are giving away ten samples. To enter just email or msg us on fb your quit smoking story... i.e., how long ago you quit, what flavor you started with, how it has improved your health and life in general... our email addy is [email protected] or vapenationeliquids on Facebook :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i got my three sample size bottles and finally rewicked my velocity to try pina colada / carmel apple / cake batter. The pina colada is spot on and am really enjoying the flavor and vape. The carmel apple is good but I think I will let it steep some because right now all I get is the caramel and no apple. The cake batter is very good, not straight cake batter but almost like strawberry frosted cake. Thank you again @larrysgigi for the chance to try these juices.

I threw a brick and it landed here
2672d9bb457c19165bba131a8a3fc4fd.jpg

larrysgigi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
George you are so very welcome! Thrilled to hear you are enjoying them!!! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback! Very valuable as always!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
got my caramel and dulce de leche plus the black and mild sample.been vaping all 3 .they are great flavors as is but wanna wait and am gonna let em sit a week to infuse some,just SOP for me.they will be even better,if possible..cannot thank you enough @larrysgigi

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thread moved to Unlisted Vendors as a discussion thread.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Contest posts moved to the Contest forum... This is a discussion thread only.

VU Sponsors