Become a Patron!

Vape Regulation Is Coming, and It Just Might Kill the Industry

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't respond to others this way, just ignorant lazy vapers that don't want to do anything to protect their rights because "it's not gonna do any good anyways"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm sure the angry letters you have sent have done a lot of good...

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Regardless of the petitions I've signed and letters and emails sent, I am beginning to feel pretty resigned that the fix is in and the golden days of vaping are coming to an end. I hope I'm wrong.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Regardless of the petitions I've signed and letters and emails sent, I am beginning to feel pretty resigned that the fix is in and the golden days of vaping are coming to an end. I hope I'm wrong.

There's no fix. Regulation has always been inevitable...

wr3ckin_it

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's no fix. Regulation has always been inevitable...
Regulation is fine, as long as its fair.

My letters haven't been angry to anyone but you. Yet in the time you've spent arguing with me, you could've sent plenty of emails to your congressmen and the president. Whether it's read, taken into consideration at all or not,it doesn't matter. You did what you could. Which is all I'm doing. Trying to get the word out there and understand why the hell we're arguing amongst ourselves instead of doing all we can as a group, as a community and as a family.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

My letters haven't been angry to anyone but you. Yet in the time you've spent arguing with me, you could've sent plenty of emails to your congressmen and the president. Whether it's read, taken into consideration at all or not,it doesn't matter. You did what you could. Which is all I'm doing. Trying to get the word out there and understand why the hell we're arguing amongst ourselves instead of doing all we can as a group, as a community and as a family.

I vote the correct way. That's far more than most on here have done...

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Never in the history of the US OF A, have regulations been fair.
neither has a tax ever been repealed... EVER! only increased.

wr3ckin_it

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vote the correct way. That's far more than most on her have done...
And that attitude of "I'm right, you're wrong cuz I'm smarter" is exactly what makes you no different than the FDA or any other medical "professional" that has contacted me via numerous other social media applications. Felicia.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And that attitude of "I'm right, you're wrong cuz I'm smarter" is exactly what makes you no different than the FDA or any other medical "professional" that has contacted me via numerous other social media applications. Felicia.

I understand why you have probably received the responses you don't want nor like...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unless you are a progressive liberal, your vote has been as effective as signing a petition. Do you like your Obamacare? ;)
Every single sock puppet sumbitch who voted to see what is in it needs to be tried for treason.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every single sock puppet sumbitch who voted to see what is in it needs to be tried for treason.

I just think it's funny that Stevie Blunder thinks his vote carries any weight. It's had precisely the same effect on vaping regulation as the petition likely will. Unless he voted for Obama.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just think it's funny that Stevie Blunder thinks his vote carries any weight. It's had precisely the same effect on vaping regulation as the petition likely will. Unless he voted for Obama.
If the magical muslim messiah does veto it, he will have gone from more worthless than used wet 1 ply toilet paper to slightly drier used 1 play toilet paper.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If the magical muslim messiah does veto it, he will have gone from more worthless than used wet 1 ply toilet paper to slightly drier used 1 play toilet paper.

Why would Obama veto regulations which he has been pushing the FDA to get finalized? It's a done deal...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because he is a filthy smoker who used to use an ecig.

So you think he has sympathy for smokers or vapers? He only cares about his twisted ideology and legacy...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He'll approve the FDA regs and veto any bill to change the grandfather date. He's still a team player.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All your gas taxes go to feed the single greatest parasitic cancer in the history of America: Unions.
Actually my union dues go to pay for that.

Some unions are great, are actually local, and are effective because they're staffed and ran by the workers they support.

Most of them just take your due money and give it to some bureaucrats who serve as "figureheads" and sign your crappy contracts.

The problem ISN'T organized labor, but the big unions that can sometimes be more detrimental than helpful.

It's like, I pay $800 for this?

I'm an IWW guy, though.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Vote,I'm a skilled trade, dues paying U N I O N member that makes decent pay,enough to feed My self,pay My mortgage,drive new iron and have any thing I want to buy,plus a garage full of toys,the only thing that will change Me is Me....Not the net police....Z

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The saddest part of our journey as Vapers is the amount of flavors that are available and the perception that this in itself leads Kids to vaping

The two biggest child enticing flavors in the universe are Tobacco & Menthol
Has anybody here themselves or know anybody else that got hooked on cigarettes as children on any other flavor than these two???

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anybody here themselves or know anybody else that got hooked on cigarettes as children on any other flavor than these two???
That was my point I was not saying that the flavors themselves lead kids to I was opening debate in regards to the perception.. I do not think myself its flavors at all or Menthol or tobacco but getting into the conversation is a bit to deep for the premise of the thread. :)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cigarettes have flavors added; they just don't advertise and sell them as said flavor...

VU Sponsors