Become a Patron!

Vape Wild, too good to be true or nah?

skullz001

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I came across vapewild.com and it seems amazing. 2.99 for 10 mL and the juice is actually good, I haven't had a bad one yet (11 and counting) and they also have a good rewards program. I can only expect that the juice has bad ingredients. I was just hoping to find some answers as to if its as healthy as juice thats 11.99 or more if not as bad. Just one of those "seems too good to be true" moments. looking for opinions.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried them, but the price doesn't look to good to be true to me.

Actually, not including extra flavoring, they are slightly more expensive then Mt Baker Vapor (where most of my juice is from) and I like them just as much as I've liked flavors from other more expensive venders.

30ml at your site is $6.99 vs 30ml of the same flavor at MBV being $6.49
But, 50% 'extra flavoring' makes it $7.69 vs MBV with 5 'extra flavor shots' is $7.74 or with 4 'extra flavor shots' is $7.49. But it's somewhat impossible to compare in terms of extra flavoring unless each company used the exact same scale.

Javamon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have tried their juice, and I think it's a great value. I'll be ordering again.

skullz001

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried them, but the price doesn't look to good to be true to me.

Actually, not including extra flavoring, they are slightly more expensive then Mt Baker Vapor (where most of my juice is from) and I like them just as much as I've liked flavors from other more expensive venders.

30ml at your site is $6.99 vs 30ml of the same flavor at MBV being $6.49
But, 50% 'extra flavoring' makes it $7.69 vs MBV with 5 'extra flavor shots' is $7.74 or with 4 'extra flavor shots' is $7.49. But it's somewhat impossible to compare in terms of extra flavoring unless each company used the exact same scale.
now i used to order from them, for at least 2 or 3 months all i got was mount baker and in my experience their juice is tricky, some are trash some are ok and some are very good and most of the juices NEED 2-3 flavor shots. my favorites from mount baker were blackberry, hawk sauce, sticky buns and pink champaign. I have not had these problems with Vape Wild. All the juices I've had are flavor packed and every single one was very good.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried those 4 flavors yet.
Everything I buy from them is 5 shots. Only time I've bought with less was when I ordered my first few bottles from them just to see how the company was back when I was new to vaping. Wintergreen (odd taste), cheesecake (favorite, especially with 5 shots), and cinnamon (yikes, strong even with 3), vanilla ice cream (also a favorite)

TheVapingCowboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not seen anyone beat their price on 480ml of e-liquid.

TheVapingCowboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's good e-liquid, my favorite is double rainbow. Did 2 reviews on them.

skullz001

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered 35$ worth of juice. Sample pack and a few 30ml bottles of flavor I'm sure I'll like. Thanks for the post!
Awesome glad to hear! let me know how you like it!

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried vape wild and I like it. I didn't care for the Marbro in Marbro light ones.
There fruit ones are good and I will be ordering bigger bottles soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had'em. Several of their flavors actually. Their Dutch Apple pie is really good. Their On Cloud Custard, pretty damn good. The 'Yummy Bear' isnt bad, but it's not a really sweet gummy bear flavor. Some of the juice is good. Some tasted like plastic. Are they worth it, hell to the yea.
Shot if you do a youtube review on them, they'll give ya a $10 credit. All in all, they're worth it. Some of the flavors i've had, honestly tasted very plasticy.

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered five flavors from them on Friday. Once they arrive, I will tell you how they are. But keep in mind I am relatively new to vaping. Flavors ordered: Blueberries, Kiwi Berry, Green Apple Envy, Smurf Cake, Fruit Hoops. Reviews I read other places have said they anything with vanilla is heavier in the vanilla flavor.
I have been vaping for only a week and so far only tried three flavors from a local store. Blueberry (I have a thing for blueberry taste), cappuccino (to much nicotine and it just did not taste good), strawberry my friend makes, and a pineapple one.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pls do, philup...ill be ordering stuff in a few days and im curious how it went.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my absolute favorite vendor. Besides the price, I haven't had a "bad" flavor yet. I have had some "OMG this is fucking good!" flavors. Give Sweet Complexity, King Cake, Bubble Pop and On Custard Cloud a shot if you like dessert or candy flavors. Especially the Sweet Complexity. I also love the fun of the Mystery flavor you get each month. I vape max VG, and they do it very well. The flavors still come through.

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my absolute favorite vendor. Besides the price, I haven't had a "bad" flavor yet. I have had some "OMG this is fucking good!" flavors. Give Sweet Complexity, King Cake, Bubble Pop and On Custard Cloud a shot if you like dessert or candy flavors. Especially the Sweet Complexity. I also love the fun of the Mystery flavor you get each month. I vape max VG, and they do it very well. The flavors still come through.
Do you feel people's reviews who say flavors that use vanilla are strong on the vanilla flavor? Like too strong?

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my package, but I have to get ready for work. I will be taking fruity hoops with me though and report back how it tastes

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you feel people's reviews who say flavors that use vanilla are strong on the vanilla flavor? Like too strong?
It's a little hard to answer that, not knowing your pg/vg blend. I do max vg, and because of that, I steep my dessert type flavors for a month.I think that gives the vanilla flavors a chance to come forth, yet mellow at the same time. Plus, the vg could also soften the flavor.I personally haven't had a problem. And I know a few people who say On Custard Cloud is better than Nicoticket's Custards Last Stand.

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't had a bad experience from either company. Personally I use VW more because I live in Texas and the package is at my mailbox in about 2 days. Plus VWs customer service is excellent....and the freebies are an added bonus. I've tried so many from VW and I can't say that any one of them was a flavor I wasn't able to vape. I'm into the dessert/custardy flavors but really like all of VWs fruit flavors. I usually buy 2 bottles from Mt Baker and 2 from VW a month on top of my zamplebox. If you haven't tried VW give them a shot...great product...even greater service.

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The first order I made with VW was for their six pack sampler and a couple of 30ml bottles. Needless to say I got a vape it forward bottle plus three extra 10ml bottles on top of their mystery flavor for a total of 12 bottles. That was the deciding factor for me and now I place an order with them monthly and they have yet to disappoint me.

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I order two 60ml and three 30ml. I am thoroughly enjoying the fruit hoops today. I can see myself going through this quick just by sitting here puffing on it for the flavor

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I have got one for myself from the many orders I have received from them. It's on one of my box mods

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I order two 60ml and three 30ml. I am thoroughly enjoying the fruit hoops today. I can see myself going through this quick just by sitting here puffing on it for the flavor
I'm glad you liked Fruit Hoops FOOB. Was it pre-steeped? If not, it will only get better.

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately no. Until I tried their juice, I just ordered regular stuff. The juice I am using prior to filling up with this just did not taste good to me. So I just wanted to swap it out swiftly.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately no. Until I tried their juice, I just ordered regular stuff. The juice I am using prior to filling up with this just did not taste good to me. So I just wanted to swap it out swiftly.
Well, you are enjoying it, so it doesn't matter:D

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, you are enjoying it, so it doesn't matter:D
When I get down to two bottles left I will order again and let it steep for two weeks then. Their flavors that say cool or ice.... Does it have a "cool" taste?

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I get down to two bottles left I will order again and let it steep for two weeks then. Their flavors that say cool or ice.... Does it have a "cool" taste?
Yes. I have never tried them though. Not a mint, menthol fan. The Cowboy Cooler was last month's mystery flavor. It smells wonderfully like raspberries. Might go ahead and try it, anyway.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know a menthol vaper I was planning on giving it to. Smells awesome but, thanks for the heads up.

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may give them a shot, but all 10 flavors I received from Mt Baker were complete garbage. Even with over 2 months of steeping, still not good. I wouldn't even give them away, I threw them away. I really don't see how anyone likes their stuff.

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't had a problem with my baker although the only two products I get from them are blue moo and vanilla custard. VW is still my main stay....and lenola cream

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I placed my second order with them. They are really good, but unless you buy the pre steeped juice, you gotta let them steep for a few weeks plus let them breathe. I dont have any patience but thats the only problem I've had so far. Other than that, I have not been disappointed with their juice yet. Plus they usually throw in a few extra samples with your order too.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately, I can't do the pre-steeped because I'm pg sensitive. I don't mind waiting though, like a fine wine, it takes time. I also got a good steeping,ordering rotation going. And so far, yes, some flavors do need breathing. Pearadise comes to mind.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my sampler plus 1 or 2 30ml bottles yesterday. Got impatient and tried Fruit Bomb today in a subtank mini ....awesome. And I can get 120 ml for the same price as a premium brand 30ml bottle? Again I say...awesome. Letting the others steep a week or two but if they are this good, vapewild is great. And Im certainly not a compensated endorser. ;P

VU Sponsors