Become a Patron!

Vape Wild, too good to be true or nah?

Layla_chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered about $30 worth of juice :) ordered the holiday sampler and a few others. I REALLY hope the cucumber flavor is good

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far for me the yummy bears and get your jollies are the best I've tried. I think with the circus bear the custard is going to come out more with the banana after it steeps for another week or so. Tastes pretty good so far. Also the double rainbow was decent too

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dr. Crimmys is awesome. The only reason I even tried them was because of all the nonsense that recently went on. I had to judge things for myself. I now order regularly. Honey Humps is hands down the best Milk and Honey I ever vaped. Raspberry OD is awesome. Their RY4 is very close to Uncle Junks John Wayne just not as sweet. Their Custards are the best I've ever had.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's pretty good too. Just wasn't sure how people feel about it after all the mess that went on.

Layla_chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I submitted my VW order at 11:30 this morning and just received a email it's been shipped! I'm impressed that it was completed so quick on a Sunday. I ordered
Apple of My Ice e-Juice
Cool Cukes e-Juice
Vape Wild eJuice Holiday Sample Pack (60 ml)
Zebra Stripe Gum e-Juice
Dragon Juice e-Juice

I'm a newbie to vaping and have only tried 2 so far. I do have some juice coming from vaporbeast tomorrow as well :)

Layla_chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks :) I transitioned from cigs to a couple of the njoy menthols, then a few of the vuse menthols and then I ordered an Evod mega. My first two juices were space jam Astro and cosmic fog euphoria. I tried them because of the reviews in hopes of not getting a dud and it turning me off to vaping.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I tried it about a year ago and didn't enjoy but it was the juice I was using. Got a new setup and now I'm pretty hooked in it. I love the varieties if flavors you can find. And Dr Crimmy v juice. Com is a great tasting juice too for cheap

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's good to your taste then vape it but most times steeping is better.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I understand that breathing just evaporate any alcohol or anything thing the juice has that may not be tasteful. Usually before I shake my bottle I uncapped and just squeeze the bottle a little so the air inside will change up. I'm no expert just research a lot

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
November code "BOMBSHELL10"
10% off your order. Plus 2 mystery flavors and a VIF Eliquid. Free shipping with $30 orders.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my order of 12 10 mil samples and the ones I've tasted that seemed vapable have been great so far. Cant wait to see what 2-3 weeks of steeping brings!

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always order in bulk at the beginning of the month. Generally three to four flavors. That gives me 360-480mls. That way I am usually just finishing off the prior months order while my fresh Eliquids are having a steep.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Three quick reviews;

VapeWild - Holiday Sample Pack
All Eliquids are a Max VG mix and 1.5nic. I used various devices ran at 27-30 watts with a Kanger SubTank w/.5 oHm resistance coil

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Curiously delicious and quite distinctive. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is a rich and creamy, spicy-sweet pumpkin with a subtle espresso flavor. This juice is very good. If you are a fan of this Holiday Classic flavor. Then this will be a big hit and a must have. Excellent on inhale it is smooth
and sweet. Exhale the slightest taste of espresso in the background. With the pronounced taste of for lack of better terminology "International Delight" Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer. Although this is a limited time offering I can definitely see this Eliquid flavor becoming part of the regular line up. Very interesting and unique Vape that is very satisfying
9/10 rating

GingerBread Man
With this Eliquid you would expect your experience to be pretty much straight forward. But that was not what I found to be true. I really liked this one and it is sure to put you in the holiday spirit with it’s festive blend of rich nutmeg, ginger, sugar, and vanilla.
Initially I was hesitant to fill my tank with this Eliquid. I do not care for a strong Ginger taste, that is similar to Ginger Snaps. So after a short session of test dripping on my RDA I was pleasantly surprised. Yes there is a very nice warm ginger taste, but it is not sharp or bitey. The Ginger, Vanilla and Bakery flavors work very well together. Giving you a tantalizing taste on inhale. I must say that on exhale this Eliquid really shines. It fills your mouth with a great taste that is very nicely balanced between slightly spicy but mainly sweet. I found myself chain Vaping this flavor, I just could get enough. Definitely one of the most unique flavors I have tried recently
9/10 rating

ButterBeer
Oh my we have a winner! This concoction was based on a drink from the Harry Potter series. It is a gentle buttery butterscotch floating out of a sweet honey bun background. Imagine Cream Soda with no effervescence and then add a homemade butterscotch to round it out. Delightful on inhale giving you a full rich sensation that taste great. Exhale both the smell and the robust taste fill your senses with creamy goodness. I love Ejuices that are more Complex mixes. And this one definitely hit all the check boxes to say the least. I will most assuredly have this Vliquid in my rotation once it becomes readily available.
10/10 rating

Checking out a sampler. Typically buy 120s from crimmys but am looking to move to a cheaper alternative. Thanks for the feedback. BOMBSHELL10 code expired 11/11 :(

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Checking out a sampler. Typically buy 120s from crimmys but am looking to move to a cheaper alternative. Thanks for the feedback. BOMBSHELL10 code expired 11/11 :(
Don't blame you Crimmy does absolutely nothing customer service wise and they are slow as hell. I get juice from Israel quicker than I do from Crimmy minus the attitude. Love VW's Havana Rum, Smurfcake, Peachy Keen and Gummy Bear.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the VW sample packs and it's fucking awesome that they throw free bottles in !
Their VAPEITFORWARD concept is great.

The smurfcake and the tiramisu are very good even @ max vg with no extra flavor shots, tho I would probably recommend it.

One thing I've noticed tho, certain flavors especially for me the blueberries don't taste quite right depending on how your vaping them.

Example - Put some blueberries in any one of my tanks, it tastes like shit ! Has some sort of chemical or medicine flavor, very harsh.
Put the same juice on my dripper, take a rip,same thing.
Put the same juice on my dripper and let it sit for a few minutes, totally different, delicious.

This is after it's been steeping for almost two weeks and has been heat steeped in a glass bottle, not sure if it just needs to steep longer or it's just the juice.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The cucumber one is pretty unique. It does have a spearmint taste to it too. I like it a lot and I'm not big on minty flavors. It takes forever to get rid of the cucumber taste after changing flavors though.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a few months of vaping Vwild on occasion, I can say that for my tastes, they have some juices that are a very good taste/price ratio...good value, that is. I don't care for their custard types, but their fruity blends and candy blends are very nice. I hit their skittles juice all the time. Jolly rancher often as well.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know what kind of nic VW uses ?
Yes, I believe their source is Alchem International in Switzerland. They have global networking. I believe the distribution point in the U.S. Is located in Michigan. Why do you ask?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I believe their source is Alchem International in Switzerland. They have global networking. I believe the distribution point in the U.S. Is located in Michigan. Why do you ask?

I've had a few different flavors that get killed by shitty nic.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 34501 Get ready VapeWild people, you won’t have to wait in line to get these deals because this year our sales are going off the chain! VapeWild has always been known for being a low cost vape brand, but these deals are going to blow your mind. We may run out of some of our flavors so be sure to get in on these sales early!

VapeWild Black Friday Sale!
We’re having a Black Friday Sale and all VapeWild e-juice will be 20% off! The Black Friday Sale will start at 6 a.m. CST on Thursday, November 26th and will go through Monday, November 30th. Get all of our e-juice for 20% off, which includes our Pre-Steeped line, our made-to-order e-juice and sample packs. Use the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for 20% off e-juice! The coupon code will expire at the end of the day on November 30th. Get WILD with this deal before it goes away!

Cyber Monday Sale
On monday the pot gets even sweeter! Be on the lookout for our Cyber Monday Sale starting on Monday, November 30th at 12 a.m. CST. All hardware and swag will be 15% off! You will not need a coupon code for these deals because the sticker will be marked off!

Disclaimer:

You may experience longer shipping times over the Thanksgiving holiday. Many of our employees will be away from the office observing the holiday with their families. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited by a moderator:

Layla_chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for the delayed response! I ordered a bunch of flavors in their sample sizes, and there was only one I didn't like, frappapow. It is a coffee flavor and to me it had a burnt aftertaste. I changed my coil and it still tasted the same. This is the first coffee flavored juice of any brand that I've tried, so to be fair it could just be a flavor I don't like in general. At about $3 I don't see it as a big loss. They added 2 bonus bottles for free as well. One mystery flavor bottle, and one vape it forward bottle (which I kept because none of my irl friends vape) I LOVED the cucumber flavor! The order arrived quicker than expected and was well packaged. I would definitely recommend giving them a shot!

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I tried it about a year ago and didn't enjoy but it was the juice I was using. Got a new setup and now I'm pretty hooked in it. I love the varieties if flavors you can find. And Dr Crimmy v juice. Com is a great tasting juice too for cheap

surprisingly they actually had a black Friday sale. and I got the shipping email the next day. got 245mL for 65 with shipping and discount. not the cheapest but still very good.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend who has very indiscriminate taste when it comes to juice recently placed a large order of their pre-steeped and the standard; he only liked a few of the flavors. He claimed they were all pretty harsh and had an alcohol taste to them. Could be his taste or batch. He's sending me a few to try as I've always wondered about vape wild. However, considering his liberal palette, I'm not to optimistic.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
VW's straight fruits are real harsh with a chemical candy taste. I love their Havanna Bourbon and Smurf Cake. They do need some steeping time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just received my Black Friday Sale order. 240mls of Cinnamon Toast cereal, 240mls Fruit Hoops, 240mls SmurfCake. They all smell wonderful. I will give SmurfCake and Cinnamon Toast cereal about 4-5 days to steep. But the Fruit Hoops is great right out of the box. I love VapeWild

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from them several times. I try them right from the get go and most of the time they need roughly 2 weeks to steep. Haven't come across anything bad yet but both the Vanilla tobacco and French Vanilla flavors needed about 3 weeks to steep while everything else was up to 5 days. I let them breath usually for 12 hours and I can't stress the importance of this, make sure to shake daily as if you miss a day it can delay the steeping time by 3 days.

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive made a lot of orders from
vape Wild all their juices are good some I dont care for but thats personal taste
My faves are
Fruit Bomb
Orange Dream
Birthday Cake
(s+c2)

All of these are great for my taste buds

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received my first order from VW 1 week ago. I have only tried 2 of the flavors but I am very encouraged. I'm going to give it another week before sampling the rest.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got an order 3 days ago...was going to let them steep but couldn't resist trying a few.
1. Root Beer Float- wow. If you like root beer you'll like this. Way too strong for me though. Overwhelming.
2. On Cloud Custard- Excellent. If this gets better after steeping is will be awesome.
3. Mcdelicious- got this just for a laugh...it's discontinued now for good reason.
4. Sweet Complexity- really, really good!
I'm going let the rest steep for a week or so. Can't wait to try more.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some other good ones are the kiwi berry right out of the box and hooch. Yummy bears is decent also. Circus bear is great with a couple weeks steep time

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like it enjoy their smurf cake
Bae Bae cakes (not Adv but good) and s+c2.. Pinky twink raspberry cheesecake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My circus bear got stolen out of my house
I'm so annoyed my daughter let 2 boys in when I was NOT HOME and they go help themselves to my stash! Asshats I should call cops but what are they going to do?
I'm undecided because I don't want drama but they pisssd me off
Oh they 18 not kids and my daughter doesn't Vape or smoke... It was HER friends boyfriend so annoying.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My circus bear got stolen out of my house
I'm so annoyed my daughter let 2 boys in when I was NOT HOME and they go help themselves to my stash! Asshats I should call cops but what are they going to do?
I'm undecided because I don't want drama but they pisssd me off
Oh they 18 not kids and my daughter doesn't Vape or smoke... It was HER friends boyfriend so annoying.

Damn I hate to hear that. Something getting stolen is such a crappy thing to happen. But definitely when it's some circus bear. Boo on them. Good to see you again. Been a while since I've been in Crimmy's or uvg. I guess all vapers get around to this community eventually. Ha ha

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone know what the Mystery Dec 15 is? I'm afraid to try it...

VU Sponsors