Become a Patron!

Vape Wild, too good to be true or nah?

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TMaxx Sucks! Never tried MBV But Vape WIld Is very good! Way better then TMaxx.

If you want a strong premium style flavor from Vape WIld. Blue Harvest, American Pie, Flint Stoned,

LOL, if you can put TMaxx and Sucks in the same sentence, I definitely do not trust your palate. ;)

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MBV is still on my list. Compared to what I was used to, I love their liquids. Vanilla butternut was the best, but I also enjoyed cranberry crumble. Both are now discontinued. Now I'm going to try new flavors from them.

Blue moo
Lemon meringue pie
Constable coconuts cookies
Strawberry shortcake
Banana nut bread, these are on my next purchase.

I'm making my first purchase at vape wild when I get paid.

Cranapple tart, smurf cake, brexit at Tiffany's, american pie, lemon sansation, and shamrocks irish milkshake, vanilla clouds, flint stoned, s&c2, and maybe some other random ones. Maybe cloud custard too.

The two from mbv that turned me off were freckled lemonade and usa menthol. All the others have been delicious.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still gonna dabble in diy tho. I've got to try it out. ;) I want a creamy almondy and very soft coconut mint. Oh my damn. Maybe some cookie in it too. :inlove::bliss:

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try Vape Wild's Tiramisu.
I've tried Tiramisu from other vendors and hated them, But Vape Wild's is delicious.
I also like their Sweet Complexity and Vanilla Clouds.
And their Fruit Hoops is very good also.
I once purchased from Verde Valley Vapes due to cheap pricing and good reviews, but they didn't hold a candle to Vape Wild.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try Vape Wild's Tiramisu.
I've tried Tiramisu from other vendors and hated them, But Vape Wild's is delicious.
I also like their Sweet Complexity and Vanilla Clouds.
And their Fruit Hoops is very good also.
I once purchased from Verde Valley Vapes due to cheap pricing and good reviews, but they didn't hold a candle to Vape Wild.

I'll add these to one of my sample packs and give them a try, sounds delish. Love creamy and sweet coffee flavors too. I think maybe 65/35 vg pg and 3mg nic to try.

I've also heard to def let em sit for 2 wks lol. I'm so frackin impatient tho. ;)

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so here goes it. I ordered one sample pack and a pack of ssocc coils. I'll try more flavors here and there. :p

Screenshot_2016-09-01-08-50-39.png

Last edited:

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of those I've had the creme de menthe and it's one of my faves. If you like menthol juices you'll like it.

Then I'll probably love it. :vino:

Shamrocks Irish milkshake looked yum too, vanilla mint milkshake. Then there was candy cane...looked delish as well.

Gonna have to make myself let them steep two weeks tho, ha. I'm terribly impatient sometimes. :facepalm::wait::giggle:

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Flawless - worth the money
- Don't forget DUNKD and Ethos'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lemon sansation is great, try it at different watts - very low-very high , it seems to change flavors. Like it a lot.

That's the one I'm antsy to try, lol. Will try it like that.

I really wanted cranapple tart too, but couldn't make up my mind. ;)

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My vape wild flaves came in today and they all smell amazing. I can't wait to try them, but I'm going to put them in the drawer and let them get their full steep first. By the 14th they will have had 2 weeks. :p

The September mystery smells really good by the way.

Why haven't I heard about this place sooner?

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my faves list are currently lemon sansation, birthday cake, cloud custard and also shamrocks irish milkshake. But damn, these are all really good so far.

Haven't tried the smurf cake or american pie but they are in the drawer with flint stoned and I'm on a roll. I love the price and convenience while my diy mixes steep. ;)

I'm wanting to try out the pumpkin spice latte on my next order. The sticker and steeping guide they send is also cool. Ha. :p

The lemon sansation does taste different at higher wattage, more buttery and bakery notes. I love it, and think it's my number one fave right now. I haven't experienced any harsh throat hits and I'm vaping 6mg @ 50/50 vg/pg.

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried this particular vendor, but I have tried MBV, a ton of different flavors, and didn't find a single one that was better than so-so. If discounted juice is what you're looking for, you might also want to give TMaxx No Frills Mils at http://vaping.watch/. I have not tried a flavor yet that I would not consider premium juice. And, at $6/30ml (+5¢/ml excise tax, so $7.50 total), you really can't beat it. They're also having a 10% off sale now, so $6.90/30ml.
Thanks for this post. I received Strawberry Doughnut from them this morning and love it.

Just thought I'd say, I just got what may be the last juice I'll be buying pre mixed. A huge bag of Honey Moo Moo. Incredible flavor. But VW only goes down to 1.5mg ("only" hehehe) and after this batch I'll have to be mixing my own to get .75mg nicotine, then zero. VW does do zero, and I could just add .75 of nic to theirs if I go that way (I might). Then it's zero nic, then it's all over. (My ultimate goal is no smoke, no vape, nada. Though I do enjoy vaping so zero nic is still OK.)

VW is still my go-to juicer though. Just incredible.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can vouch for the coconut creme brulee recipe kit in the diy section of vw also, oh my gosh it's amazing. I let it steep 2 weeks, and 2% of the vw sweetener is my personal sweet spot with the diy mixes thus far.

They have the best fruit loops I've ever vaped and the key lime pie is omg good. Love the variety. ;)

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As of tomorrow's mail delivery I'll have a few new flavors to try from VW.

What flavors are you trying? One of mine from vw should be here tomorrow also, plus one from skyline as well. Today I placed another order to stock up on the splurge, love that one, and to try some new flavors out also.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried all of those, except for the buttery nuts. It's on my last order too actually. I've heard it's very good. :) Their fruit hoops are honestly the best I've ever vaped.

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I came across vapewild.com and it seems amazing. 2.99 for 10 mL and the juice is actually good, I haven't had a bad one yet (11 and counting) and they also have a good rewards program. I can only expect that the juice has bad ingredients. I was just hoping to find some answers as to if its as healthy as juice thats 11.99 or more if not as bad. Just one of those "seems too good to be true" moments. looking for opinions.

I love Vape Wild! The staff is super cool and helpful, i actually ended up chatting w one of the reps for about an hour after i needed to just for funsies. I agree with so many of the posts, my bf and I each did a sample pack and I ended up liking his flavors more than mine although they were all good except Jamacin me crazy, IDK what that tasted like… the on cloud custard, king cake and tiramisuoh and BaeBae cakes (the flavor that got me hooked on this company). good luck out there.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally finished the steep time on my first order from them. between 5 bottles i only found one that was a No, if you include the free samples there 5/7 with me. Ill certainly try some other flavors when i order more cinnamon roll. only cinnamon vape ive found i like!

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wrecking ball, rasberry lemonade, 21 jump treat and broke down slow down. Didnt care for the rice krispy or the pb&j.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a bottle of PB&J but haven't tried it yet. I want to try my bottle of Peanut Butter Cup first.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im not a big peanut butter fan so i may be biased. It was one of the free samples.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of... I've decided to move down from a 3mg to 1.5mg, it's day 1 of that switch and I'm already feeling it lol. I've got some 3mg for an emergency quick drip, just in case, but so far I'm not giving in to my nic cravings.

I just ordered 60 mls of each of the opened vault flavors, discipled gluttony is amazing. I tried it when they released it a while back. Now I'm excited to try the green blackberries out also.

Anyone else tried these? Thoughts?

:bliss:

filipansell

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I came across vapewild.com and it seems amazing. 2.99 for 10 mL and the juice is actually good, I haven't had a bad one yet (11 and counting) and they also have a good rewards program. I can only expect that the juice has bad ingredients. I was just hoping to find some answers as to if its as healthy as juice thats 11.99 or more if not as bad. Just one of those "seems too good to be true" moments. looking for opinions.
i dont know if they have bad ingridients but what i do know is that i tried their "oh so fluffy" witch didnt taste anything at all....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont know if they have bad ingridients but what i do know is that i tried their "oh so fluffy" witch didnt taste anything at all....
That's weird I've never had one that didn't have flavor

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
t

to be fair it did taste abit like burnt sugar
Well that's no good. I haven't tried that flavor but all the other ones I've tried from them we're pretty good. If you're up to it you should try "hooch". Blueberry and pomegranate it's really damn tasty

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried them, but the price doesn't look to good to be true to me.

Actually, not including extra flavoring, they are slightly more expensive then Mt Baker Vapor (where most of my juice is from) and I like them just as much as I've liked flavors from other more expensive venders.

30ml at your site is $6.99 vs 30ml of the same flavor at MBV being $6.49
But, 50% 'extra flavoring' makes it $7.69 vs MBV with 5 'extra flavor shots' is $7.74 or with 4 'extra flavor shots' is $7.49. But it's somewhat impossible to compare in terms of extra flavoring unless each company used the exact same scale.
If mbv was really that good would you need 5 flavor shots? Seems that it lacks flavor if you have to add that much more to compensate.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If mbv was really that good would you need 5 flavor shots? Seems that it lacks flavor if you have to add that much more to compensate.

or maybe i just like my flavors on the strong side.
I'd get the 50% extra flavoring from this guy too if I bought from him.
not everybody likes the same things.

Any time I've bought eliquid from any vendor, I'd go for the max flavor if the option was present.
Guess by your standards, any vendor that offers additional flavoring makes weak juice because I always go for the most flavoring.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or maybe i just like my flavors on the strong side.
I'd get the 50% extra flavoring from this guy too if I bought from him.
not everybody likes the same things.

Any time I've bought eliquid from any vendor, I'd go for the max flavor if the option was present.
Guess by your standards, any vendor that offers additional flavoring makes weak juice because I always go for the most flavoring.
That's true. Noones taste is the same.

I love this company!! Once a month they have grab bags for 34.99 for 500 mls of various flavored juices they sell out quick but u can go on there and sign up to get notified they have the best juice! my favorites are king cake, butterbeer, wrecking ball and lemon seduction!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this company!! Once a month they have grab bags for 34.99 for 500 mls of various flavored juices they sell out quick but u can go on there and sign up to get notified they have the best juice! my favorites are king cake, butterbeer, wrecking ball and lemon seduction!
I love wrecking ball. Try the bombshell batter and hooch if you haven't yet. The batter needs to steep but hooch right out the box.

VU Sponsors