Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Food Coma approaching...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So all I had before was a Peach instead of something more substantial~!

So you’re only having a peach until dinner? That’s great.

After my pig out today, I’m skipping dinner. I ate enough for a whole day with that. But I found a new diner.
We used to go there a few years ago but then we stopped for some reason.
They used to make this amazing Pumpkin Pecan home made pie for Thanksgiving. But I didn’t have it this year.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So you’re only having a peach until dinner? That’s great.

That is all I had and I am hungry now and waiting for Mom to get home so I can freaking cook~! She went to visit Dad and I am going to pick him up from Rehab on Friday morning by myself unless she has to come for some reason.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You sure get a lot of Take Out~! I get take out but I would prefer to cook. Sometimes with my Sweetie I just tell her I am bringing this over to cook because her idea of making dinner is a phone call~!

I go in cycles. Lately I’ve been getting it a lot. But I haven’t gotten my usual organic food/produce in a few weeks. So next week, I’ll be back to my normal way of eating.

So, your sweetie is lucky she’s got someone to cook for her!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is all I had and I am hungry now and waiting for Mom to get home so I can freaking cook~! She went to visit Dad and I am going to pick him up from Rehab on Friday morning by myself unless she has to come for some reason.

Great, your dad will be home so soon!

Maybe try to figure out things that are good to eat between meals that are healthy and lower calorie.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My hubs used to be Jesse James when he was painting! Always a bandana instead of masks. His hair would end up multi colored from the paint and spackle.
A few times I would forget the bandannas in the wee early morning and would look like the colors of what I was cutting. A funky colored raccoon I was, cuz I would have my sunglasses. Hair full of colored dust and face just covered. I'm short so I was really close to the brick saw :rolleyes:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Trying to only eat 2 meals a day with one being salad or sensible brunch/lunch. He has been in there for over 3 weeks~!

That’s a pretty long time, but he’s lucky he’s getting good care. So, expect kvetching when he gets home!

You’ve majorly changed your diet, so you’re doing really good. I like ordering out but really I can’t keep it up all the time. The food is just too heavy for me to eat constantly.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A few times I would forget the bandannas in the wee early morning and would look like the colors of what I was cutting. A funky colored raccoon I was, cuz I would have my sunglasses. Hair full of colored dust and face just covered. I'm short so I was really close to the brick saw :rolleyes:

Lol Even sheet rock dust was bad, but I’m sure not as bad as brick etc. It’s cool that you did that work, it’s not easy at all. And your hair is so nice!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The food is just too heavy for me to eat constantly.

That was why I had to have a Hero for brunch I needed a real breakfast for a change but like I said the salads are getting smaller and so are the heroes when I actually have one. The other night with the sausage I ate so much Broccoli Rabe but less bread.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That was why I had to have a Hero for brunch I needed a real breakfast for a change but like I said the salads are getting smaller and so are the heroes when I actually have one. The other night with the sausage I ate so much Broccoli Rabe but less bread.

That’s great! What veggies are you growing yourself?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol Even sheet rock dust was bad, but I’m sure not as bad as brick etc. It’s cool that you did that work, it’s not easy at all. And your hair is so nice!
Some jobs kicked my ass especially when it was over 100 temps. If, I can find pics of the ones I like, I'll post them. Aww, thank you, Sweetie :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just had lunch and trying to spice up salads using different tricks. Today I cut the salt and used grated cheese instead. They say salt make you retain water and bloats you so I gave it a shot.

s45z0b9dwS5C1QQJMBDjMF0QpirVTSwqoYBoM3kGmwkQs4HM_yQPJbDv3795Fa-WiGburbjHsEP_6y0S8O33YTC9W1PHKQjncqMbvjM2Fmns3gTWl2xiWp1KtkHlQmh2m1m_UHQTLseeB0fOozlfEX-1m8imJlzxL_6PUDwviHbyCQ75Dk4zYg5743Oa1bnXK9RO3CeEJgKu_SSrkivUQdIcEKrp-fsSy4OSLu03YHvgD0vMAIC8ks5hz4TbD3Kk4l93uMKlDIdOqLDtT73vmzBYSUyoylEXDEteHbrDB_vCgW61aCdAUWq2ccHR06FJfjt_t4ZJfc-wGD4yGhLzNV6Tz1OQjJHIHE0XtuHk_TGIteiEpMU-xti12qF6vk_EHhIa6KgPpVgjj94F6oE4tV0s98gUwMjUJeoBpWODWncaad_zraMWjcOaXlrKDBB4WckYao2G1KGs092Mk0G7quWJWsu24XVNhyk7BuRS__XzRo6VuegP-CZJDLYiqOGCb_7ifkZHyWPUJXz4Z_RuujNFo45QW4BJF3vCBko1xF7BldJI7sdOYpJWcPwDVhwl7PdVF6Iy-0S2Xre25wYWKvPoOajpLBQl0rRWGks6bhvKgGQ6FDvtH82827GgDSYolcGX6Sj4lpWQWwsLOduhg2I8f24LJ_hupEI_liezKRdZ6aq4i2Haj9A=w573-h764-no

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just had lunch and trying to spice up salads using different tricks. Today I cut the salt and used grated cheese instead. They say salt make you retain water and bloats you so I gave it a shot.

s45z0b9dwS5C1QQJMBDjMF0QpirVTSwqoYBoM3kGmwkQs4HM_yQPJbDv3795Fa-WiGburbjHsEP_6y0S8O33YTC9W1PHKQjncqMbvjM2Fmns3gTWl2xiWp1KtkHlQmh2m1m_UHQTLseeB0fOozlfEX-1m8imJlzxL_6PUDwviHbyCQ75Dk4zYg5743Oa1bnXK9RO3CeEJgKu_SSrkivUQdIcEKrp-fsSy4OSLu03YHvgD0vMAIC8ks5hz4TbD3Kk4l93uMKlDIdOqLDtT73vmzBYSUyoylEXDEteHbrDB_vCgW61aCdAUWq2ccHR06FJfjt_t4ZJfc-wGD4yGhLzNV6Tz1OQjJHIHE0XtuHk_TGIteiEpMU-xti12qF6vk_EHhIa6KgPpVgjj94F6oE4tV0s98gUwMjUJeoBpWODWncaad_zraMWjcOaXlrKDBB4WckYao2G1KGs092Mk0G7quWJWsu24XVNhyk7BuRS__XzRo6VuegP-CZJDLYiqOGCb_7ifkZHyWPUJXz4Z_RuujNFo45QW4BJF3vCBko1xF7BldJI7sdOYpJWcPwDVhwl7PdVF6Iy-0S2Xre25wYWKvPoOajpLBQl0rRWGks6bhvKgGQ6FDvtH82827GgDSYolcGX6Sj4lpWQWwsLOduhg2I8f24LJ_hupEI_liezKRdZ6aq4i2Haj9A=w573-h764-no
Looks good, Steve! How's 'bout adding pepper? Idk, I don't eat that kind of salad.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks good, Steve! How's 'bout adding pepper? Idk, I don't eat that kind of salad.

I like to use Freshly Ground Black Pepper~! I used just a little bit of Kosher Salt with the Grated Pecorino Romano along with the Craisins and Walnuts. Now I just finished replacing a cartridge in the Bathroom Sink so no more drip and have to check a computer problem and then run over to the Towers to hang some picture frames. See ya'll laters~! Hee hee

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I like to use Freshly Ground Black Pepper~! I used just a little bit of Kosher Salt with the Grated Pecorino Romano along with the Craisins and Walnuts. Now I just finished replacing a cartridge in the Bathroom Sink so no more drip and have to check a computer problem and then run over to the Towers to hang some picture frames. See ya'll laters~! Hee hee

They should give you a room at the Towers since you’re there all the time. How close are they to you, btw?

How’s your dad doing? Getting ready to come home?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They should give you a room at the Towers since you’re there all the time. How close are they to you, btw?

How’s your dad doing? Getting ready to come home?

I was doing some work for my Sweeties Cousin and when we were leaving he is telling some old lady she can hire me to hang pictures and whatnot~! Picking Dad up in the morning like I said.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With all the salads and smart meals I have been eating I needed a Real Meal tonight and for me that means MEAT~! Greek Style Loin Lamb Chops on the grill. Air Fried Oven Roasted Potatoes and French Style Green Beans on the side. Have to do the dishes in a bit but man I am full~!

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was doing some work for my Sweeties Cousin and when we were leaving he is telling some old lady she can hire me to hang pictures and whatnot~! Picking Dad up in the morning like I said.

Oh no, you’ll end up being on call for the olds at NST!! Lol

Great that your dad is coming home!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fell asleep early last night and woke up at 4AM but couldn't get back to sleep for hours. Slept maybe another hour before I got up and made some really strong coffee~!

upload_2020-3-6_8-24-10.png

Last edited:

VU Sponsors