Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Friday weirdness!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Just Frank I had to change a Rafale coil last night and using Tobacco almost 8,000 puffs on this one. I am not sure but the Puff Counter might have gotten reset on this coil and it could be closer to 10K.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone! My Freemax twister took a shit on me again last night. Just fixed it (again) this morning while drinking my much needed ice coffee! I hope you’re all doing better than me! So much has been going on! Love you all! :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Just Frank I had to change a Rafale coil last night and using Tobacco almost 8,000 puffs on this one. I am not sure but the Puff Counter might have gotten reset on this coil and it could be closer to 10K.

Breazy sent me a Rafale X RDA instead of the sub ohm tank. I missed the 30 day return, so I’ll have to get another now that I have about a dozen packs of coils!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What does everyone have on the schedule for this Windy Day? I have to go to the stores today and pick up a couple of cases of Propel waters.

I started reading a great book yesterday ( The Dresden Files) so I’ll prolly laze out and just read today. I woke up in the middle of the night freezing since I wasn’t bundled up in winter pj’s.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, they're just awesome. I used one of the many coils that came and it lasted a couple of months. It could've gone longer but I just larked it. Lost track of puffs when I switched mods. I'm going to get another one going today. 8 to 10 thousand with tobbaco holy cow:!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, they're just awesome. I used one of the many coils that came and it lasted a couple of months. It could've gone longer but I just larked it. Lost track of puffs when I switched mods. I'm going to get another one going today. 8 to 10 thousand with tobbaco holy cow:!

Yeah 6 to 8K is the norm for these with my e-Liquids~! But one day I didn't remember changing the coil and it was in the Hundreds. So it could have reset carrying it or in my pocket. Yeah I know your supposed to lock them and all but I am a lazy fucker at times..

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Running around all day here getting annoyed with Wally World (Walmart) employees~! Going to be calling the store when I get a chance. Just installed a dimmer for the light in the hallway between the staircase from Dads Bedroom to the Bathroom so Mom can keep it on low and it won't shine up the stairs when they are sleeping. Nice and safe if he needs to use the throne during the night.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So what does everyone have planed for this evening? I am going over to Sweeties and cooking some Country Style Oven Baked Friend Chicken and we will watch a movie. Tired of freaking take out and I need home cooked food. You guys know me so I would rather be cooking~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So what does everyone have planed for this evening? I am going over to Sweeties and cooking some Country Style Oven Baked Friend Chicken and we will watch a movie. Tired of freaking take out and I need home cooked food. You guys know me so I would rather be cooking~!

You just need your own cooking show now! I’m being very lazy, but I’ll prolly make roast chicken later. It’s easy. Or if my dh wants something light, an omelette or something.

Don’t mention take out, I’m ODing from diner food. But the elevator in my building has been out for weeks now. It was supposedly fixed but now it’s out again! So going to the store and shlepping bags up four long flights is a drag!

I’m still reading, but prolly we’ll watch a movie in a bit.

How’s your dad feeling?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You just need your own cooking show now! I’m being very lazy,

A woman my Sweeties cousin brought over for a BBQ last summer saw my cooking and told me I should do POD Casts. I told her what I do stays where I do it, and the only people I share my recipes with are good friend like you folks~! Fuck the rest of the world I don't cook for likes or down votes. My reward is the smiling faces and the sounds I hear when people taste my cooking. Just took out of the freezer, a gallon of garden tomatoes I grew last year for a Pasta Party tomorrow~! Making my sauce for dinner, sort of a welcome home for my Dad~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A woman my Sweeties cousin brought over for a BBQ last summer saw my cooking and told me I should do POD Casts. I told her what I do stays where I do it, and the only people I share my recipes with are good friend like you folks~! Fuck the rest of the world I don't cook for likes or down votes. My reward is the smiling faces and the sounds I hear when people taste my cooking. Just took out of the freezer, a gallon of garden tomatoes I grew last year for a Pasta Party tomorrow~! Making my sauce for dinner, sort of a welcome home for my Dad~!

That sounds great. Too bad more VU folks aren’t local, you could cook for a vape meet!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Suddenly my lower back is hurting like hell. I’ve never had back pain so I’m not sure why it hurts, but I’m going to take yet more white willow (no aspirin or anything in the house) and try laying down. :cry:
giphy.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Suddenly my lower back is hurting like hell. I’ve never had back pain so I’m not sure why it hurts, but I’m going to take yet more white willow (no aspirin or anything in the house) and try laying down. :cry:
giphy.gif
Oh, so sorry, Rhianne. There are back exercises that you could do. Duck Duck or google it and you should find good ones to do. I have arthritis in my lower middle part of my back and doing the exercises help a lot. But, I also have one of those Inversion tables.... Love it. It feels great to stretch out the backbone. Wish we lived closer to each other, you could use mine. Hope you feel better tomorrow! Lots of healing vibes and love coming your way :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors