Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
n1ybR12KZ4ovY4LRggTRx8UTZH8iKoRNN1KoTcy4OgwHASYFc-FD_0jXGKFuLtfq5DP1HDc6Kg_J_f4RFpkOv6kyVunf4DVvWannNt0cqMFyehDTLJzX6ElUYgeOQyJdoS_kUqglkElq-__1rWRz2zjgu7Ifqph7XQM

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What do you mean Farm Food? Is it an Organic Farm? Since it isn't the growing season is it meat and poultry?

It’s from a place that gets food from different farms and delivers it. They’ve got produce, dairy, meat, different stuff.
It’s not all local stuff, afaik. But some is. Like milk from Ronnybrook Farms. Non homogenized. Very nice!

Raw local honey, artisan cheese. All kinds of food. I found them thru the Westin Price Foundation.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning everyone! I hope you’re all having a great morning! Today is my painting day! Last week I didn’t even start one, just didn’t feel like it. Hung out at my local vape shop instead. Hope you all have a great day!

:inlove:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Coffee at this hour? I am getting ready to cook dinner~!

I really like coffee, so I drink it a lot. But I do substitute cacao or tea sometimes. Since I started vaping, caffeine doesn’t affect me like it used to. Not sure why.

What’re you making? I may just have blackberries and some goat cheese. I’ll be back a little later.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I liked drinking unpasteurized milk when Pawpaw John let us. He made sure all his grand kids at least had a taste of it. Looking back I can see he was protecting us. He also let us eat raw beef, chicken. Even the one grand daughter out of the bunch ate and drank all the icky stuff right along with us boys. Of course, even if she did as much as boys, she never got in trouble. We always took on her share of blame for whatever it happened to be. She never asked us too, we just did. To her credit she never took advantage of that to excess.

Wife come in around 7:30 PM yesterday. She had wrangled five Irises from someone during her working. I heard her asking her sister for gardening gloves. I got up and pulled my gloves from my hoodie's belly pouch pocket. She got them but also got my arm and I was in tow. "You can set them in." So I put out a handful of Irises yesterday evening, we keep adding to Pap's Irises. His original batch needed thinned out about two years ago. They got spread and then doubled. Now we got another little patch which in possibly a year's time will need split up, spread and double. Our Iris flock grows larger. :)

My Pap found some very hardy Iris growing on a wooded hillside in VA. He brought them back to the house. Grandma looked out the end windows of their double wide trailer each morning. He set the Irises into a hill across the gravel road just out to where when they come up and bloomed she saw them. She hollered and fussed that there was all kinds of pretty things out her window. Pap just straight faced "Mother, I'd have no idea what your talking about." Of course she knew he had to have set them out. So, I got some of Pap's Irises before their home was sold off. I put them out when my wife wasn't looking. Boy did it tickle her to see them bloom. :)

VU Sponsors