Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My breakfast less the dipping sauce pictured.

8ouRH8BdSFr7uidv8tYJ_taquitos-8906.jpg

And a cup of coffee. :)

What’s the wrap made of? Looks pretty good there, bro.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Stew Leonard's is sort of like a Trader Joe's or a place people spend more thinking everything is better. Coffee is fresh roasted though and it is really good.

Is the stuff better there, though? Trader Joe’s is pretty cheap, but they have some good stuff. The one near me is a mad house, too many people and too little parking!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is the stuff better there, though? Trader Joe’s is pretty cheap, but they have some good stuff. The one near me is a mad house, too many people and too little parking!

I have no idea because I do not shop there. My neighbor gave it to me last weekend but was finishing off my Breakfast Blend from Dollar Tree~! LMAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I spent the last couple of hours making Eggplant Parmigiana for dinner. Baked the Eggplant so it isn't greasy and Broccoli Rabe on the side. I am eating like a Vegetarian today~! I need some Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back Ribs~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I spent the last couple of hours making Eggplant Parmigiana for dinner. Baked the Eggplant so it isn't greasy and Broccoli Rabe on the side. I am eating like a Vegetarian today~! I need some Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back Ribs~!

So send me all your vegetarian food!! I’ll eat it gladly! :giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So send me all your vegetarian food!! I’ll eat it gladly! :giggle:

I am not a Vegetarian and you know that~! I am just eating smart lately because a month ago, I didn't like that it looked like I was having Twins~! I must say though not eating deserts and snacking for a month is hard because lately I have been craving some of the Freaking Deserts the parents buy and it is just shear will power to not eat them.

Remember I still have that 30" waistline I had in High School~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not a Vegetarian and you know that~! I am just eating smart lately because a month ago, I didn't like that it looked like I was having Twins~! I must say though not eating deserts and snacking for a month is hard because lately I have been craving some of the Freaking Deserts the parents buy and it is just shear will power to not eat them.

Remember I still have that 30" waistline I had in High School~!

I know!! Just kidding.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Rhianne you're going to make me crave dessert and run to King Kullen for fucking Canolli's~!

Sorry, I didn’t mean to. I’m trying not to eat sugar or grains now to see if it’ll help my allergy symptoms. But believe me, I could definitely go for cheesecake. It’s the one good dessert I can get around here too. :cry: But I’m really trying!!

Edit: you must have a good King Cullen. :giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I didn’t mean to. I’m trying not to eat sugar or grains now to see if it’ll help my allergy symptoms. But believe me, I could definitely go for cheesecake. It’s the one good dessert I can get around here too. :cry: But I’m really trying!!

Edit: you must have a good King Cullen. :giggle:

It has a Bakery that I buy Desserts from but, Bread is from Foodtown which used to be Met Foods. OMFG, I ate so much but I only had one piece of Italian Bread with dinner.

VU Sponsors