Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
coffee-memes-dwarves.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How is everyone doing today? Sun finally came out but windy and chilly here.
Hi, Steve :) Doing well this morning, thank you :) . Hope you are doing well and your morning has been going good. It's chilly here, but with no sun on this Sun day. Have a wonderful day and hopefully see you later :wave:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey, Amber. So nice to see you! Hope things are going better. Big love and hugs your way! Love you!
Nice to see you my love! Things are still the same. I was able to come on because he was gone. Now he’s back home so it depends on what mood he’s in if I can continue to stay active as much as I want. Lots of love and hugs to you too my darling! :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice to see you my love! Things are still the same. I was able to come on because he was gone. Now he’s back home so it depends on what mood he’s in if I can continue to stay active as much as I want. Lots of love and hugs to you too my darling! :hug::blowkiss:

Oh, I was so hoping things would be better!! :hug::heart::hug::
Please hang in there, sweetie. You’re in our thoughts, we miss you a lot. Love you, Amber. Don’t let Tobe drive you loopy!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh, I was so hoping things would be better!! :hug::heart::hug::
Please hang in there, sweetie. You’re in our thoughts, we miss you a lot. Love you, Amber. Don’t let Tobe drive you loopy!
I’m trying love. Can’t wait to be out of here! And Toby hasn’t been nearly as bad as he used to be! Couple tantrums here and there, but nothing major! :) He’s still my wild child though!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m trying love. Can’t wait to be out of here! And Toby hasn’t been nearly as bad as he used to be! Couple tantrums here and there, but nothing major! :) He’s still my wild child though!

So glad to hear that about Toby. Good thoughts and prayers work!! <3 Cant wait for you to have your own place already. You’ll be able to do what you think is right and raise your kids your way. At least you got to come online here today.

Love you, Amber. Thinking of you when you’re not here!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Afternoon guys! Toby’s been sleeping in lately and still going to bed at the same time, so I’ve been happy with the extra sleep and the days just fly by! I hope you all had a good morning and have a great day!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found one place that would ship it, and for 1.5 liters the shipping was @$30!! The wine was on sale for $13.

You should be able to find it at any local Liquor Store. They have this and Villa Armando every place I go. Even needed a bottle of it at 11PM and drove to Little Neck for it~!

VU Sponsors