Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Well, not so close. I can always sign back up with Dry Farm Wines for their organic over priced, low sulfite, non sweet wine! They have free delivery. :teehee: I haven’t had anything to drink since I had the flu before Thanksgiving, though. I was so fucking sick.

I have to go to the bank and post office, so I’ll check by Continental Ave and see what’s there. So much for social distancing...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I never heard of it even in my Beer Drinking Days~!

I only drink every now and then, but a few years ago a friend brought some over. Turns out my ciggie guy sells it. I think it’s a micro brewery that got bought up. It’s really good!
That and Blue Moon are my faves, if I’m gonna drink beer. For wine, I usually get Avalon Merlot or some White Zinfandel.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I picked some of this up today. Didn't have any tonight, possibly tomorrow night :vino:
2517694dc05d007b1627745cf1bbd93e.jpg

@Rhianne, you might be a little bit interested in it.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

That looks good! Isn’t it an Elton John song too? Lol

I love Elderberry syrup. It’s so yummy, and it’s so good for the immune system. I’m out now, though.

I’ll see if I can find that. I wouldn’t mind trying it. Thanks, Wolfe. :hug::blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That looks good! Isn’t it an Elton John song too? Lol

I love Elderberry syrup. It’s so yummy, and it’s so good for the immune system. I’m out now, though.

I’ll see if I can find that. I wouldn’t mind trying it. Thanks, Wolfe. :hug::blowkiss:
I say...might as well get a little buzz while boosting the immune ;) . Hopefully, you will find some and we will both like it.
You mean this one ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup :) . When I got my hunters license a long time ago, they make you use a bow and arrow. First time I ever used one, I made a kill shot on the deer target. Ever since than I've enjoyed.

Wow, I’m impressed! You could hunt if food becomes scarce with this virus. That’s so amazing! :hug::hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cooking Corned Beefs for dinner tonight. Having my Sweetie and her Cousin over because need to keep the parents occupied. Sort of like having children. Is it wine time yet? LOL

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, it is creepy feels like driving home when the sun is coming up when driving at 3PM and not 5-6AM.

I know, I walked to a mail box a block away last night and it was spooky empty. The atmosphere just felt strange. I’m not freaking out about corona, but when I went outside last night, I almost got a bit paranoid. I guess people in the neighborhood are pretty scared!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Cooking Corned Beefs for dinner tonight. Having my Sweetie and her Cousin over because need to keep the parents occupied. Sort of like having children. Is it wine time yet? LOL

That was really funny. Have some wine before they come over!! And while you’re cooking. And while you’re straightening the place up a bit. By the time they come over, you’ll be feeling fine like wine!! :giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh well. I don’t want to get you injured. So after you cut the corned beef, chug a few glasses and you’ll be in a wine induced aura of protection! :giggle:

Actually I just put the potatoes and carrots in plus I got the serving platter out and ready. Saw it was 4 O-Clock but it is 5 O-clock somewhere~! Having a glass right now. When people get here I have so much to do so I won;t have time then.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually I just put the potatoes and carrots in plus I got the serving platter out and ready. Saw it was 4 O-Clock but it is 5 O-clock somewhere~! Having a glass right now. When people get here I have so much to do so I won;t have time then.

Just be careful! But one glass won’t hurt. Hope you have a great time tonight.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Years ago I had some real Irish friends right off the boat. We had some good fun times~!

When I was in school, we used to go hear live Irish music in the city. It was fun. The crowd was really friendly and the music was great. Plus good beer on tap.

VU Sponsors